Jack Monroe #510 Simply The guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sober raving sounds tit. So she's had to wait til the day of the event to publicise it cos she's so despised the organisers would be tagged in and bombarded with pertinent questions and potentially get cold feet. Yer life sucks arse jack.

Bet she thinks great accolades are due for her working on a bank holiday but every day is a bank holiday for a bum.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm just a bit confused about how getting a train from London means you need to drive across the Brecons to get to Hay.
I imagine she’s trained it to Cardiff and been driven from there. Also doesn’t Jack know it’s not called the Brecon Beacons anymore?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
“Raving” 😂 Behave Jack, the closest you’ve been to a rave is hearing absolute radio 90s playing in Waitrose while stocking up on your Charlie Binghams.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
I wonder does she have her eye on some staffer at the festival and thinks she can snag them the same way she wooed LJC by turning up late and unprepared

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
‘standing next to a speaker three times at tall as i am!’

tell me you’ve never been to a ‘rave’ without telling me etc

• Haha
Reactions: 65
☀ SUMMERTIME NINNY SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT ☀

In the spirit of festival/off her tits/insta guest I have an ice cream related announcement 📣
Any Malvern in the market for something delicious to enjoy alongside a grunk needs to get themselves a box of these pronto. You will not regret it!
See you all later thunderfucks! 💛
E411A8AD-6B8E-45D0-9098-CEB1444961AA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Oh ffs can she just not - I’m knee deep in the schofe threads and he’s posted a pile of narcissist BS this morning. My kids have forgotten what I look like

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
“Raving” 😂 Behave Jack, the closest you’ve been to a rave is hearing absolute radio 90s playing in Waitrose while stocking up on your Charlie Binghams.
Yeah I have to say this is the sort of tit that does make me feel a tiny bit sorry for younger Jack. She really doesn’t know what a rave is. I was a massively awkward teenager/early-twenties-er, and even I got invited to proper raves and to afterparties. (And I bloody well went, would have been rude not to.) If you think a dance event that finishes at midnight is actually a rave, then I feel bad for ya, son.

She so desperately wants to be something she’s never ever been. That is plain sad, no matter how loathsome she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Oh ffs can she just not - I’m knee deep in the schofe threads and he’s posted a pile of narcissist BS this morning. My kids have forgotten what I look like
I wouldnt worry, so has Jacks by the sound of it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.