Jack Monroe #520 Jack is very clever, she knows how to turn £10 into £425

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's hilarious and baffling and also makes me want to go and put my head in the oven (no doubt it would come out looking more appetising than her Yorkies)... I know it's a sign of her tragic little life, performing on Twitter to strangers because she's incapable of maintaining a reciprocal adult relationship of any sort, but my god it bleeping winds me up 😂.

The way she can't post about her son without me me me me me me me is pretty heartbreaking.
and the thing is, you'd probably get the same adoring squig response if you just did a 'new hair' post, seeing as most of them don't seem to read or engage with the captions

Reactions: 33
Frommm Paris to Berlin, this woman's grifting is a sin...
Frommm Southend to Dordrecht, this woman’s lies are quite suspect

I know she does this every time but it will forever boggle my mind that she can tell an elaborate lie such as “on police advice I’ve been staying with a friend and haven’t been home for some time” then forget all about it in her bluster to show off her new hairdo. She’s such a bleeping child she just can’t help herself. Also besides the point but what is her obsession with claiming she found things under the stairs or hidden away in a drawer? Thought she was all packed up and ready to move almost a year ago, but now she’s still busy decluttering and finding little treats for herself even after her family have been split up and forced to leave the bungamansion on the run from evil harassers. Make it make sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Remember when she spent a good day or two arguing that she was L I T E R A L L Y S T A R V I N G in that one photo of her from years ago, when she was standing next to a person in a wheelchair and telling people to look at her wasted, useless legs?

Good times.
For anyone whose not seen it , a very clever Frau got a screenshot for prosperity
IMG_2162.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Is the giant yellow point emoji add on her work? Thankful of that, because I'd never have guessed which one was her out of the photo of exclusively men except for her and two women at least ten to twenty years her senior.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Tbf, she listed a few items on vinted ( I think ) but possibly got them removed because she described an item as new with tags, but also worn . One was a monsoon dress I think .
Or was that another decluttering ?
Eta, I can’t find proof though so maybe I imagined it 🤔
Eta eta ah here it is
She describes the shirt as looking great with the sleeves rolled up! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Maybe "two boxes" is tricksy guest again - first box was bleach, second one was dye.
TBH it’s still too well done to be a DIY job done by someone who doesn’t regularly colour her hair that shade, and is going from such a dark shade, and it’s been cut aswell. Also If the colour she had on QT is dyed she’d need several rounds of stripper not just bleach.

Reactions: 35
I am glad her lights are on and she is pleased with herself and how she looks. Personally i think shelooks awful. Like i do whem i have had a few late work nights and try to hide my eyebags with makeup. Reader it doesnt work as well as you think it does.

Reactions: 31
That photo gives me the rage. She looks like an entirely average young woman who is not underweight at all. She just has skinny legs because that’s not where she carries weight.
Her gigantic triple Es don’t seem to have wasted to nothing.
She looks like everyone my age in the 80s/90s who thought they were massively fat at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
That photo gives me the rage. She looks like an entirely average young woman who is not underweight at all. She just has skinny legs because that’s not where she carries weight.
Her gigantic triple Es don’t seem to have wasted to nothing.
She looks like everyone my age in the 80s/90s who thought they were massively fat at the time.
This, she’s just boxy as duck, hence her legs and arms stay thin and her arse stays flat as her belly and tits expand and contract. Which makes it all the funnier that she looks like the most hourglass-y iteration of Sophie Loren in that ridiculous “beach body” cry for attention she did that was mithered about a few threads back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Don't know where to put this response to @MancBee so just spoilered it.

I feel a bit weird tagging you when we're onto a new thread, but dear @MancBee I just read your post about the pride event and it actually made me tear up. Although we're strangers I wish I could give you a hug (sorry, being weird again! It's the hormones).

I'm sorry Jack's odious behaviour is getting you down. Don't know what to say about your personal situation except I'm sure you've done more 'good' in a week of your life than Jack has pretty much ever. It sounds as though you have loving, supportive people around you and that means a lot too. Ultimately she'll always be unhappy because she has to live life as Jack Monroe! Lots of us on Tattle have struggles, but I doubt anyone would choose her bitter, friendless life over their own. And I know that's sort of your point - that Jack never appreciates what she has - but none of us are responsible for her choices and if it's upsetting you too much it's better to go offline for a while and forget she exists.

I really hope you're feeling OK.

I'm sure if this were 2200 rather than 2023, ninnies of the future would all chip in for a time machine. At the very least we could go back and hide the prunes.
Thankspaceyou.

I was feeling a bit sorry for myself yesterday. Jack wasting her life, while others are facing life limiting illnesses will always make me angry.

I honestly think she would love to be diagnosed with a serious illness, and it bothers me that she makes me think that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 101
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.