Jack Monroe #520 Jack is very clever, she knows how to turn £10 into £425

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting thought but I'm going with Occam's Razor on this one. The bloating, outbursts and black hole can all also be explained by ❄ and that's the theory I'm sticking with.

Also...

Most of the weight fluctuation is due to angles and photoshop. That's why she looks normal size in person but skinny in her pics. She ana-baits a lot. It drives me mad. The worst period was in 2020 post LJC breakup when she was constantly going on about how skinny she was. In truth, we've never seen her really emaciated. Even in the pic of her first big feature in the Mirror, she says she looked gaunt, but she didn't. She had a typical young mum bod. I don't disbelieve her account of having previously suffered from anorexia, as a recovered ED Frau myself I would never question that. The only reason I mither on her body here is because she deliberately ana-baits, and it's triggering and manipulative, and as a recovered ED person she must KNOW that that's the ultimate no-no in recovery as you are damaging vulnerable people who see / read it.
Thank you so, so much for saying this.
Although the misconception is the opposite, the majority of people with eating disorders mask them brilliantly. They are within the normal weight range, they hide their disordered behaviours and the internal dialogue that epitomises the disorders is just that, internal.

Like you, I can’t say for certain that she has never suffered from an ED. However, the constant photoshopping to make herself look skinnier (like a different person tbh) and claims that she looks thinner than she actually is, goes against everything that my experience tells me that someone in her position (if she had suffered from an ED) would do.

When you catch up here Jack (which you will do because there’s loads of good advice about bailiffs for you), read this.

Posting pictures like that is dangerous.

Writing triggering posts about having puppy ADHD brain is dangerous.

Talking about the fact that having Autism means you can’t lie is dangerous.

Every time you post on Twitter you are harming someone. Get off Twitter. Please.

(there are more examples but it’s morning and…)

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Lots of ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ to you, dear @MancBee

Guest, if you are reading this, and I know you are...

Absolutely bang up job of revealing your new 'identity' to the people you imagine are doorstepping you. That said, it'll be handy if and when the bailiffs come knocking.

10/10 for stupidity xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
😩
You know if you have lots of hair dyes in cupboards you don’t know about, even if they were on sale. You have a spending problem. Buying loads of tit you don’t actually need (especially when you claim to have little money for food) shows you know nothing about poverty again.

Lots of people on Twitter pointing out how did she manage to dye her hair with the most ouchy shoulder in history.
On the other hand, if she'd popped to Asda and spent £7 on a box of hair dye, nobody would give a tit.

These manipulative little lies are so reminiscent of people I've dealt with in the past and didn't realise at the time they're a big red flag for a much more malignant personality. Because if you have the insecure, pathological need to lie about something nobody cares about, what will you do when it's something everyone cares about?

Reactions: 61
😩

On the other hand, if she'd popped to Asda and spent £7 on a box of hair dye, nobody would give a tit.

These manipulative little lies are so reminiscent of people I've dealt with in the past and didn't realise at the time they're a big red flag for a much more malignant personality. Because if you have the insecure, pathological need to lie about something nobody cares about, what will you do when it's something everyone cares about?
yeah there's always a back story, not "been feeling a bit tit lately, needed a pick me up, dyed my hair" or even *gasp* dye your hair without putting it on your socials

It has to be "a friend of mine saw I was feeling low and walked 5000 miles to bring me a packet of Nice N Easy. They told me to film myself blowdrying it to see the quiet, wholesome, wonderful joy as the final result was revealed to me, so I could see me the way they do. Then they called me Peaky B because I look like a Peaky Blinder and proclaimed the swamp beans a culinary masterpiece"
---
In other news, I wonder if the VBI would beg to differ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
yeah there's always a back story, not "been feeling a bit tit lately, needed a pick me up, dyed my hair" or even *gasp* dye your hair without putting it on your socials

It has to be "a friend of mine saw I was feeling low and walked 5000 miles to bring me a packet of Nice N Easy. They told me to film myself blowdrying it to see the quiet, wholesome, wonderful joy as the final result was revealed to me, so I could see me the way they do. Then they called me Peaky B because I look like a Peaky Blinder and proclaimed the swamp beans a culinary masterpiece"
This. She always needs an elaborate narrative (preferably a made-up, woe-is-me one) for absolutely everything.

Reactions: 30
From @Lucky Escape in the previous thread https://tattle.life/posts/15606326/

If we also consider some Reasonable Speculation regarding some Easy Maths - if only 10% of guest’s 550k followers made a donation of £5 each that = £275,000. Even spread over, say, three years that’s £92k per annum.

Let's feed that in to our monthly Patreon stats collected by @heretoreaditall2019

It means that in the 2022-23 tax year, guest will have made:
  • £ 98,125 if her Patreon subscribers pay the same amount as Olia Hercules' Patreon
  • £ 125,484 if her Patreon subscribers pay the same amount as Jack's 2015 Kickstarter
  • £ 137,257 if her Patreon subscribers pay the same amount as Jack's 2018 GoFundMe
  • £ 203,352 if her Patreon subscribers pay the same amount as Jack's 2020 GoFundMe

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Morning.

My hairdresser regularly puts things on her Instagram like: ‘if your hair looks like this (dark) and you want it like this (light/bright coloured) don’t come to me if you want it done in one sitting. It’s time consuming, expensive and the results take time if you want it done right. I don’t put my name to shoddy work, so only come if you’re prepared to go along with the process’.

also, if Jack done that hair colouring (with her ouchy shoulders) then she done pretty well 🙄🙄
I have zero ouchiness in my shoulders and manage to get dye all down my neck, on and in my ears etc.

She’s a liar basically.

@MancBee i see you xxx - you’ve lived a full life, and I’m sure I speak for many of the canal when I say I’d willingly give up all the mackerel pesto pate in the world just to sit and hear your stories. I’m sure you’d have me 🦉 🍾 or 😭 in no time.

it ain’t over til it’s over, my love. Keep living your life every day xxxx ♥♥
I'm with Laz, dear @MancBee - would love to buy you a pint (or whatever you fancy) and chat about life for a bit. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 40

It's hilarious and baffling and also makes me want to go and put my head in the oven (no doubt it would come out looking more appetising than her Yorkies)... I know it's a sign of her tragic little life, performing on Twitter to strangers because she's incapable of maintaining a reciprocal adult relationship of any sort, but my god it bleeping winds me up 😂.

The way she can't post about her son without me me me me me me me is pretty heartbreaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
My hair is almost the same shade as jacks was on QT. I bleached it white blonde myself for years. Before that I have stripped darker colour out in order to go red.

Natural hair that dark would need bleaching first. If it’s dyed that dark, stripping it at home takes HOURS each application and is unlikely to come out even enough in one go to get a decent result when you put new colour on.

So, my questions are - if she’s going to lie and pretend she did it herself, why firstly, would you not Google how to achieve that shade on dark brown hair, and at least claim that’s how you did it?

Does she think that hair professionals along with even non professionals that have a good DIYers understanding of hair colouring don’t know that you cannot achieve this from a box dye on hair that dark?

Does she actually not know herself that you simply cannot do this with a box dye on dark hair, because she’s always gone to hair salons?

As she has blatantly gone to a hair salon, where her hair has been stripped and/or bleached and then coloured, Why does she think hairdressers do that? Does it not cross her mind that if there were products available in shops that do it in a single application, there would be professional products that do it in a single application?

Also, let’s pretend hair was already light enough for a box due to turn it red. She doesn’t need two bottles and if she put two bottles onto hair that short it would be running off her hair and down her face and back.

F4962233-D53B-4124-B028-03189A43E315.jpeg

Not the liberal and obvious use of a smoothing tool at all either. Honestly no words for this level of arse kissing.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
My hair is almost the same shade as jacks was on QT. I bleached it white blonde myself for years. Before that I have stripped darker colour out in order to go red.

Natural hair that dark would need bleaching first. If it’s dyed that dark, stripping it at home takes HOURS each application and is unlikely to come out even enough in one go to get a decent result when you put new colour on.

So, my questions are - if she’s going to lie and pretend she did it herself, why firstly, would you not Google how to achieve that shade on dark brown hair, and at least claim that’s how you did it?

Does she think that hair professionals along with even non professionals that have a good DIYers understanding of hair colouring don’t know that you cannot achieve this from a box dye on hair that dark?

Does she actually not know herself that you simply cannot do this with a box dye on dark hair, because she’s always gone to hair salons?

As she has blatantly gone to a hair salon, where her hair has been stripped and/or bleached and then coloured, Why does she think hairdressers do that? Does it not cross her mind that if there were products available in shops that do it in a single application, there would be professional products that do it in a single application?

Also, let’s pretend hair was already light enough for a box due to turn it red. She doesn’t need two bottles and if she put two bottles onto hair that short it would be running off her hair and down her face and back.

View attachment 2253047

Not the liberal and obvious use of a smoothing tool at all either. Honestly no words for this level of arse kissing.
Does that mean she's bought some new bronzer after her claim of mixing bronzer, highlighter, blush and whatever else into one thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Thank you so, so much for saying this.
Although the misconception is the opposite, the majority of people with eating disorders mask them brilliantly. They are within the normal weight range, they hide their disordered behaviours and the internal dialogue that epitomises the disorders is just that, internal.

Like you, I can’t say for certain that she has never suffered from an ED. However, the constant photoshopping to make herself look skinnier (like a different person tbh) and claims that she looks thinner than she actually is, goes against everything that my experience tells me that someone in her position (if she had suffered from an ED) would do.

When you catch up here Jack (which you will do because there’s loads of good advice about bailiffs for you), read this.

Posting pictures like that is dangerous.

Writing triggering posts about having puppy ADHD brain is dangerous.

Talking about the fact that having Autism means you can’t lie is dangerous.

Every time you post on Twitter you are harming someone. Get off Twitter. Please.

(there are more examples but it’s morning and…)
It was her skinny baiting that first really got me angry at her, as well as her false appropriation and disgustingly patronising and false idea of what working class is. I mean, as a WC immigrant who now regards thesmelves as MC, I can code switch with the best of 'em but it was glaringly obvious to me that her ways of speaking, tone, etc are very MC. In fact I think my first post here was about WC vs MC ways of speaking and how that gave her away (and I think that people who've only ever been MC would not notice this, which helped her get away with it). Anyways, yes her skinny baiting is so, so damaging. I know that very severe anorexics will sometimes body check on SM when in ED spaces and that's part of the illness, but vast majority of ED sufferers are 'normal' or overweight, yes. That doesn't make their ED any less damaging or life consuming. Bulimia is more immediately dangerous to the body than anorexia for example.But Jack seems to believe that you can only have ED if you're very skinny. And she WANTS to be seen that way. We used to call people like this wannarexics but the point is they're usually people in their teens, whereas Jack at her big age is still pulling this sad fishing victim fragile stance and it genuinely used to make me so, so angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

View attachment 2253047

Maybe "two boxes" is tricksy guest again - first box was bleach, second one was dye.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I think she’ll call and get them to put it on hold before they do visit personally. He would have been better not posting basically warning her to look out for a letter from them because then there’d have been a very good chance she’d have ignored it like she seemingly did the CCJ.

Sadly for channel 5 and their viewing figures, Paul and co are the wrong type of bailiffs for this debt.
Surely she'll just call them and offer to pay?

This makes it easy for her - she doesn't have to bother with a cheque or postal order, and can instead pay in cash or by card to a faceless agency rather than deal with her tormentor directly. She also gets to avoid the court hearing, which she'll also take as a win (even though the hearing was technically for her benefit).

This gives her certainty - she knows what's going to happen, and knows that she has a simple way out of the whole mess by paying up. It gives her a clean way out of the whole mess, and I think she'll be relieved by it.

(It also gives her a hook from which to hang a follow-on grift... just wait for the "My bailiff hell..." articles to appear)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Surely she'll just call them and offer to pay?

This makes it easy for her - she doesn't have to bother with a cheque or postal order, and can instead pay in cash or by card to a faceless agency rather than deal with her tormentor directly. She also gets to avoid the court hearing, which she'll also take as a win (even though the hearing was technically for her benefit).

This gives her certainty - she knows what's going to happen, and knows that she has a simple way out of the whole mess by paying up. It gives her a clean way out of the whole mess, and I think she'll be relieved by it.

(It also gives her a hook from which to hang a follow-on grift... just wait for the "My bailiff hell..." articles to appear)
Apparently the hearing re her finances is still going ahead 🤷🏻‍♀️

IMG_8419.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Remember when she spent a good day or two arguing that she was L I T E R A L L Y S T A R V I N G in that one photo of her from years ago, when she was standing next to a person in a wheelchair and telling people to look at her wasted, useless legs?

Good times.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 97
Remember when she spent a good day or two arguing that she was L I T E R A L L Y S T A R V I N G in that one photo of her from years ago, when she was standing next to a person in a wheelchair and telling people to look at her wasted, useless legs?

Good times.
Noooooooooo????????

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Apparently the hearing re her finances is still going ahead 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 2253093
Obviously I love all the mithering but there are a few outstanding questions.

1. Given last night’s bombshell about the potential massive patreon income and all this stuff about Lee/Daubney, how long do we think the 400+ patreons are going to carry on funding this shitshow?

2. If Jack continues to not show up to hearings and pleads MH issues/hides from bailiffs due to red hair, what will be the final countdown outcome?

3. Will Greenbelt fold and bin her off?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.