Jack Monroe #510 Simply The guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't got time to grunk as I'M BUSY so not sure where this will land. At Hay, can confirm Hive stage is pretty small (will try and get a picture in a bit). Haven't noticed a lingering honk or any clawing and wailing yet.
Shes fell asleep on the train and it's taken her on too Crewe..

oh Mr porter, what shall Jack do?
Wanted to lie at Hay today, but you took her off to Crewe.
Take her back to Sarfend and as quickly as you can, oh Mr Porter don't let her ever leave again..

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's honestly a joke. It wouldn't be so bad if she did any campaigning around LGBT stuff, but she does literally nothing. She turned up at a pride event years ago and now can't even be bothered to post a rainbow flag to her profile. :rolleyes: The only time Jack wheels out the minority rights talk is when she's trying to silence legitimate criticism.

ETA: or when she wants to show off her eye makeup.
I’ll have you know she attends at least two of Old Riley’s tax dodgathons LGBT award shows a year, bravely hoovering up the free grub and anything else on offer and selflessly grabbing a goodie bag. Also she argues with people on Twitter about pronouns and sometimes gets featured in Diva.bmp’s list of the 50,000 most important lesbians in the Thorpe Bay region. It’s exhausting for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
INSTA JACK IS BACK! Horrrrraaaaay! It’s time for #hotguestsummer everyone! 😂

That talk is going to be a bleeping train wreck today isn’t it? I have craft beer and nachos for later and I can’t bloody wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
akin to standing atop a tower of used nappies as the effluence of their rotting contents drip out of the elasticated bands and their putrid acrid stenches flow upwardly toward her fragrant nostrils that long to breath the sweet airs of yesteryears when her honesty was the honesty of the lies she told her self.
Sadly this is both far too long and far too early to be our next thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Gay Jack ✅
Religious Jack ✅

Two for today's bingo card
You can also add:
Massive conk✅️
Miss Gloss Wannabe✅️
Botox (but not the fillers)✅️
Sad fucks (she is in love with us)✅️
Gay not bi (no cocks unless they are old)✅️
Living her best life (the lights are definitely off)✅️
Still a bleep ✅️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think we need a Frauen moment of acknowledgement for the taxi driver currently driving a Jack who is high on life/her own bullshit and quite possibly hasn’t had a shower. Go well Taxi Driver, hope you get a big tip from whoever organised it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
I'm just a bit confused about how getting a train from London means you need to drive across the Brecons to get to Hay.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Can anyone remind me why she is diverse? Diverse lying? She is not trans and is leading a heterosexual lifestyle since pre-Dordrecht and BurgerBoy...Is she referring to her 3rd gen Cypriot heritage?
Sorry, but this award thing makes me angry. I don't want to sound overly harsh and I do acknowledge fluidity of sexual orientation and attraction but with her I can see how she continues to ride the rainbow flag while her life has got nothing to do with it. Unlike others she has the opportunity to opt out of her multiple imagined identity categories , which she clearly does on a weekly basis according to her Twitter bio.
She still says she's trans/non-binary and her critics are all "TERFs." And yes she insists she is "Irish-Cypriot" and today still calling herself gay, and she has the autism/ADHD/alcoholism/mental health problems cards as well

Jack why do you think it’s a flex to do this on less than three hours sleep?

If it was up all night saving someone’s life perhaps but not because you’ve been raving!
Again, it's like how she bragged that she and LJC met on the set of The Victoria Derbyshire Show, and LJC was annoyed that guest was late and hung over after a night on the sauce but guest won her over. Of course guest thinks this is cute and romantic rather than unprofessional

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
This is what makes her a piece of work. She's been off her socials since she was found out for yet another fraud/grift. Now clearly out of her box chatting tit from an all weekend bender.

ETA: And she's a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Jack why do you think it’s a flex to do this on less than three hours sleep?

If it was up all night saving someone’s life perhaps but not because you’ve been raving!
Odd isn't it? I think at some point most people have stayed up/out too late, sober or not, and had to drag themselves to work feeling like a bag of shite. But not bragged about it on the internet because it makes you look like a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.