Jack Monroe #520 Jack is very clever, she knows how to turn £10 into £425

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crazy lil me, with my edgy tattoos, and speaking truth to power, but also collecting Cotswold sideboards and holding centrist political views.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
HAPPY TUESDAY FRAUS!!! She’s starting early!
I thought she had to run for her life and all her family are in witness protection now because the fleet street press were staring through her windows and down her ring camera?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I thought she had to run for her life and all her family are in witness protection now because the fleet street press were staring through her windows and down her ring camera?
And clearly that’s why she’s advertising her new identity (ya know, just incase 😉)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
You wouldn't normally put a dressing like that over a tattoo, maybe another more knowledge frau might know but my first thought was that's a dressing for the contraceptive implant.
If it was an implant there would be no need for that massive performative bandage.

Probably best to speculate on Jack's contraceptive choices, it will only give her an opportunity to go on about it. Which may, or may not be the point of the bandage. Either that or a tattoo has gone septic.

Reactions: 22
I don’t even care, she reckons she has an epi pen for stress. She’s a 🤡 who has claimed she’s sent out monthly patreon rewards no more than 3 times, in 6 years

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
In the interest of balance can I be pointed at a right winger that does duck all for the cause but earns a load of money by begging?
I'm feeling I've been harsh on Yaxley, at least everyone knows he's a grifting narc racist and he puts time in ( narc tho, who knows , narcs don't really give a duck)
Jack you are tommy robbinson without the effort
He's an author
Looking at some of Yaxley's on-line performances, him and Jack may well have a shared interest in local weather conditions.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Now she has locked down, hard to see anything. But iirc her last tweet was the lunacy about mackerel pate. Was that open to all comments? On unofficialbird/nitter, there was no sign it was only to comments Club as normally shows... Or so I thought.
No, it was comments club only as usual (screenshot not mine, I took it from someone here, don't remember who, sorry 😳).
Screenshot_20230617_223520_com.twitter.android.jpg

And it's still comments club only (as ALL her tweets in forever) now that she's locked up again.

Screenshot_20230620_032422_Twitter.jpg

Reactions: 13
HAPPY TUESDAY FRAUS!!! She’s starting early!
Omg is that Escrow John replying to the hair tweet?

And as usual there's no 'thanks' from Jack. She's got such a rude, self-obsessed way of responding to compliments.

Squig: Hi Jack, you look amazing today, never let the trolls get you down. (Please notice me and respond if you like my comment?) I like all your comments.

Jack: I've changed my appearance again after my old ex-OH left me cruelly flailing and demented in a deep dark pit of unwielding fruitless ineptitude and despair. I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the funnel and am myself for the first time in lightyears. Here are all of my other hairstyles from the past 20 years.

Squig: I tried one of your recipes. I had to substitute all of the ingredients, but it was really nice! <3

Jack: *no response* *goes to argue with the negative comments instead*

Squig: I've been having terrible health problems lately. This really helped when I was in hospital, maybe you could try it too?

Jack: Yes I know that already!! Sadly, the trolls won't stop hounding me into oblivion and my bones are crumbling faster than they can mend them. I will soon be just a pile of dust on a sideboard.

*goes to post bikini selfies*

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 118
So to summarise, Guest disguised herself by visiting expensive hairdressers dying her hair to evade nosey mythical journalist …and she then smears her fisog complete with new hairdo all over Twitter…… and we all know she locks her account for extra attention. Methinks it’s a plan from the Baldrick school of plans…. Or else she has actually lost the plot.

I have just had to summarise because I am agog with incredulity.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
If it was an implant there would be no need for that massive performative bandage.
Probably best to speculate on Jack's contraceptive choices, it will only give her an opportunity to go on about it. Which may, or may not be the point of the bandage. Either that or a tattoo has gone septic.
Don’t worry, she’ll be along to tell everyone herself to score some sort of “needless to say I had the (imaginary) last word” soon enough. Just like she did back in 2013 to OWN people in the comments below one of her earliest Guardian articles.
IMG_0177.jpeg
What an horrible insufferable twit she’s always been.
IMG_0179.gif

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Truly amazing that a box dye can give you a fresh out of the salon cut and blow dry.

I bet Jack was terrified not turning up to court the other day. Entire body shaking as she sat in the salon, getting a head massage. She's spooked I tell ya! Definitely not spunking your Patreon and Sue Lee money on yet another attention seeking haircut. No siree.
That'll be what it is, isn't it? She booked a cut and colour for the morning to look fresh for the paps in the afternoon.

Having done a patch test, they didn't do a strand test BUT the colour didn't lift because Jack lied about when she last coloured her hair, so the appointment overran and *that's* why she missed the court appointment.

Case closed, guvnor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Can’t get over the rolled up sleeve.
Not like Jackie gal to drop a hint that something has happen.
What disciple is going to ask?
Money is on alluding to ‘ those doors steppers made me do it.
You lot in your ivory towers pursuing me made my poor head turn red’
FFS this is why I dislike her.
Go parent and take responsibility

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The reason she gave for the dye job makes no sense at all. Sorry, you changed your hair because of what? A persistent journo? What did you think that would do? Camouflage you like Arnie in bleeping Predator?

Those two things are completely unconnected but you wanted to remind people that you're a) still a victim guys! Rattle rattle and b) somehow important enough to be 'doorstepped'.

Go away you cat flap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Do her comments club still believe she is being doorstepped because she was on QT 2 weeks ago and said Conservatives are bad, vaping is good?

Not questioning how she is smiling even though her son isn't with her? The child that she made suffer a decade ago ( allegedly) rather than him live with his Dad.

Crippling mental health but can do a salon looking dye job and apply make up. Not saying people with bad mental health don't do self care but it's on the top five list of things that stop happening when having an episode.

It smells like desperation to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Her hair colour on QT was too dark to achieve that bright red with a home dye. You'd have to bleach it 1st to lighten it enough to take or have previous colour stripped if it was artificially dark. She's spent hundreds at a salon. She can't stop spending in an effort to make her crappy life feel better. This has long been her MO. Buying things as a bulwark against feeling tit cos her life is based on lies and pretence.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Shes gone for the full Karen i see. Also that red dye was popular a new hair about ten years ago. I see she is still on trend, doesnt miss a best that one. No offence hun but that colour makes you look more washed out and haggard despite the makeup.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.