Jack Monroe #520 Jack is very clever, she knows how to turn £10 into £425

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every word that comes out of her mouth proves that she's a friendless pathological liar. She truly thinks this bullshit makes her look like she has such good friends she can make their house her own. I have friends I'm that close with, and if I was their guest there's no way I'd be cooking a chicken for solo consumption. She really is a travesty of a person.
I'm wondering what exactly she understands about the outside world, IRL, reality etc. We have pretty much established she has no sense of taste, her vision is off if she thinks those pictures make her look good (portrait mode or not) , she is deffo (tone) deaf, especially to requests for refunds, and judging by the fact she thinks it is OK to turn up at an event in 3 day old clothing, she prob has no sense of smell. She exhibits zero common sense and thinks radiators can be ripped off the walls and a cooker fitted instead. I'd continue, but I despair how somebody so divorced (oh, how she wishes she had ever been married) has conned so very many people for so long. This. Is. Idiocracy. Live.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Truly amazing that a box dye can give you a fresh out of the salon cut and blow dry.

I bet Jack was terrified not turning up to court the other day. Entire body shaking as she sat in the salon, getting a head massage. She's spooked I tell ya! Definitely not spunking your Patreon and Sue Lee money on yet another attention seeking haircut. No siree.
Sitting in a salon for a couple of hours, with people coming and going all the time, and possibly a floor to ceiling window onto the street. Yes, that would be #1 on my list of destinations if I were so terrified of ebil trolls that I was hiding out at an anonymous friend's place.

I wonder if guest blagged a freebie cut/colour/style by telling the salon she had a Glastonbury-sized online following and would publicize their name/location to her followers. Imagine the salon's reaction when they find out she put the photo online as promised, but is claiming she did the work herself.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
We will be very grateful to any Frau’s that share tweets! It’s awful work but some of you will have to do it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sitting in a salon for a couple of hours, with people coming and going all the time, and possibly a floor to ceiling window onto the street. Yes, that would be #1 on my list of destinations if I were so terrified of ebil trolls that I was hiding out at an anonymous friend's place.

I wonder if guest blagged a freebie cut/colour/style by telling the salon she had a Glastonbury-sized online following and would publicize their name/location to her followers. Imagine the salon's reaction when they find out she put the photo online as promised, but is claiming she did the work herself.
Does anyone know if this is the T&G cut and colour of the month? Or has she gone to Hair By Vincenzo?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
That isn't a salon cut/colour. It's another ridiculous cheapo shiny wig. Look at QT a couple of weeks ago - she doesn't have the length.

The performative plaster's a nice touch though. bleeping ghoul.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Because it's well known that lesbians need the most effective form of contraception. Especially the most lesbian of lesbians that have ever lesbiand.
I can't cope with this new world. Next, you will be telling me I need an implant cos one of my cats might declare themselves as one of the 179 genders and I need protection. Just no!

She has been to Boots, bought a box of plasters, stuck one on her arm in the bogs of the spenny hairdresser, and is in no way, shape or form, in any type of health crisis, mental or otherwise.

However I suspect many people will be determined now to ensure she hits a fiscal and judicial crisis. Good.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Like the aesthetitians (sp?) who outed her botox before DKL 😂
Bet she got that for free and said she would mention them.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
A squig has called her a lying craphound 😭😂. I can't find the tweet now, I dropped my phone as I was laughing 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
She’s absolutely misjudged this!! Loads of people are pointing out the fact it can’t possibly be a box job & that it completely undermines her pity posts recently.
Thanks Guest! 😂 This will have helped more people to see exactly what a liar you are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.