Jack Monroe #520 Jack is very clever, she knows how to turn £10 into £425

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap for me. Jack has still not explained where she managed to get this breitling bo1 in the last 8 months. It's a new model 2022.
The water resistance isn't great for puddles .
Where did it come from? Goldsmiths? A gift? Another 7k gift when you were boiling soap last year . Even mum was amazed at that .
To quote the phone in to five star " why are you so bleeping tit ?"

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
All that money on j1G and not a brass farthing on skincare.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
My favourite (men's!!!!) shorts were five quid in the Primarni sale.

I don't tweet about it, because buying cheap clothes in a sale is normal for real people who aren't bringing in 100k a year tax free off a Patreon grift.
FA68CEED-E518-4396-BEA6-2264D1EF562F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
once again price dropping her clothes when they’re “cheap”….a three quid jumper, an Asda teeshirt….I suppose if you’re used to 9 grand watches and the wearing the same clothes as the prime minister then a primark outfit must be a hilarious novelty.
Oh sweetie, is that from Dior? How absolutely fabulous..... WHAT? Nooooooo 😱 Target? $4? Oh, well done. It's so convincing.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I suppose if you’re used to 9 grand watches and the wearing the same clothes as the prime minister then a primark outfit must be a hilarious novelty.
On the bus this morning I saw someone in the hideous Primark denim cargo pants/joggers, the style that guest wore on her not at all sponsored, nope Asda £20 shopping expedition. This is the second time I've seen those awful traaaazers. Since we don't have a Primark here, I would really like to know where they are being sold so I can avoid it.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Right I'm full on mithering about this now

Imagine, you come home from a long day at work, and find your friend who is crashing on your sofa, who the other day splattered red hair dye run off all over your tiles and guest linens, has concocted black beans in peppery green water with a side of fish oil pâté, and you can't even have at the chicken she used two hours of leccy cooking because that's just for gnawing at out the fridge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
I suppose it's not impossible that she grabbed the two boxes of dye before she left home. Cos that's what one does when you live out of a suitcase under duress.

But then that means she dyed her hair red in a friend's bathroom. I had hair that colour out of a box as a younger Frau, and rinsing that out is like the shower scene in Psycho, and that would be incredibly rude house guest behaviour IMO. But this is the house guest who sticks her paws in and uses her mates' spenny skin products so WFK

Also why does she need two boxes of it with short hair, I had hair past my shoulders and was fine with the one

WFK
Babe, same. I need to dye my hair and have some dye, (bought from the pound shop, not accessed from a spenny hairdresser, weirdly), but there is absolutely no way in hell I would dare dye my hair in anybody else's house. Or make mackerel pate. Or roast a chicken using their electric without providing a meal for everybody. Luckily, thank fk, I am clearly not guest.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Oh my, I’m midway though the chaos and it is magnificent!

Is this a new tattoo? And where can I buy this magical hair cutting hair dye?

IMG_1762.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
On the bus this morning I saw someone in the hideous Primark denim cargo pants/joggers, the style that guest wore on her not at all sponsored, nope Asda £20 shopping expedition. This is the second time I've seen those awful traaaazers. Since we don't have a Primark here, I would really like to know where they are being sold so I can avoid it.
Do they have elasticated ankles? I want to avoid *that place* more than anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Babe, same. I need to dye my hair and have some dye, (bought from the pound shop, not accessed from a spenny hairdresser, weirdly), but there is absolutely no way in hell I would dare dye my hair in anybody else's house. Or make mackerel pate. Or roast a chicken using their electric without providing a meal for everybody. Luckily, thank fk, I am clearly not guest.
To be fair to Jack, she wouldn't either...she's at home in the bungamasion.

That, and she hasn't got any friends to stay with.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Jack, people have eyes (and brains)

😡 the end.
Not her simps.
They're so thirsty that any photo of any woman is immediately wank banked. They're so feeble that any woman is immediately white knighted for.

Personally, I think hers got a nose like a platypus tail and scores a Minus 4 on the ErectoMeter.

Yeah that's mean post. #Bitchy

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.