Jack Monroe #520 Jack is very clever, she knows how to turn £10 into £425

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2253749I don’t follow her so I can’t be certain at all but is this her admitting she only donated money from that one day she announced legal action!? Can anyone see the tweet she’s replying to?
The tweet she’s replying to asked her ‘how long her post asking for donations was live before she deleted it’ or words that that effect . It’s shared above somewhere…

Reactions: 27
The hellsite have noticed what she's up to:

View attachment 2253747

This is sensible advice - guest should heed it.
She’s going to say that as she took down the original request within 24 hours, everything else into her PayPal account must be general tip jar donations, isn’t she. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck my head has just exploded with the very brass neck of her

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
View attachment 2253749I don’t follow her so I can’t be certain at all but is this her admitting she only donated money from that one day she announced legal action!? Can anyone see the tweet she’s replying to?
I can't screenshot, but this is a C/P of the tweet she's replying to:

"also how long was the tweet about donating it even up? would everyone who donated over the year have reasonably had a chance to see it?"

Reactions: 33
Is it me, or can anyone explain how, if your agent fleeces you for thousands there is no litigation threatened or carried out? Where is her crack team of paralegals and her ever ready solicitor. Make it make sense.🥴
None of it makes any sense.

I can see that she could have been led into signing something that meant she was effectively fleeced by an agent while not being able to take any action. I don’t think she was particularly up on contract law at the time and she was in the early stages so excited to be famous/known I think she’d have signed anything and this sort of stuff definitely does go on.

This is pure speculation and may not be accurate but to me would explain both her not taking action and Adrian/whoever it was seemingly not taking action against her over what would be defamation if it didn’t have an element of truth to it.

But why on earth he’d take her back is beyond me. Or why she’d take him back, frankly, no matter how desperate she was.

Reactions: 35
Maybe we can all ask the Guardian about the backdated patreon rewards and the Sue Lee? They love printing this stuff in the national press and platforming her.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I know there are MUCH more important things going on right noe, but.. From the choleric wound blog post.
💪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 go “certain parts of” Wales!

View attachment 2253779She doesn’t half talk A Load Of Old Shite
Gosh what a grievance. That’s serious stuff right there. Forget the jarrow marchers, the suffragettes, king john’s barons, the civil rights movement. No one in the history of civilisation has EVER had a political grievance so great as not being able to buy £2 jeans from certain parts of Wales.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Sorry for fat fingered squiggles, but this is the whole conversation, in response to Jack's tweet last year.

Screenshot 2023-06-20 at 15.29.36.png

Screenshot 2023-06-20 at 15.29.50.png

Screenshot 2023-06-20 at 15.30.06.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
The hellsite have noticed what she's up to:

View attachment 2253747

This is sensible advice - guest should heed it.
I think she needs to donate absolutely any donation that landed in her account from the moment of the beg onwards. And open a new PayPal. Some of her followers are so thick that they think she won a case that never happened-I’d bet a lot of money that some of them see screenshots even now & fling money at it, blissfully unaware of anything/everything.
Seriously, it’s scary how ignorant some people are, you see it on Twitter constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
IIRC Jack, you been lying and taking money from people for a lot longer than “less than a day”.

HTH

💐

(see my avatar hun- it’s been fixed on you for three years now)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
The Graun boosted it on 15 May 22 by saying she had instructed a lawyer
View attachment 2253799
“Although not confirmed”

🤣🤣🤣

I mean they really are in her pants aren’t they (sorry for the crudeness but this is taking the..)?

ETA- my parents were away recently and they sent me their guardian vouchers (don’t- I know. We’ve had that conversation). Given that I currently can’t walk to a place that sells them and won’t waste a bus fare to buy them, I’ve used the vouchers to wipe aphid tit off Mrs T’s car. Far better use in my opinion having just seen that “article”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I shouldn't find it funny that she's laying the breadcrumbs for "well after I deleted the tweet the money's not for that so I only donated anything received in week commencing the whatever", but I do. Well, not funny, but like a dark cynical laugh. Like when you have the sudden urge to laugh during a sombre serious occasion, because it's just so ridiculous

I mean it's not beyond the realms of possibility that some faithful squig sat and waited til payday a week or so later to bung her some cash

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.