Jack Monroe #333 Bootsnack crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off to Pride later, sure I'll see Jackie no. 14 there doing here bit for the community.....

Also, quick question. *If* someone were to find the vinted account is it against the rules to share it.....

One description mentions Countryfile.....
Hmmm it is put out there publicly..? But I dunno, we need @Pocahontas or @Yel to advise 😊

Reactions: 11
An old red herring shirt on sale for £6….and the buyer has to pay postage.
Yeah…no.

Also Jack it’s not ‘new without tags’ if you have worn it. Even once.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Off to Pride later, sure I'll see Jackie no. 14 there doing here bit for the community.....

Also, quick question. *If* someone were to find the vinted account is it against the rules to share it.....

One description mentions Countryfile.....
I am losing it at the Countryfile mention, mainly because I love Countryfile but it's not even remotely relevant to selling the damn shirt. Send rural life-os.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
An old red herring shirt on sale for £6….and the buyer has to pay postage.
Yeah…no.

Also Jack it’s not ‘new without tags’ if you have worn it. Even once.
Weren't they the brand that you only ever paid about a fiver for in yet another Blue Cross Sale?

The DFS of clothes.

Is there a claim of a smoke free, animal free home? Without it, it's more of a £1 item. Less when it won't be ironed.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I am losing it at the Countryfile mention, mainly because I love Countryfile but it's not even remotely relevant to selling the damn shirt. Send rural life-os.
She's probably hoping it'll add to the allure - as seen on Jack Monroe on Countryfile! What a piece of history.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Weren't they the brand that you only ever paid about a fiver for in yet another Blue Cross Sale?

The DFS of clothes.
Yep. And also, it’s just not going to sell for that one Vinted. As others have mentioned, there are some thrifty witches on there! I’ve put stuff up thinking it’s worth at least a fiver, but really I’ve only sold stuff for £2/£3 (there are exceptions obviously, but red herring ain’t it).

Reactions: 25
Two items? Someone’s been busy. Hope she’s updated her index, printed out the details, rubber stamped them for approval to sell online and generally titted about for hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sorry really behind so not sure if it’s been said but yesterday she actually got paid off Patreon so I’m not sure why she’s grifting for a top up already? HMRC must be on her neck for that cash 😳 good for them x

Haven’t checked the actual data but when I looked on her page it was 719, that’s a bare minimum of £2.2k. Will update the proper spreadsheet at some point this weekend, soz life is just chaos!

Also lol at her doing drops of her greasy tit, Supreme are shooketh x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Not linking just in case, but here are the screenshots of the 2 product descriptions. Pricing is...optimistic. Don't all rush at once:

Screenshot_20220702-105236_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220702-105336_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
One Pumble, two pumble, three pumble, four
Five pumble, six pumble, seven pumble, no more (please)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
'All of the bedding intact'. Forensic attention to detail again. Impressed.

and CAREFULLY STORED??? Pal, we've seen your house. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I've never used Vinted but surely information like the fabric composition and measurements would be more useful than "I don't have anywhere to wear this (OH LEFT)"?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
She's probably hoping it'll add to the allure - as seen on Jack Monroe on Countryfile! What a piece of history.
And the bird one is one there, apparently with “all the bedding intact”.

you what, Jack? Beading, maybe?

ETA: obv the Canal found it before me!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Bahahaha I have 🔺 the Vinted account.

The write up on that godawful blouse is hilarious. She cannot be serious. She has got to be bleeping with us. Nobody could have written that in seriousness. Not even our Jackie.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She didn’t get her 1 year chip did she? Otherwise we’d have seen photos surely. Has someone in her group spotted her Twitter activity and her low alcohol drinking and grassed her up perhaps?
This is a really good point I’d have expected a pic of the chip clasped in her palm. Maybe she still has the old chip from last time? She is just the type to keep them rather than donate them back.

Shocking, isn't it? Who wouldn't want to be able to say Gnat(sized)ShittingPup of Southend?

I first read about Beowulf when I was about 7 in the Usborne Book of Monsters, Ghosts and UFOs because I was a very strange child who loved that sort of thing. Old Shuck scared the Bejesus out of me, but Grendel? Brilliant. And since being an adult and having to live in a truly crappy flat for years, I completely sympathise with his need to murderise the noisy bastard Danes after his next door neighbour Hrothgar had yet another sodding party.

I wonder whether we could use Like a Scitanhwelp in a thread title?
Oh Dragon you took me back, I loved the Uborne book of ghosts, it was in our primary school library! It had a photo of a female ghost in a veil that I was terrified by and also obsessed with! I would force myself to look at it even though I was terrified, like the illustration of the grand high witch in rold dahl. I was a strange child.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.