Jack Monroe #520 Jack is very clever, she knows how to turn £10 into £425

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MH is the bailiffs issue if she makes them aware of it. There is legislation around them visiting vulnerable people and for a £400 debt and someone in the public eye they’re unlikely to want to risk having their license taken for not complying with it.

At the moment it’s not a big enough debt for high court enforcement, the ones who’ll visit her won’t have anywhere near that level of power.
This may change though on the next visit from the next case. I think others may come forward to sue if/when the papers reach a wider audience with this story. Imho.

Reactions: 23
MH is the bailiffs issue if she makes them aware of it. There is legislation around them visiting vulnerable people and for a £400 debt and someone in the public eye they’re unlikely to want to risk having their license taken for not complying with it.

At the moment it’s not a big enough debt for high court enforcement, the ones who’ll visit her won’t have anywhere near that level of power.
If is doing a lot of lifting.
She owes the ccj ?

Reactions: 15
Coming from the last thread to agree- the last time she had red (bbq sauce)hair was after she’d had the bleached abomination/Pat Sharp tribute hair. Which, incidentally she did at home using some box dye and a purple Jerome Russell toner she found, that she’d bought on sale in Wilko years ago 🙄
Have the bailiffs been yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
If is doing a lot of lifting.
She owes the ccj ?
She owes it, but when she inevitably calls the bailiffs and says she’s willing to pay but she needs to work out how and starts citing her bad mentals, that will be enough to stop a visit in its tracks especially when she gives it large on the “I live alone with my young son” (As she’s vulnerable they are not allowed in her house if she’s alone or just with SB).

Alternatively she’ll say she’s contesting it and that will be enough to put a visit on hold.

I think she will realistically have to finally cough up and pay it via the bailiffs but unless she’s really stupid CCJ has basically warned her to look out for the letter and helped her avoid a chargeable visit. She’ll ring, arrange payment over the phone and job done.

ETA: years ago it was simpler and they could gain do whatever they liked and sod the consequences, including entry through tricking kids or climbing through windows, but thankfully for everyone (even if Grifty Monroe benefits) that’s no longer the case and there are protective measures now to protect the vulnerable, children and people who are genuinely mid-contesting a judgement that is actually unfair.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Yeah I think June 2022 too. I think it was after her pretend visit to the bank for a dry run of a mortgage application. And when she was wanging on about how evil her landlordlady was, how the bungamansion was AWFUL and she was TRAPPED in a rental contract but at the same time would buy it in a heartbeat for 500k as it was the homiest home that ever was and was on some weird 'rolling contract' or some such auld guff.
OH offered to help with some May/June decluttering.

@Mr Krabs

ohdeclutter.jpg

😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
She owes it, but when she inevitably calls the bailiffs and says she’s willing to pay but she needs to work out how and starts citing her bad mentals, that will be enough to stop a visit in its tracks especially when she gives it large on the “I live alone with my young son” (As she’s vulnerable they are not allowed in her house if she’s alone or just with SB).

Alternatively she’ll say she’s contesting it and that will be enough to put a visit on hold.

I think she will realistically have to finally cough up and pay it via the bailiffs but unless she’s really stupid CCJ has basically warned her to look out for the letter and helped her avoid a chargeable visit. She’ll ring, arrange payment over the phone and job done.
Probably, but the debt is still rising. As I said before my mate will pop to there and back for 80 quid to drop off a letter. Pay people jack

Reactions: 22
Probably, but the debt is still rising. As I said before my mate will pop to there and back for 80 quid to drop off a letter. Pay people jack
The most they’re allowed to charge for a letter at Jack’s level is £75, so I hope he’s not charging £80.

She’ll probably end up with one £75 but that won’t get her over the £600 mark where CCJ could get high court enforcement which is what I presume he wants. (ETA: according to him a couple of hours ago it is currently £425.04)

We never know though, she might be that stupid even though she has a load of outs.

Reactions: 30
Tbf, she listed a few items on vinted ( I think ) but possibly got them removed because she described an item as new with tags, but also worn . One was a monsoon dress I think .
Or was that another decluttering ?
Eta, I can’t find proof though so maybe I imagined it 🤔
Eta eta ah here it is

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
The most they’re allowed to charge for a letter at Jack’s level is £75, so I hope he’s not charging £80.

She’ll probably end up with one £75 but that won’t get her over the £600 mark where CCJ could get high court enforcement which is what I presume he wants.

We never know though, she might be that stupid even though she has a load of outs.
Hey, I'm just remembered what he said , I'd raise it to 80 for jack tho.
Maybe they can assist list her watch collection

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tbf, she listed a few items on vinted ( I think ) but possibly got them removed because she described an item as new with tags, but also worn . One was a monsoon dress I think .
Or was that another decluttering ?
Oh, yes, you are correct!

Soz for telling libelous lies, Jack xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh, just dawned on me...
In the interest of balance can I be pointed at a right winger that does duck all for the cause but earns a load of money by begging?
I'm feeling I've been harsh on Yaxley, at least everyone knows he's a grifting narc racist and he puts time in ( narc tho, who knows , narcs don't really give a duck)
Jack you are tommy robbinson without the effort
He's an author
Not defending him cos I know eff all about him except what the papers say (and who trusts them any more? Actually, who ever did? 'Never trust what you read in the press' was drummed into some of us ancient folk! ), but he is another one who totally believes they are right. Like many of the skimping squigs fawning all over guest and her wig at the mo. And us.

None of us can always be right (except for a couple of the Forensic frauen here who, in a shtf situation, I'd probably trust with my survival to be truthful!!!)

Chucking wotsisname in to the guest mix is that whataboutery thing imvho.

Many bad folks be there in the world. And many, many more good. Just not the prats who the tattle threads are about!!!

(may have drunk some wine tryingto get charge in the bar so now awake and online at 1.30am! Leeway requested.)
---
I was going to do a decluttering timeline starting in 2021 but it's TOO bleeping LONG 😭
Declutter it?
---
They are not. The only times you see open comments is when she's replying to somebody else's tweet, there's nothing she can do there.
Now she has locked down, hard to see anything. But iirc her last tweet was the lunacy about mackerel pate. Was that open to all comments? On unofficialbird/nitter, there was no sign it was only to comments Club as normally shows... Or so I thought.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Aw, if guest was trying to fool a doorstepping journalist, she didn't have to go to all the trouble of a colour and cut. She could have just rolled down her sleeves.

waynes-world-5.jpg.png

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Feels more 'me' than she has done in ages. When allegedly her son has had to leave the family home and live apart from her under traumatic circumstances.
That must be nice for him to know.

Screenshot_20230620_014528.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 82
Strobe light Jack is the worst. Oh I’m having the worst time ever, except now I’m cooking again, I dyed my hair to hide my well known tattoos and face from BBC QT from Fleet Street’s finest but the light is back in my eyes…

Her entire personality is just THEN and NOW

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.