Jack Monroe #510 Simply The guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My office is right in the middle of the Fringe area, and every time I see one of those stupid headphony silent disco tribes girating under my window, I long for a pot of boiling oil. Gardez lou!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Happy Mond-Hay everyone! Raver Jack is not something I ever saw coming but maybe that's because she's a 45-year-old dweeb who writes letters to the council and takes an espresso maker and croissants to Glasto.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I found middle aged men could be much worse too. Yeah you got some rude older ladies, but a lot of the time they kind of had a point because they were getting crappy service. The men could be truly horrible. I’ve had blokes smash things on the floor, get in my face screaming, and even implying they’d be waiting for me outside when I finish my shift. I’d take someone speaking to my manager any day over that. But there’s no male version of Karen because a woman being rude and uptight is still seen as worse than a man throwing his weight around.
surely it’s a Darren?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was listening to Radio 4 whilst out on my evening constipational, and there was a show from the Hey! Festival. No smol pixie, but an interview with Borbora Kingsolver, who has some interestingly bonkers theories about Chaz Dickens

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She's got her apple watch but also frequently wears the "analogue" watch which I think is the one in the pic where it's on the right - double watching is having a watch on each wrist 😂 Often seen locally on men with an apple watch/fitbit on one wrist and then a genuine fake rolex on the other
🤣 genuine fake Rolex

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was listening to Radio 4 whilst out on my evening constipational, and there was a show from the Hey! Festival. No smol pixie, but an interview with Borbora Kingsolver, who has some interestingly bonkers theories about Chaz Dickens
Cue "why aren't I on Radio 4, I have bonkers theories too" radiator-tossing rage at the bungamansion....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
as works a bit thin at the mo, how about this
View attachment 2204988
I’m all for guest getting Phil’s job. We could see how many times she could possibly wear those pleather leggings and enjoy daily viewings of the pov jumper. Of course, with her timekeeping skills she’d be lucky to get into the studio for the last half hour of the show.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.