Jack Monroe #520 Jack is very clever, she knows how to turn £10 into £425

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s a rhetorical question, but…no.

From 2018.
View attachment 2253622

View attachment 2253624

Funnily enough, pretty much the same story she told a couple of days ago about how she has been SUFFERING (before she was taken in by her kindly friends Old Mother Hubbard and her poor doggy. But when guest got there, the cupboards was bare apart from four tins, a pickin’ chicken, and some hair dye under the stairs)
I also used to get paranoid fantasies like this when I overdid the stimulants. Specially the one about the rozzers being outside.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I love that pic she’s done some weird effect with, and her face is as thin as Mr Burns but the hair is bouffie AF

she breadcrumbed Sue Lee for the whole year, the thieving toad

• Haha
Reactions: 43
View attachment 2253694

February!

ETA that was when she reminded us that she has a 100% win rate
View attachment 2253704
So 275 days of threatening people with a "very clear cut case" according to her lawyer - who she now admits that she hadn't actually instructed.

And rattling her tip jar on the back of those threats throughout. Without ringfencing it, despite her claims to have done so.

And now she's simply going to steal the money received during 274 of those 275 days.

She's a thief.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
You know you've made me think of something quite interesting, which is how shocked and angry narcs get when they discover that two different people they've narc'ed have spoken to each other and compared notes on their behaviour. It's like narcs believe themselves to be sitting at a central hub, controlling and manipulating all the various people in their lives, but never seem to realise that those people also have agency and may at times compare notes with each other and realise they've been had. It actually makes the narc very angry and defensive.

We see the same dynamic with Jack running two very different personas on Twitter vs IG, or pleading poverty on twitter whilst posting pics of her lipstick collection on FB. Or how she can be crashingly depressed yet tootoot! best life! within days of each other. It's like she honestly thinks people are too stupid or wuld not have the impudence to compare the two and realise something's not right.
Yes, it's part of their modus operandi. It's also something I think to do with them not seeing you as real people, but rather you are extensions of them, etc so it's almost like they don't comprehend that people talk to each other. It often works, because they often manipulate people into believing that other people think to terrible things about them, so you don't communicate anyway. Narcissistic Triangulation I think is it's proper term. Not triangulation as we have come to know and love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I also used to get paranoid fantasies like this when I overdid the stimulants. Specially the one about the rozzers being outside.
I wouldn't be able to sleep either for the guilt, my anxiety levels would be off the scale ,if I had done a fraction of the lying and grifting she's done over the last 10 years. But I sleep easy in my bed knowing I have a clear conscience. Like most I have worries, but none of them are of my making.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
At this point I’d have more respect for her if she sat outside a McDonalds begging with an empty cup

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Yes, it's part of their modus operandi. It's also something I think to do with them not seeing you as real people, but rather you are extensions of them, etc so it's almost like they don't comprehend that people talk to each other. It often works, because they often manipulate people into believing that other people think to terrible things about them, so you don't communicate anyway. Narcissistic Triangulation I think is it's proper term. Not triangulation as we have come to know and love it!
Yes my narc family member did this with me and one of my sibs. And was proper shocked when they realised we spoke to each other about the matter, shortly followed by blind rage. Good info about Narc Triangulation. I didn't know it was called that.

Jack does exactly the same thing on sm, and there is some evidence she does it irl too.

Reactions: 38
Omg is that Escrow John replying to the hair tweet?

And as usual there's no 'thanks' from Jack. She's got such a rude, self-obsessed way of responding to compliments.

Squig: Hi Jack, you look amazing today, never let the trolls get you down. (Please notice me and respond if you like my comment?) I like all your comments.

Jack: I've changed my appearance again after my old ex-OH left me cruelly flailing and demented in a deep dark pit of unwielding fruitless ineptitude and despair. I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the funnel and am myself for the first time in lightyears. Here are all of my other hairstyles from the past 20 years.

Squig: I tried one of your recipes. I had to substitute all of the ingredients, but it was really nice! <3

Jack: *no response* *goes to argue with the negative comments instead*

Squig: I've been having terrible health problems lately. This really helped when I was in hospital, maybe you could try it too?

Jack: Yes I know that already!! Sadly, the trolls won't stop hounding me into oblivion and my bones are crumbling faster than they can mend them. I will soon be just a pile of dust on a sideboard.

*goes to post bikini selfies*
I just don't know how any of her demented fans can think she does 120 hours a week of unpaid work to help The Poors. She does nothing but 120 hours of tormenting herself on Twitter every week.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I just don't know how any of her demented fans can think she does 120 hours a week of unpaid work to help The Poors. She does nothing but 120 hours of tormenting herself on Twitter every week.
She can’t even be arsed to pretend she does 120 hour weeks any more!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The Turkish barber with non hairy tea makes a reappearance!

Not had it cut my ass! STOP bleeping LYING! It’s absolutely a new cut compared to QT you insufferable twit.

And while I’m on a rant, if she tries to say that folks stopped donating to her after the tweet was deleted ‘Less than a day later’ while still tweeting out that it was going ahead months later, I will hand in my Tattle badge and take this to Twitter. She follows my other acc which has nearly 20k followers and I get a bit of traction on there from former blue tickers at times. I am fuming if that’s what she’s trying to insinuate. I’m usually all jolly socks and love the banter here but by Christ she’d wear even the happiest person out!
Excuse you! She says she’s not had it ‘properly’ cut for ages. It’s up to her to decide what the definition of properly is.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The hellsite have noticed what she's up to:

Screenshot from 2023-06-20 15-11-43.png

This is sensible advice - guest should heed it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
You know, guest’s “septic drenching wound” of May 2018 (when I am convinced she was evicted from the abattoir kitchen place) is her most blatant I AM POOR SEND ME YOUR MONEY beg ever.
IMG_0194.jpeg

Now she’s realized how much more lucrative the previously tried and tested “Kickstarter book model” is, where instead of begging, you just pretend to be raising money for other stuff and keep it instead, then manipulate and gaslight and shout BAD MENTALS to anyone asking about it. Not that she isn’t averse to an outright beg either when conditions are right.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
CD72CF94-6CB3-497D-84B9-2F4A33EC99CC.jpeg
I don’t follow her so I can’t be certain at all but is this her admitting she only donated money from that one day she announced legal action!? Can anyone see the tweet she’s replying to?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
I know there are MUCH more important things going on right now, but.. From the choleric wound blog post.
💪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 go “certain parts of” Wales!

IMG_0195.jpeg

She doesn’t half talk A Load Of Old Shite

Edit: 🥕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.