Jack Monroe #510 Simply The guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine she’s trained it to Cardiff and been driven from there. Also doesn’t Jack know it’s not called the Brecon Beacons anymore?
Tbf I had no idea the name had changed, seems to be somewhat a recent change. (However maybe everyone knew & I'm living under a rock 🫣)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
☀ SUMMERTIME NINNY SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT ☀

In the spirit of festival/off her tits/insta guest I have an ice cream related announcement 📣
Any Malvern in the market for something delicious to enjoy alongside a grunk needs to get themselves a box of these pronto. You will not regret it!
See you all later thunderfucks! 💛
View attachment 2203240
Thanks for posting this about an hour after my grocery delivery arrived. WARNED.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That's why she is going on about being "sober". She thinks she is so clever.
Excuse the phrasing, but there is more chance of my knob dragging on the ground than her being sober!

Shes mentioned it 118 times already. Which is what all people who are sober do regularly 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 45
☀ SUMMERTIME NINNY SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT ☀

In the spirit of festival/off her tits/insta guest I have an ice cream related announcement 📣
Any Malvern in the market for something delicious to enjoy alongside a grunk needs to get themselves a box of these pronto. You will not regret it!
See you all later thunderfucks! 💛
View attachment 2203240
Can confirm that these are the absolute nads, hauled my arse off the sofa yesterday to go to Tesco and bag some more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
JAYSUS looks like imaginary Raver Jack is a new character entering from stage left. Does she have to be so RELENTLESSLY late onto every bandwagon? It’s embarrassing. A rave doesn’t end at 3am, guest. There were raves we ARRIVED at at 3am FFS. I can’t even.

And the whole “you’ve got a body and it’s on a beach therefore it’s a beach body” Revelation…(sighs) yes Jack, this was a thing we all said in 2019. I know you’ve slept in a drunken stupor through the last ten years but try and keep up lass.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
She never seems to stop for a minute to think about how it looks to be popping up spouting teenage nonsense about RAVES and BEACH BODIES when her last twitter engagement was about, you know, her ongoing scamming activities and how people don't actually want to see evidence that monies meant for charity have actually gone to charity, instead of funding her #summerfun

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.