Jack Monroe #517 She's not Nazanin Zahghari-Ratcliffe mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on Twitter posted this.
Screenshot_20230615_213610_Twitter.jpg

They're right, it does seem to contradict Jack in a very simple way.
She says she did stuff in April and May but June 2nd is the DM where she's digging the info out..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Yup. The whole 'hunger hurts' blog from all those years ago was when SBs dad had a new baby.
Mum of the year Jack (sarcasm) had her son 3 days a week. The other 4 he was at his father's. Jack could happily do her £27k a year job because his dad did the giant's share of the care giving and financial support.
All of this has been stated by Jack over the years.
SBs sister was born with a very serious health condition and was very poorly at birth (again all documented) His dad couldn't do a couple of nights with SB because he was sitting at the incubator with his poorly newborn. Jack threw a tantrum and wrote 'Hunger Hurts' in spite to embarrass his father as being a neglectful father.
The rest is history.
Her sense of entitlement and ability to look a gift horse in the mouth is off the scale. I cannot believe these people exist.

And here we are, she's a vampire who takes and takes and takes and takes and what has she got? Nothing, except some hard-of-thinking (and hard of summat else, probably) neckbeards on Twitter giving her pathetic little pats on the head and an absolute clusterfuck of a life that's entirely her own creation.

Reactions: 32
jack's moved out of her house to guarantee safety from harassers? why doesn't she just post youtube videos with cartoon filters like she did last time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
What a glorious chaos this is! No wine here but have polished off a whole punnet of chilled strawberries grunking tonight. I do hope Essex Celebrity PoPo are on the case….there be howlin’ and clawin’ afoot tonight…

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Jack I'd be more worried about strolling around in a 7k watch, people kill for such items now.
Looking at pictures today, (bored) you also appear to have another breitling at some point looks like an aerospace or chronomat on an jubilee (nice)
The court picture looks like a rolex date just, you have numerous other watches too.
But you're broke and broken

Eta, the breitling thing really does me, will I let it go SHANT
From what I've picked up from friends who're into this stuff, a Breitling isn't the sort of thing you'd have as your only watch. Like, if she'd kept her Seamaster, and then later got herself something else a bit more upmarket and quietly refined, and only then would you maaaybe go for a Breitling.

So just the fact that she has a Breitling strongly suggests that she has at least one other expensive watch, doesn't it?

Reactions: 38
Someone's tagged Shattenstone in a reply to the Martin Daubney tweet asking him if he knows.
---
The past two days have felt like such a fever dream, I feel like Iqbal's going to turn up in The Mirror tomorrow under the headline 'Sh1tting Hell!'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91
Sorry, just on the doxxing thing, while it's on my mind - this has always been Jack's MO. Right at the start of these threads, she threatened to find out who we all were, individually, and take us to court. That's where the triangulation thing came from 🍉. She's been doing it from day 1, attempting to shut down any criticism of her by threatening people's livelihoods, finding out where people work etc etc. The screenshot I posted yesterday or the day before, from that person who said that the only way people could find out her real name (in order to target not only her job but her place of business) was through the information provided to Jack on Patreon is an example of it. It's how Jack suppresses criticism, by wielding the power of knowing their name and their address. Also way back in the day she outed someone who she was previously in DM contact with as an alcoholic, and she even made reference to knowing who that person's son is - so implicitly threatening family members too. People share very sensitive information with her, and she harvests this information, and it's what makes her truly dangerous. <rant over/

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 130
"I know I’ve been disorganised and chaotic around some stuff...! but not disorganised or chaotic when it comes to asking for money - shes quite together organised and ruthless then

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Fundraising regulator:

A legal principle underpinning fundraising is that all funds raised for a particular cause must be used for that particular cause.

Examples of restricted funding include beneficiary gifts, emergency appeals where money will be raised for a specific purpose,

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Someone's tagged Shattenstone in a reply to the Martin Daubney tweet asking him if he knows.
---
The past two days have felt like such a fever dream, I feel like Iqbal's going to turn up in The Mirror tomorrow under the headline 'Sh1tting Hell!'
OMG what if we also find out what happened in Dordrecht????

Meanwhile, I am seriously worried for. Jimmy. Poor bugger is on a never-ending loop today.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
IMG_2517.jpeg
Oh duck off Jack - you’ll turn into a receipt if you’re not careful!
Anyway, I’m annoyed that she’s going to just get away with it all again. Not one ounce (sorry to sound like me nan) of regret. Does Adrian just have a bag full of her receipts that he drags around in case he gets pulled up on it. Hunker back into the hole you came from JM. And stop stealing peoples money and experiences and ruining everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Have I missed something?

She said in a tweet she’d tried to sort CCJ squig numerous times and then screenshotted her own words saying she only tried in June?! Is she thick or flailing?

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.