Jack Monroe #520 Jack is very clever, she knows how to turn £10 into £425

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know where to put this response to @MancBee so just spoilered it.

I feel a bit weird tagging you when we're onto a new thread, but dear @MancBee I just read your post about the pride event and it actually made me tear up. Although we're strangers I wish I could give you a hug (sorry, being weird again! It's the hormones).

I'm sorry Jack's odious behaviour is getting you down. Don't know what to say about your personal situation except I'm sure you've done more 'good' in a week of your life than Jack has pretty much ever. It sounds as though you have loving, supportive people around you and that means a lot too. Ultimately she'll always be unhappy because she has to live life as Jack Monroe! Lots of us on Tattle have struggles, but I doubt anyone would choose her bitter, friendless life over their own. And I know that's sort of your point - that Jack never appreciates what she has - but none of us are responsible for her choices and if it's upsetting you too much it's better to go offline for a while and forget she exists.

I really hope you're feeling OK.

I'm sure if this were 2200 rather than 2023, ninnies of the future would all chip in for a time machine. At the very least we could go back and hide the prunes.

• Heart
Reactions: 97
Mither incoming...

Just say if guest did donate to a local charity ~ or Community Interest Company ~ perhaps one run by a local MBE- holder and that charity person could purchase a house assett with the funds?

The "perhaps this will get us our forever home, eh SB?" at the start of Grifty Kitchen always seemed like a strategic add-on. Something to explain away where the new house came from to her loyal followers and, crucially, to Big D ("see, Big D, this is where all the money has come from")

Mither will be retracted and un-mithered if proved otherwise.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Morning.

My hairdresser regularly puts things on her Instagram like: ‘if your hair looks like this (dark) and you want it like this (light/bright coloured) don’t come to me if you want it done in one sitting. It’s time consuming, expensive and the results take time if you want it done right. I don’t put my name to shoddy work, so only come if you’re prepared to go along with the process’.

also, if Jack done that hair colouring (with her ouchy shoulders) then she done pretty well 🙄🙄
I have zero ouchiness in my shoulders and manage to get dye all down my neck, on and in my ears etc.

She’s a liar basically.

@MancBee i see you xxx - you’ve lived a full life, and I’m sure I speak for many of the canal when I say I’d willingly give up all the mackerel pesto pate in the world just to sit and hear your stories. I’m sure you’d have me 🦉 🍾 or 😭 in no time.

it ain’t over til it’s over, my love. Keep living your life every day xxxx ♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 105
Squig: I've been having terrible health problems lately. This really helped when I was in hospital, maybe you could try it too?

Jack: Yes I know that already!! Sadly, the trolls won't stop hounding me into oblivion and my bones are crumbling faster than they can mend them. I will soon be just a pile of dust on a sideboard.

*goes to post bikini selfies*
"A pile of dust on a sideboard" has just sent me 😂 😂 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Every pixel of the Hair Dieing photo is filtered to holy hell. It'll be the same for the hair. Editted to be more vibrant and bright etc. In reality it's likely muddy and tit, everything Jack does is Muddy and tit somehow.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She doesn’t care who knows she’s lying.
I would love to see THE hairdresser call her out. SB will know she lies every minute of every day and she doesn’t care.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
DO YOU WANT US TO STOP SLEEPING?

I am suffering from really bad restless leg syndrome at nights (ffs, who invented this bloody stupid malady) and after that photo, I think I will never sleep again. Send zopiclonos.
Sorry to be off topic amd hope this lands reasonably, but I read on the Other Site only yesterday that a nice orgasm can help restless leg syndrome.

Can't help you with the photo reaction I'm afraid, we suffer together there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
In the interest of balance can I be pointed at a right winger that does duck all for the cause but earns a load of money by begging?
I'm feeling I've been harsh on Yaxley, at least everyone knows he's a grifting narc racist and he puts time in ( narc tho, who knows , narcs don't really give a duck)
Jack you are tommy robbinson without the effort
He's an author
There aren't as many right wing grifters in the UK (looooaaaads in the US, with the ultimate being the Orange Man himself) cos if they tried it they'd be met with the typical right wing response of 'GeT a jObbbbb'.

That's why Jack's been so successful because she's marketing her grift primarily to middle class left wingers and progressives and thus taking advantage of their generous natures and eagerness to help.

Reactions: 38
I hate attention, so I do 🤷🏻‍♀️

*uploads picture of new hair do to Twitter*
---
Incidentally, I had a email from my sons father who likes to be florid with his self grandiose delusions last night, and it was like reading a frothing tweet from Jack. A year ago I would have hidden under the covers, in crumbly, painstaking tears because he’s such a prick. Instead, I had a lol and wondered whether he moonlights as guest, such was the DARVO and victim status 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Every pixel of the Hair Dieing photo is filtered to holy hell. It'll be the same for the hair. Editted to be more vibrant and bright etc. In reality it's likely muddy and tit, everything Jack does is Muddy and tit somehow.
Excuse you, DampPants, but Jack doesn't use filters. Only portrait mode. Which isn't a filter. Jack is against filters. Her teeth, face and hair have changed colour, condition and contour simply because of having a miserable/wonderful time of late. A suitcase/sofa in another hall/lounge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Just a mither. Pure speculation ofc but y'kno how she's grifted thousands with nothing to show for it and partners all LEFT. I wonder if she could've been getting private fertility treatment trying for a scam prop baby. Please don't let my baba starve 🥺 please no hurty words I'm up the wall with baba 🥺 it'd play well for her. It'd explain the bloating up and down, the raging hormonal outbursts and the black hole all this free money falls into that simply isn't there to be refunded.

There won't be a screenshot of the donated Sue Lee money cos it either doesn't exist or it was a pitiful measly amount that's about as realistic as her photoshopped nashers.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
You know if you have lots of hair dyes in cupboards you don’t know about, even if they were on sale. You have a spending problem. Buying loads of tit you don’t actually need (especially when you claim to have little money for food) shows you know nothing about poverty again.

Lots of people on Twitter pointing out how did she manage to dye her hair with the most ouchy shoulder in history.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
. It'd explain the bloating up and down, the raging hormonal outbursts and the black hole all this free money falls into that simply isn't there to be refunded.
Interesting thought but I'm going with Occam's Razor on this one. The bloating, outbursts and black hole can all also be explained by ❄ and that's the theory I'm sticking with.

Also...

Most of the weight fluctuation is due to angles and photoshop. That's why she looks normal size in person but skinny in her pics. She ana-baits a lot. It drives me mad. The worst period was in 2020 post LJC breakup when she was constantly going on about how skinny she was. In truth, we've never seen her really emaciated. Even in the pic of her first big feature in the Mirror, she says she looked gaunt, but she didn't. She had a typical young mum bod. I don't disbelieve her account of having previously suffered from anorexia, as a recovered ED Frau myself I would never question that. The only reason I mither on her body here is because she deliberately ana-baits, and it's triggering and manipulative, and as a recovered ED person she must KNOW that that's the ultimate no-no in recovery as you are damaging vulnerable people who see / read it.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
It's absolutely mad how she thinks she's Che Guevara on the run in hiding with supporters instead of a free loading cheeky fuckin bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I just had a thought (it does happen occasionally!) If new tattlers can’t get in, what tea might we be missing?? There could be all sorts of brave new fraus out there ready to spill seeing as Jack is imploding all over the place…send us a sign, wannabes!

@MancBee Darling you have more awesome in your little finger than Jack has ever had in her whole life. I’m so sorry you’re feeling sad. Big canal cuddle ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Just a mither. Pure speculation ofc but y'kno how she's grifted thousands with nothing to show for it and partners all LEFT. I wonder if she could've been getting private fertility treatment trying for a scam prop baby. Please don't let my baba starve 🥺 please no hurty words I'm up the wall with baba 🥺 it'd play well for her. It'd explain the bloating up and down, the raging hormonal outbursts and the black hole all this free money falls into that simply isn't there to be refunded.

There won't be a screenshot of the donated Sue Lee money cos it either doesn't exist or it was a pitiful measly amount that's about as realistic as her photoshopped nashers.
Nope - she wouldn’t do that on her own. there has to be someone else jointly responsible. If she done it on her own like that she’d have no other parent for childcare, for blaming, etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It's absolutely mad how she thinks she's Che Guevara on the run in hiding with supporters instead of a free loading cheeky fuckin bum.
Are we still meant to believe she’s sofa-surfing? At someone else’s gaff, where she’s eaten the only four tins of food they had in one go, roasted herself a whole chicken to pick at, dyed her hair in their bathroom, and been creating/recipes with their beans, spices, etc, with the constant wifi just like at her place, up at the same time of day etc?

COURSE JAN.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Are we still meant to believe she’s sofa-surfing? At someone else’s gaff, where she’s eaten the only four tins of food they had in one go, roasted herself a whole chicken to pick at, dyed her hair in their bathroom, and been creating/recipes with their beans, spices, etc, with the constant wifi just like at her place, up at the same time of day etc?

COURSE JAN.
guest of honour

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.