Jack Monroe #510 Simply The guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet the Mrs Buckets of Thorpe Bay bloody loved having Jack strumming a tit acoustic guitar and singing in the garden and playing tinny music through her Bluetooth speakers. Bet it made lockdown so much fun for them.
No need to worry about the neighbours. Never happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You know, if she turned her writing style to novels she could make a genuine killing selling cheapy self-published stuff on Amazon. There are people out there who genuinely enjoy reading that kind of overwrought text.

She can have that one for free!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
yes, they look so comfortable together 😬

View attachment 2202127

honestly though, I really feel for ranj. from his statement, you can clearly see he had concerns about the whole this morning operation and was dismissed
Can anyone remind me why she is diverse? Diverse lying? She is not trans and is leading a heterosexual lifestyle since pre-Dordrecht and BurgerBoy...Is she referring to her 3rd gen Cypriot heritage?
Sorry, but this award thing makes me angry. I don't want to sound overly harsh and I do acknowledge fluidity of sexual orientation and attraction but with her I can see how she continues to ride the rainbow flag while her life has got nothing to do with it. Unlike others she has the opportunity to opt out of her multiple imagined identity categories , which she clearly does on a weekly basis according to her Twitter bio.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I feel like she’s soft launching herself again on Instagram. Can’t help thinking some actual activism/campaigning would have been better than this bollocks though.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I also don’t follow her so she must be turning them off and on 😂

ETA screenshot just taken (cropped terribly to get rid of my profile photo)
She's testing the waters...
She knows that her twitter mentions would be akin to standing atop a tower of used nappies as the effluence of their rotting contents drip out of the elasticated bands and their putrid acrid stenches flow upwardly toward her fragrant nostrils that long to breath the sweet airs of yesteryears when her honesty was the honesty of the lies she told her self. #writingbollocks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Posting on Instagram…such is the narc life that she is making an insta comeback to drum up some interest from those of us on here who cannot tear ourselves away from the PS thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
1685353306341.jpg

I see guest has been hanging out with all those close, dear friends who don't use social media again.

Just the ticket for when you have to get up a cockcrow to catch a train. Absolute scenes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I may be being supremely thick here but what does heavily applied eyeshadow have to do with helping the poors?

I was also unaware that 100 hour work weeks involved raving… and I dont think there is anything more middle class than a person who missed the ‘rave’ scene mentioning attending mythical ‘rave (s)’ in a desperate attempt to appear ….. well just to appear.

I only signed up to Instagram to stalk the Philf and Holly scandal and seriously resent a random notification from Jack Monroe coupled with the fact I am too old at 43 for Instagram don’t understand how it works …. Will teach me for stalking scandal….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.