Jack Monroe #520 Jack is very clever, she knows how to turn £10 into £425

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Graun boosted it on 15 May 22 by saying she had instructed a lawyer
View attachment 2253799
And she said it was happening during that interview with the guy (I can’t remember the details, where she tried to suggest they give her a job & laughed as though her pushy rudeness was hilarious)

• Angry
Reactions: 32
“Although not confirmed”

🤣🤣🤣

I mean they really are in her pants aren’t they (sorry for the crudeness but this is taking the..)?
I read that complete sentence as “not confirmed its Mark Lewis”
---
Anyway, six months later people were still talking and tweeting about it
IMG_1052.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I mean she's just shown there that she doesn't understand how ringfencing works and why you should have proper fundraising in place rather than your personal PayPal.

It's not like she doesn't know how to set up a GoFundMe. She's done it before. The only difference is this time she wanted the money in her pocket and didn't care who was giving it or why. It was all 'for her'

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
And she said it was happening during that interview with the guy (I can’t remember the details, where she tried to suggest they give her a job & laughed as though her pushy rudeness was hilarious)
Tortoise Media - was published 20 May 22

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Was that the Tortoise media one? (Edit - ah, yes, and beaten to it! 😉)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The turtle crocodile alligator

Some one with an animal that isn’t a mammal.

ETA- tortoise!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve just written to the guardian readers editor asking them to issue a correction to this article as she never did sue Lee.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Someone HAS to report on this. It’s obscene if this is her plan.
Agreed. The whole PayPal account needs to be audited. She is in the tit so deep if that’s been her plan. She said she donated money, but duck you if you asked how much. She isn’t telling you, and you’re not to ask which charity she gave it to either. That’s not for lowlifes for you to know.

dodgy as duck. I’d honestly rather set fire to my last fiver than give it to her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Does anyone know if this is the T&G cut and colour of the month? Or has she gone to Hair By Vincenzo?
[/QUOTE]
What happened to the Turkish barber who was SO GOOD SHE MIGHT HAVE TO MARRY HIM and he only charged her tuppence far'din and plunged his hands elbow deep into her thick Greek hair (or summat)?

Did he close business and move quietly to another town (or country) where she couldn't follow him and stand with her face pressed up against the window while his wife shouted "Farouk* - get rid of that crazy beeatch or by G-d I WILL!" from the back? Did he never go back to the shop again? Did he scuttle into the toilet whenever she appeared and only come out when he could no longer hear the honking?

*other Turkish names are equally plausible

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I know there are MUCH more important things going on right now, but.. From the choleric wound blog post.
💪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 go “certain parts of” Wales!

View attachment 2253779

She doesn’t half talk A Load Of Old Shite

Edit: 🥕
By spending £2 on Welsh jeans does she mean spending £5000 on a furniture website? :unsure: Debit cards getting frozen for online purchases usually only happens if you spend a lot in one go or a short period of time, especially if it's on gambling sites or similar fraud/money laundering opportunities.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
CCJ squig has a post up about the Lee Anderson money. Again, when you see it all laid out you realise what a scammer she is. As recently as February she was all Billy big balls. Four months later and she's attacking everyone questioning what happened to the money. Blink and you'll miss the bit where she was broken and could not raise a finger to sue.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Plenty of people wanting to contribute way later than the one day & reports in the media. There’s no way she can slime out of this (not squiggled the parody account-look at all the RTs-October)
8205FE5A-56D8-4519-A3FC-4305C5F26B45.jpeg
4A46279C-96DD-4DBD-8B78-A27A4DA7B1EF.jpeg
9141615C-5F99-4A55-88D9-8080AEC0FEB8.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.