Jack Monroe #517 She's not Nazanin Zahghari-Ratcliffe mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost a full house peeps (apart from someone called Sarah Burke…🤔).

Hinch? Hols?

They pale into insignificance next to smol pixie pulling an all night chaos.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Someone on Twitter posted this. View attachment 2243086

They're right, it does seem to contradict Jack in a very simple way.
She says she did stuff in April and May but June 2nd is the DM where she's digging the info out..
Isn't all the "attempting to pay" stuff complete bollocks? I thought the whole point of the CCJ was that she had papers delivered to her address, that contain information on how and where to make her payment?

Is she really that thick she expects a judge to believe she did nothing because there was only a business address on these papers that she didn't want to use (for some reason)?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Right then lads...

I knew something was brewing, but I don't think that Sue Lee/Daubney is the main event. There's another anvil about to drop (not literally, guest.) Hunker down. It's about to get a bit blowy.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Isn't all the "attempting to pay" stuff complete bollocks? I thought the whole point of the CCJ was that she had papers delivered to her address, that contain information on how and where to make her payment?

Is she really that thick she expects a judge to believe she did nothing because there was only a business address on these papers that she didn't want to use (for some reason)?
And carrying ten pounds in your pocket isn't an attempt to pay.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Right then lads...

I knew something was brewing, but I don't think that Sue Lee/Daubney is the main event. There's another anvil about to drop (not literally, guest.) Hunker down. It's about to get a bit blowy.
Are you speculating or is there some real tea?

Reactions: 29
When she gets burgled now (cos of telegraphing she isn't there, if she isn't there), it will be all somebody else's fault. And.not her own for telling 500000+ people she is away. Ffs. Bet the Police didn't advise broadcasting that, did they, guest?

Is Fleet st still a place where journalists work out from?
Also if I was an editor of said Fleet Street rag and one of my lot came with a photo of our Jackie gal in her Shi!ty bungalow taken through the letter box as some kind of scoop, I’d be handing them their p45 & telling them to get out of my fu(king office!
She ain’t news
Nah, all the newspapers moved out decades ago, it's mostly legal stuff round there these days - the only remaining journalism is DC Thomson, home of the Beano, Dandy, and People's Friend:

Screenshot from 2023-06-15 22-12-59.png

(https://goo.gl/maps/AyB3Z5KkhF51g1de7)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I'm not legal minded in any way, but isn't misappropriation of funds highly punished. Would this be classed as that ? I think if this is the case it's going to happen over the sue lee, they already have fox as a witness. Maybe this is why she mentioned the tit storm , not ccj squig

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Right then lads...

FFS Im
Up for a 24hr shift at 3am.
Don’t make me wait up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
When she gets burgled now (cos of telegraphing she isn't there, if she isn't there), it will be all somebody else's fault. And.not her own for telling 500000+ people she is away. Ffs. Bet the Police didn't advise broadcasting that, did they, guest?
And her non-existent insurance that she can’t get because of being poor won’t pay up as she advertised to the whole world her house was unoccupied.

• Haha

"I tried to pay at least seven times, by stapling a tenner to a pigeon, posting pennies through his letterbox, sending £10.76 of rare stamps, by sending him the very first of a new cryptocurrency I've just invented, by teaching him how to save £10 by eating abominable combos of tinned foods such as marrowfat peas with rice pudding and blended kidney beans, by treating him to a disappointing handjob and by serenading him with £10 worth of my frankly unparalleled piano skills. Unfortunately he has refused to accept payment as a way to harass and intimidate me, which has made me very unwell and compromised my recovery... "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

Wasn't the court letter arrival when she claimed ebil trolls were sending harassing letters etc to her home where a CHILD lives?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.