Jack Monroe #510 Simply The guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“made a risotto for a friend and I
Blimey, ninnies, professional writers these days aren’t up to much grammar-wise, are they?
That drives me crackers. But not as much as people thinking that I’m thick or ill-mannered for using ‘friend and me’ properly!

I couldn’t read that long instawaffle she posted. She’s obviously on another dimension to me ☃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Nobody with a five bed house, big car and two working parents has ever been considered poor by any metric. HTH!
The reason I am a bit suspicious of Big Dave is that you would think the evil tories forced him to build the extension and foster the kids, like it wasn’t a conscious choice.

Reactions: 25
Can anyone remind me why she is diverse? Diverse lying? She is not trans and is leading a heterosexual lifestyle since pre-Dordrecht and BurgerBoy...Is she referring to her 3rd gen Cypriot heritage?
Sorry, but this award thing makes me angry. I don't want to sound overly harsh and I do acknowledge fluidity of sexual orientation and attraction but with her I can see how she continues to ride the rainbow flag while her life has got nothing to do with it. Unlike others she has the opportunity to opt out of her multiple imagined identity categories , which she clearly does on a weekly basis according to her Twitter bio.
My pal' Jack-a-like wife does this, I actually heard her pitch herself to someone for a job with 'I could be your diversity hire'. White, middle class, public school and Oxbridge OH THE DIVERSITY.

She uses they/them pronouns, though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Can anyone remind me why she is diverse? Diverse lying? She is not trans and is leading a heterosexual lifestyle since pre-Dordrecht and BurgerBoy...Is she referring to her 3rd gen Cypriot heritage?
Sorry, but this award thing makes me angry. I don't want to sound overly harsh and I do acknowledge fluidity of sexual orientation and attraction but with her I can see how she continues to ride the rainbow flag while her life has got nothing to do with it. Unlike others she has the opportunity to opt out of her multiple imagined identity categories , which she clearly does on a weekly basis according to her Twitter bio.
It's honestly a joke. It wouldn't be so bad if she did any campaigning around LGBT stuff, but she does literally nothing. She turned up at a pride event years ago and now can't even be bothered to post a rainbow flag to her profile. :rolleyes: The only time Jack wheels out the minority rights talk is when she's trying to silence legitimate criticism.

ETA: or when she wants to show off her eye makeup.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Why on Earth would you advertise the fact that you're turning up to a work engagement (that people have paid for) on 3 hours' sleep because you were so busy deliciously living your best SOBER raving life the night before!? She holds the people who fund her in such contempt.

Post all the selfies, Insta stories and "Big Gay Eyes" you like Jack, the questions about the Sue Lee money aren't going away.

At least we have new slop to look forward to 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Word of the Day: Revelation

2021. Jack shows off her filthy carpet new leggings.

Screenshot_20230529-100933_Twitter.jpg

This is a new a way to show some funny vintage Jack posts 🤫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
PS Jack babe, we do all know that Botox wears off after a while, and based on all the previous appearances, you seem to be someone it doesn’t last very long for at all x
Her nose is um different. Daniella Westbrook?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who knows. Disability? neurodiversity? being extraordinarily smol?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haven't got time to grunk as I'M BUSY so not sure where this will land. At Hay, can confirm Hive stage is pretty small (will try and get a picture in a bit). Haven't noticed a lingering honk or any clawing and wailing yet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
No she means a RAVE speaker, not a Hay Festival kind of speaker #downwiddakidz #edgy
Yeah. Such a stupid thing for her to comment about. As it the speaker is only a bit taller than everyone else, but 3x her height!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.