Jack Monroe #520 Jack is very clever, she knows how to turn £10 into £425

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I'm full on mithering about this now

Imagine, you come home from a long day at work, and find your friend who is crashing on your sofa, who the other day splattered red hair dye run off all over your tiles and guest linens, has concocted black beans in peppery green water with a side of fish oil pâté, and you can't even have at the chicken she used two hours of leccy cooking because that's just for gnawing at out the fridge
Every word that comes out of her mouth proves that she's a friendless pathological liar. She truly thinks this bullshit makes her look like she has such good friends she can make their house her own. I have friends I'm that close with, and if I was their guest there's no way I'd be cooking a chicken for solo consumption. She really is a travesty of a person.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Imagine, you come home from a long day at work, and find your friend who is crashing on your sofa, who the other day splattered red hair dye run off all over your tiles and guest linens, has concocted black beans in peppery green water with a side of fish oil pâté, and you can't even have at the chicken she used two hours of leccy cooking because that's just for gnawing at out the fridge
Whoever this person is, know that you have an entire canal (we are not bilious green water tho with bicycles hidden amongst the reeds in our nether regions) willing to help you so that you can finally lean hard on the inside of your front door locked and go... She left. We will breathe sighs of relief in harmony with you. Here to help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Truly amazing that a box dye can give you a fresh out of the salon cut and blow dry.

I bet Jack was terrified not turning up to court the other day. Entire body shaking as she sat in the salon, getting a head massage. She's spooked I tell ya! Definitely not spunking your Patreon and Sue Lee money on yet another attention seeking haircut. No siree.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I suppose it's not impossible that she grabbed the two boxes of dye before she left home. Cos that's what one does when you live out of a suitcase under duress.

But then that means she dyed her hair red in a friend's bathroom. I had hair that colour out of a box as a younger Frau, and rinsing that out is like the shower scene in Psycho, and that would be incredibly rude house guest behaviour IMO. But this is the house guest who sticks her paws in and uses her mates' spenny skin products so WFK

Also why does she need two boxes of it with short hair, I had hair past my shoulders and was fine with the one

WFK
And uses up the last of their food.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wonder if she's intentionally made herself homeless to avoid creditors? Makes you think...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Mermelada, have you been able to 🍉 if the background is the bungamansion??

Reactions: 27
Just this time!🤣
If you were already following her can you still see her tweets when she puts it on private?
Don’t really know how Twitter works.
About two hours ago.
And yes. If you're following her, you can still see them.

Reactions: 23
Sympathies for the poor sods in Kruger Cowne in the morning who have to deal with the twitter @s asking for details of the payments that guest has claimed they know about. It won't be Adrian, as he has only managed 2 tweets in a year and probably isn't quite sure what the Hellsite is. Feel for the staff who thought it was going to be a long week before summer hols, Glasto etc and are now discovering this might be the longest week ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Just this time!🤣
If you were already following her can you still see her tweets when she puts it on private?
Don’t really know how Twitter works.
If you follow her, as a Frau, then when she goes private you are expected to squig out any identifying details and share any of her tweets here. Just sayin. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
You wouldn't normally put a dressing like that over a tattoo, maybe another more knowledge frau might know but my first thought was that's a dressing for the contraceptive implant.
Because it's well known that lesbians need the most effective form of contraception. Especially the most lesbian of lesbians that have ever lesbiand.

• Haha
Reactions: 117
I'm just pleased she is so chipper after her son having to go and live with someone else due to THREATS. And about the time that was happening she was merrily decluttering and dying her hair. And on constant watch by her friends.
She does now seem remarkably happy now she's not got her son.
(we all know he wasn't there for ages - but her unrestrained glee when this is meant to be a sad and traumatic time is something to behold).

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

Clearly you aren't the bestest of softest and gentlest friends ever, EVER. That will gather round and softly, gently raise your house guest up on your shoulders and troop them around the lounge with the Big Light on. Shame on you.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.