Jack Monroe #520 Jack is very clever, she knows how to turn £10 into £425

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the interest of balance can I be pointed at a right winger that does duck all for the cause but earns a load of money by begging?
I'm feeling I've been harsh on Yaxley, at least everyone knows he's a grifting narc racist and he puts time in ( narc tho, who knows , narcs don't really give a duck)
Jack you are tommy robbinson without the effort
He's an author

• Haha
Reactions: 21
To answer a mither from the last thread, if she’s not there and the house is empty unless she’s stupid enough to have left the door unlocked then there is precisely nothing the bailiffs can do over a CCJ debt. If she had a car parked there, they could tow it but we know she doesn’t and I think there is unlikely to be much of great value in the front garden (does it even have one, I’m assuming so if it has a drive for her communal skip) of the bungalow (ie they’re not going to bother taking a garden gnome).

They’ll also have to notify her of their visit in advance, and for a £400 debt if she informs them she is vulnerable (if she has any of her claimed MH conditions formally diagnosed and/or has been in contact with the crisis team whether or not it’s genuine or baiting, they will class her as that) I suspect most would back right off, or at least put her case on hold indefinitely - in other words as a previous Frau said, this is effectively good news for her

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Mermelada, have you been able to 🍉 if the background is the bungamansion??
Just accidentally deleted a reply to this.

I believe it matches the background of a now private YouTube video where Jack fake weighs herself in the bathroom. Same angle, white walls, same colour door in same place. And there's possibly rolled towels in bottom left of the hair photos which would also match the YouTube video.

Howeverrrrr, it's also a similar set up to the kitchen - white walls, red(?) wood door.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Can anyone remember when she started decluttering/moving? I found posts around 1st September last year going on about the hecking big declutter, but I am sure there were mentions before then. I just want to know when to celebrate an entire year of Jack decluttering her home (they only get 48 hours to do the whole house on Hoarders).

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Just accidentally deleted a reply to this.

I believe it matches the background of a now private YouTube video where Jack fake weighs herself in the bathroom. Same angle, white walls, same colour door in same place. And there's possibly rolled towels in bottom left of the hair photos which would also match the YouTube video.

Howeverrrrr, it's also a similar set up to the kitchen (white walls, red(?) wood door.

I think it's the bathroom, though.
Might not be today, but it's certainly since QT. She is tricksy - maybe she went back to pick up the dye and do her hair.maybe "not living at home for some time now" = 5 days. Who bleeping knows
---
Can anyone remember when she started decluttering/moving? I found posts around 1st September last year going on about the hecking big declutter, but I am sure there were mentions before then. I just want to know when to celebrate an entire year of Jack decluttering her home (they only get 48 hours to do the whole house on Hoarders).
June 2022 at least?

Reactions: 32
To answer a mither from the last thread, if she’s not there and the house is empty unless she’s stupid enough to have left the door unlocked then there is precisely nothing the bailiffs can do over a CCJ debt. If she had a car parked there, they could tow it but we know she doesn’t and I think there is unlikely to be much of great value in the front garden (does it even have one, I’m assuming so if it has a drive for her communal skip) of the bungalow (ie they’re not going to bother taking a garden gnome).

They’ll also have to notify her of their visit in advance, and for a £400 debt if she informs them she is vulnerable (if she has any of her claimed MH conditions formally diagnosed and/or has been in contact with the crisis team whether or not it’s genuine or baiting, they will class her as that) I suspect most would back right off, or at least put her case on hold indefinitely - in other words as a previous Frau said, this is effectively good news for her
But if they do visit the bill goes up. I think squig wants that

Reactions: 26
Like the aesthetitians (sp?) who outed her botox before DKL 😂
Bet she got that for free and said she would mention them.
We need more people like the MUA from the bathtub penny shoot to come forward, share pics etc.
----
Oh, a wig. Never thought of that. Course it is!!! Bought online with her Patreon money for the month. Prob 2 in every colour of the rainbow as it is Pride month and she is so.. gay. Or wtte.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Phase 1. 10 Aug 22.

Screenshot_20230620-002051_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
But if they do visit the bill goes up. I think squig wants that
I think she’ll call and get them to put it on hold before they do visit personally. He would have been better not posting basically warning her to look out for a letter from them because then there’d have been a very good chance she’d have ignored it like she seemingly did the CCJ.

Sadly for channel 5 and their viewing figures, Paul and co are the wrong type of bailiffs for this debt.

Reactions: 34
Might not be today, but it's certainly since QT. She is tricksy - maybe she went back to pick up the dye and do her hair.maybe "not living at home for some time now" = 5 days. Who bleeping knows
---

June 2022 at least?
Considering she seems to count moving house as anytime she went shopping, or fell asleep pissed on a mate's sofa, she has prob actually not been home for an hour or so.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Yeah I think June 2022 too. I think it was after her pretend visit to the bank for a dry run of a mortgage application. And when she was wanging on about how evil her landlordlady was, how the bungamansion was AWFUL and she was TRAPPED in a rental contract but at the same time would buy it in a heartbeat for 500k as it was the homiest home that ever was and was on some weird 'rolling contract' or some such auld guff.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Bailiffs can be instructed now. If they are paid up front they will visit. Here its £45 if paid a 3 visit , 120 on the debt. .90 paid .Mental health is not the baliffs or the courts issue. She owes the money.
Just my pal

Reactions: 26
Her shed is bigger than my entire (council bungalow) house. She has no effin idea of how ordinary people live.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
At the rate she is going, her legacy is going to be The Monroe Law - passed by both sides of the House, and the Lords, unanimously, to prevent online fraud, and in particular, to protect unwitting spouses and children from the atrocities of the perp's uncontrolled actions. Whilst holding responsible agents, representatives, the media, and any other party who enabled or supported any such grifts which caused financial, emotional, culinary etc losses. [Culinary: See Slopalong vs Monroe for precedent]

So much to work with, and that is without..... <looks at main league table on Tattle> all that lot too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Bailiffs can be instructed now. If they are paid up front they will visit. Here its £45 if paid a 3 visit , 120 on the debt. .90 paid .Mental health is not the baliffs or the courts issue. She owes the money.
Just my pal
MH is the bailiffs issue if she makes them aware of it. There is legislation around them visiting vulnerable people and for a £400 debt and someone in the public eye they’re unlikely to want to risk having their license taken for not complying with it.

At the moment it’s not a big enough debt for high court enforcement, the ones who’ll visit her won’t have anywhere near that level of power.

Reactions: 22
It's Tuesday. I'm ready. And it's nearly summer solstice. This has to mean the biggest chaos ever. Elmo, Jimmy, get some rest pals.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.