Jack Monroe #510 Simply The guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The famous 38Es!!

I can totally believe she's an E cup, but that's not massive by any stretch of the imagination. Us women are led to believe that our boobs should fit within a very narrow size margin so that high street stores only have to produce 34A-36C. She's fallen into the trap of thinking that band size=big boobs though, or she's playing to the neckbeards who won't know the difference. I'm 5'6" and not a smol pixie, probably at least a stone heavier than her. I'm a 32G and mine are completely proportionate to my body, and have never been commented on, unless it was by my sister or daughter who have genuine bazookas and take the piss out of how small mine are.

Also, bear in mind it was only a few years before this pic that she was supposedly wearing a binder daily and considering top surgery.

ETA: Obvs, it's been shared before, but read at your peril. This article is especially gross, likening tattoos and hair dyeing to gender surgery, claiming body dysphoria and being gaunt and collapsing at school due to an ED. Also worth noting that she "started walking to school" at 15 years old. What happened to walking 14 miles to school to use the bus fare for coronation chicken or whatever the duck it was.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/19/jack-monroe-little-bit-male-little-bit-female
I've said on here before that I have huge knockers (genetic) and I am 36/38GG depending on the cut - there NO WAY she is 38E. She literally has no idea how boobs work, along with most other things.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I've said on here before that I have huge knockers (genetic) and I am 36/38GG depending on the cut - there NO WAY she is 38E. She literally has no idea how boobs work, along with most other things.
I agree. I’m a 34DD and those look like a c cup to me

Reactions: 23
I just looked through all of the Gay “Rave” insta stories (no Jack, alas) and duck me, it looked deader than the watch chat.

I genuinely commend the organisers for trying to do something fun for the sober queer community but there’s a reason people are off their chops listening to dance music and watching a room (partially) full of middle-aged paunches two-stepping covered in glitter and M&S vest tops really brings this home.

Nothing says “never had friends and never got invited to anything” like Jack going on and on and ON about an extremely tame event that, frankly, she should have gotten out of her system in her drug-taking years. Trust her to waste the good times verbally wanking herself off by embellishing her backstory at the Groucho rather than sweatily dancing and gurning her jaw off with people her own age.
At her age, I was clubbing regularly with actual, real friends. A good night out meant having breakfast somewhere before going to bed. No drugs, because that wasn't my thing, but lots of booze. And I had a full time job, so plenty of times I really regretted it the day after - but I had a social life.😁
We didn't have Twitter, but I doubt very much we woukd have felt the need to document every night out.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
That's Julian of Norwich, a (supposedly) saintly woman who lived in a cell attached to the church for the length of her natural life in the Middle Ages.You can visit the cell and the church.
She was a very enlightened woman for the times she lived in, and I intensely dislike guest appropriating yet another figure.
I don't think Jack has read Revelations of Divine Love, because she's never claimed to have had a vision of the Passion whilst ailing on the sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don't think Jack has read Revelations of Divine Love, because she's never claimed to have had a vision of the Passion whilst ailing on the sofa
if she’s grunking this post better not manifest religious Jack.
saying that I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s one of the horsemen. Warned!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m a 34B (measured by Rigby & Pellier - fancy! But didn’t buy their spenny bras afterwards 🤭) & I would say her tits are of a very similar size/shape to mine. So obviously perfection itself!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am just home from my day out. Its was okish. My husbands friends are nice but i always find them a bit much! Kids are happy though as they had lots of fun! I just had a thought whilst watching my youngest scale heights that made me feel ill. She talks about living her best life alor, however what actually is in involved in her best life are things we do everyday as a normal day. Hang out friends, go to parties, do stuff with our loved ones. Sometimes i think she is not only pretending to us that she is loving life but to herself. Imagine nornal tit bringing you out into a frothy mess all over sm!I am just home from my day out. Its was okish. My husbands friends are nice but i always find them a bit much! Kids are happy though as they had lots of fun! I just had a thought whilst watching my youngest scale heights that made me feel ill. She talks about living her best life alor, however what actually is in involved in her best life are things we do everyday as a normal day. Hang out friends, go to parties, do stuff with our loved ones. Sometimes i think she is not only pretending to us that she is loving life but to herself. Imagine nornal tit bringing you out into a frothy mess all over sm!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
guest must be thinking up a chaos right now as this thread is almost at a standstill and the schofield one just did a whole thread in 2 hours

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Is now a good time to ask who Mary Portas is and why it was a big deal Jack cooked for her? 2.5 years on these threads and still no idea and I SHANT Google.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Found the perfect forever home for Jack. Cheaper than Thorpe Bay and she’s already on the wall.

4D8B5198-1A07-4B37-9323-F68311CA910C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Is now a good time to ask who Mary Portas is and why it was a big deal Jack cooked for her? 2.5 years on these threads and still no idea and I SHANT Google.
Did a TV show once. Is some 'expert' on retail. Celebrity lesbian.

Reactions: 21
I just looked through all of the Gay “Rave” insta stories (no Jack, alas) and duck me, it looked deader than the watch chat.

I genuinely commend the organisers for trying to do something fun for the sober queer community but there’s a reason people are off their chops listening to dance music and watching a room (partially) full of middle-aged paunches two-stepping covered in glitter and M&S vest tops really brings this home.

Nothing says “never had friends and never got invited to anything” like Jack going on and on and ON about an extremely tame event that, frankly, she should have gotten out of her system in her drug-taking years. Trust her to waste the good times verbally wanking herself off by embellishing her backstory at the Groucho rather than sweatily dancing and gurning her jaw off with people her own age.
Having been once to a sober rave, I can confirm it was shite and boring. A bit cult like too. I'd only enjoy it if I double dropped but the only 'high' available was a shot of cacao (wtf?)

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.