Jack Monroe #520 Jack is very clever, she knows how to turn £10 into £425

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently the hearing re her finances is still going ahead 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 2253093
That's him being tricksy with his wording though, isn't it? The hearing is still going ahead, but will be stopped the instant that she pays. Him going on about having his day in court is going to make it feel like a bigger victory for her when she frustrates him by paying up.

Or, at least, it would if she were sensible about it - she's managed to resist being sensible so far, though, so WFK...

Reactions: 36
It’s confirmed it for me, not only is she obnoxious but also she’d be really tit in a game of hide and seek.

It really is one thing to do something to perk yourself up, but to obviously have a potentially expensive ( do we know how much roughly the hair would cost?) hair treatment while being pursued for a refund, with costs being incurred due to her blatant refusal to follow the rules, she is just sticking two fingers up at everyone, again!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
That photo of Jack where she implies her head is lollipop like and her legs are buckling under the weight of her body because they’re so thin: she’s literally changing the narrative. Our eyes don’t lie but she’s simply telling people what to see.
There will be some people who looked at that photo, seen an unremarkable young woman dressed like a middle aged frump and then felt guilty when they seen the caption, because they thought she looked normal. On second look, they’ll convince themselves she was right and they were wrong. Like many other behaviour traits she has, it’s chilling.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88
That's him being tricksy with his wording though, isn't it? The hearing is still going ahead, but will be stopped the instant that she pays. Him going on about having his day in court is going to make it feel like a bigger victory for her when she frustrates him by paying up.

Or, at least, it would if she were sensible about it - she's managed to resist being sensible so far, though, so WFK...
Guest is so stubborn I can't see her paying yet. She'll keep dragging this out and making things ever worse for herself. Fool.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
Thankspaceyou.

I was feeling a bit sorry for myself yesterday. Jack wasting her life, while others are facing life limiting illnesses will always make me angry.

I honestly think she would love to be diagnosed with a serious illness, and it bothers me that she makes me think that way.
We're all allowed to feel sorry for ourselves sometimes, especially when there's a good reason. 💜

I actually don't think Jack would like to be diagnosed with a serious illness. Of course, she would love the attention and sympathy, but she's vain and serious illnesses are rarely pretty. She's the kind of person who rages whenever they don't get their own way, so I think she'd get even angrier if her life was restricted by physical illness.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
That photo of Jack where she implies her head is lollipop like and her legs are buckling under the weight of her body because they’re so thin: she’s literally changing the narrative. Our eyes don’t lie but she’s simply telling people what to see.
There will be some people who looked at that photo, seen an unremarkable young woman dressed like a middle aged frump and then felt guilty when they seen the caption, because they thought she looked normal. On second look, they’ll convince themselves she was right and they were wrong. Like many other behaviour traits she has, it’s chilling.
Yes. This. It really is a mark of a gaslighting narc abuser - aggressively telling someone that they're wrong about what they can see with their own eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Just look at this young woman on Twitter showing how her presenting has improved over the years. Whereas Guest has gotten worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Guest is so stubborn I can't see her paying yet. She'll keep dragging this out and making things ever worse for herself. Fool.
True. And if she avoids the bailiffs and continues hiding from the court long enough to end up with that third-party debt order, then the money will simply leave her bank account without her having to do anything or contact anyone...

It would mean living in misery for months with the fear of being found in contempt hanging over her, and feeling paranoid about anyone who might come to the door.

Imagine putting yourself through this drama over £10! 🤯

And her Patreon is still open, so she risks this whole process happening again and again and again...

Reactions: 52
WHO TALKS LIKE THIS AND STILL THINKS THEY'RE THE GOOD GUY?
It's so horrifically conceited isn't it. Also the implcation that something like Tin Can Cook was awarded a doctorate makes me laugh quite a lot.

I've said before that if we ever find out the full extent of the grift we will fall off our chairs.
I think if we ever found out the full extent of the ❄ and thefrivolous spending, we would fall off our chairs all over again. This is someone who's got so much stuff that they've been decluttering for about 2 years now.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
True. And if she avoids the bailiffs and continues hiding from the court long enough to end up with that third-party debt order, then the money will simply leave her bank account without her having to do anything or contact anyone...

It would mean living in misery for months with the fear of being found in contempt hanging over her, and feeling paranoid about anyone who might come to the door.

And her Patreon is still open, so she risks this whole process happening again and again and again...
She's loving it. She can paint herself as the victim in any situation and I think there's little she enjoys more than the opportunity to actually look victimised, and bailiffs banging on her door would do just that. Lots of people don't really pay attention to the details so it'll just end up being "anti poverty campaigner harassed by bailiffs" and she can do yet another grift and on it goes.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

I know! Ten bloody pounds. Proof that being stubborn and belligerent gets you absolutely nowhere in life.

I can actually see other people going down the CCJ route and she has no one to blame but herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Maybe she's getting some kind of weird thrill from this whole situation because it's the closest she's ever been to all the mythical situations she's banged on about for years. With the amount of people now doubting her back story, this situation shows that she actually is being 'hounded' with the fear of 'losing everything'. Even though we know this is not true, there's still a ridiculous amount of people defending her and firmly sat with the wool over their eyes. Now in a few months time she can come out with the whole 'bailiffs at my door', traumatic flashbacks of the years of poverty etc.

Makes me feel sick to think she could be thinking this gives her the legitimacy she craves.

• Sad
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.