Jack Monroe #517 She's not Nazanin Zahghari-Ratcliffe mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I gave a product from my business to a friend who was running a charity auction for a cause that was very close to my heart.

The retail value was around £1200 and I was so pleased to be hopefully raising a little money for the charity, plus getting a bit of publicity for the business.

Come the auction, my item was nowhere to be seen, and I was bewildered because there had been a lot of publicity in the local press and online.

I asked my friend where the item was, and she said she liked it so much she kept it, and made a donation to the charity herself.

She refused to tell me how much, but there's no way it was anywhere near the auction price.

I was absolutely furious. I never spoke to her again.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 122
OK, hands up, I'm willing to admit I've changed my mind about wanting the £10 CCJ era to be over.

• Haha
Reactions: 83
breitling are a bit like marmite in the watch world,but perfect for a maverick like jack. Nearly all top chefs wear high end watches, not many breitling ive seen. If that was a rolex at her 100% record winningcase i doubt she sold it. Ive noticed she is very crafty with her watch wearing, she was caughtout on that navitimer pic at the hay, I'll bet she was seething, poor asf last june wearing a 7k watch now, from where?
Jack you bloody idiot, I'll never feel sorry for you

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I have to deal with lying little weasels at work from time to time. They're all the same - as soon as it begins to dawn upon them that somebody is catching on to their lies, they always start spiralling into the most ridiculous situations where they contradict themselves from one email to the next, one meeting to the next. And they get angry. Proper, vein popping rage.

I don't give a tit because it's all just so bloody predictable. It's not personal, even if they try to make it so. So I let them. I make a record of their lies and counter lies. I compile a list of the comments, claims and accusations, together with any documentary evidence. And then I pass it on and let the cards fall as they will.

She's now claiming to be in hiding, that she's had to buy a house (did anybody notice that comment - a house?), that she's had this done to her, rather than something she has totally brought upon herself. It's got to the point where she's spinning so fast that she's going to meet herself on the way.

Next step hospital or clinic rehab again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
I’m sure the landlady is delighted that Jack’s advertised to all the people who know her address, that her home is unoccupied.

anyway, I was going to go to bed, but as it happens I’m about to pour a 3rd G&T and continue listening to LeadBelly in my back yard. Cheers Jack. Toot toot pal.
Taps the sign *this is all your own doing*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Her home address is easily identifiable from information and pictures she has shared in public on Twitter. I've not even very good at this sort of stuff but was kind of bored one evening and had just been reading on here someone else saying similar, so I decided to try - not out of malice or ill will or anything nefarious - luckily for her. There was one specific bit of information combined with one particular photo that enabled me to find her house on streetview in under 5 minutes. That's all - two bits of info that she's willingly shared on multiple occasions. And because I realise how serious it is to doxx someone, I'm not even going to say what info and what one photo. Other photos she's shared just confirmed it.

I know it's been said, but for somoene who claims a history of having been stalked and harassed and who believes she is persecuted she is astonishingly casual about what she shares.
I could have written this, word for word.

Reactions: 28
I'm still so befuddled with the "and while we clear the air, the Lee Anderson money"

She KNEW at least Daubney would be circling like a shark, she must know Anderson clearly asked for receipts and the "the money is where I say it is" 2.0 excuse wouldn't cut it, is it some top tier self sabotage/drama triangle tit or hoping to galvanise the FMs?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Even if everything she claimed about the CCJ was true, why is she telling Twitter and not the court? She has been given the opportunity but didn't take it. Nothing but drama.

And why is she living in fear? Family scattered and can't go back to her house? Because of "Fleet Street" or is it the CCJ? More drama.

The Sue Lee donations is the dodgiest part. Don't know how much she collected or what she did with it and nobody ever will. That can't be right.
And she told people asking for evidence of the donations to go duck themselves. OK Jack we'll believe you since you literally can't lie -case closed.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I gave a product from my business to a friend who was running a charity auction for a cause that was very close to my heart.

The retail value was around £1200 and I was so pleased to be hopefully raising a little money for the charity, plus getting a bit of publicity for the business.

Come the auction, my item was nowhere to be seen, and I was bewildered because there had been a lot of publicity in the local press and online.

I asked my friend where the item was, and she said she liked it so much she kept it, and made a donation to the charity herself.

She refused to tell me how much, but there's no way it was anywhere near the auction price.

I was absolutely furious. I never spoke to her again.
I’m really sorry. I think I mentioned here before that I was caught up in that woman who said she had cancer and got £45k scam. It’s really destabilising to realise you’ve been scammed by someone you trusted.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Evil news head quarters this week…

Journo hack “RIGHT! Sturgeons been arrested, Trumps been arrested and Boris has quit…you want me in Scotland, New York or London?!?”

Rupert Murdoch “Get to Southend you fool! Jack Monroe owes some fella a tenner”

• Haha
Reactions: 123
Is Fleet st still a place where journalists work out from?
Also if I was an editor of said Fleet Street rag and one of my lot came with a photo of our Jackie gal in her Shi!ty bungalow taken through the letter box as some kind of scoop, I’d be handing them their p45 & telling them to get out of my fu(king office!
She ain’t news

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Oh my god, I go off for one evening to bake bread (attempting to cut out UPFs, should I ask her for tips??) and THIS happens! Quickest grunk ever, I can't believe her. I always think there's a ceiling for how high a narcissist can go until I'm constantly reminded no, there isn't.
Talk to any rando on the street and they'll be like, Jack who??? Is that a footballer??
Also so she can afford a video doorbell now as well can she?

I don't even really have anything to contribute or anything sensical to say, I just remain shocked at the sheer lack of self-awareness and narcissism people can demonstrate. That tweet where she was going on about people whose sofas she's surfing on - it really reminded me of another narcissist I used to know. They seem to think that comments like that big them up in association - er, no.

People in ACTUAL DANGER OF CRIMES don't get this much "police presence" do they? Jack bleeping Monroe bleep

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.