Jack Monroe #510 Simply The guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I were to sober rave I’d either baby rave cos little kids DGAF, or those keep fit raves in an old club at 5.30pm on a Tuesday. Raving is about being happy and carefree and getting lost in the music, that’s how I’d get the high.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Wonder if Jack will come out to support her mate Eamonn tonight?
talking about Eamonn and Jack. If I recall she said he thought she should concentrate on politics not cooking. She took in as a positive for her political views, I think it was a kind way to say... Girl, you can't cook!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
All in all, guest has a pretty sweet life right now. By her own recent (if partially deleted) words, she is surrounded by friends (and baes?), making the occasional appearance at a festival, seems to have her son around rarely (so doesn't support him financially), and is now talking about attending a seaside rave in a few weeks' time. Does fuckall that could be considered work. Still lives in the very nice house she has been in for several years, with evidence of new purchases (Smeg).

How's this life of leisure being funded? I think it's still Patreon and possibly an advance on Untitled Memoir. Her royalties would be tit, the festivals don't pay much (if at all), and I don't think she raised all that much to Sue Lee. Just a feeling.
---
Apart from the “j1g“ message, I honestly don’t think she is on ❄ all the time, or at all.

This is just mithering speculation, but I think she just comes across that way because she’s a dull narc who‘s completely fascinated with herself.

I think the reason she doesn’t ever address or deny the speculation is because in her mind, “drugs rumours” make her seem like a proper celebrity and “edgy”, so she doesn’t mind.
And if she really is planning to write a memoir (god help us), all attention is good attention. See 40 tramadol a day with a fifth of booze, which DID NOT HAPPEN. And yet she claimed it did, as though it's something to be proud of! Oooh, she's hard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Yes! I get that the combo of ageism and misogyny that I wish there was a specific term for is an odious thing but anyone who has worked in customer service all their life will tell you the worst rudest customers are middle aged women 50-70. The entitlement is off the scale. Spoken as a woman hurtling into the lower bit of that bracket myself.
---

Mustn't have had her Big Gay Eyes in
when she fell on all that cock.
Very very true (most of working life in retail, customer facing). The worst customer is an entitled woman of a certain age - my favourite story is when a lady belonging to that bracket said to me: I want XYZ. That will be all.
Downton Abbey was all the rage at the time. 😁
Mind you, men of a certain age can be as bad...
Oh, and I belong to that demographic (although I don't qualify as rage nan), although I believe I am nice enough.😁

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Remember those spot the difference pictures? I played spot the photoshop. Probably missed some - I like to have a number: there are 7 really obvious photoshopped bits of this photo - can you spot them?

View attachment 2204222
The famous 38Es!!

I can totally believe she's an E cup, but that's not massive by any stretch of the imagination. Us women are led to believe that our boobs should fit within a very narrow size margin so that high street stores only have to produce 34A-36C. She's fallen into the trap of thinking that band size=big boobs though, or she's playing to the neckbeards who won't know the difference. I'm 5'6" and not a smol pixie, probably at least a stone heavier than her. I'm a 32G and mine are completely proportionate to my body, and have never been commented on, unless it was by my sister or daughter who have genuine bazookas and take the piss out of how small mine are.

Also, bear in mind it was only a few years before this pic that she was supposedly wearing a binder daily and considering top surgery.

ETA: Obvs, it's been shared before, but read at your peril. This article is especially gross, likening tattoos and hair dyeing to gender surgery, claiming body dysphoria and being gaunt and collapsing at school due to an ED. Also worth noting that she "started walking to school" at 15 years old. What happened to walking 14 miles to school to use the bus fare for coronation chicken or whatever the duck it was.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/19/jack-monroe-little-bit-male-little-bit-female

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
talking about Eamonn and Jack. If I recall she said he thought she should concentrate on politics not cooking. She took in as a positive for her political views, I think it was a kind way to say... Girl, you can't cook!
I loved when he tasted the peach curry…. “Exotic”

I wish Jack would do a minor chaos for the next 40 mins to help me fight off my boredom for Eamonn at 9

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So am I mate but if I spoke to anyone the way I get spoken to all day by them I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. There's good reasons for the Karen memes.
With bells on, my lovely. The amount of crap people in the service sector have to put up with is unbelievable, and unless you're in it you don't understand.
I tended to get double the amount because I was the boss, and wouldn't let my team take the flak.
Out of it now because rubbish health (don't have a Patreon though!), and I am grateful I don't have to deal with the rubbish anymore.
Sending you love and strength, dear ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nothing says “never had friends and never got invited to anything” like Jack going on and on and ON about an extremely tame event that, frankly, she should have gotten out of her system in her drug-taking years.
BIB: dear ♥ I think she’s still in them x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And Simon mate on the hellsite, "she hasn't been criminally charged with anything so she hasn't done anything wrong" - that's an.....interesting take.
Reminiscent of this:

quote-i-have-never-had-a-single-positive-doping-test-and-i-do-not-take-performance-enhancing-l...jpg

Just because you've not been convicted, doesn't mean you've done nothing wrong. Just means you've not been caught YET.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Patreon search page is showing me 397. Last time I looked earlier this month it was 415. Her page itself shows something like 432. Sorry if I'm repeating something already on the thread.

Patreon numbers dropping faster than a heinz soup tin onto my foot.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Well ruddy bloody hell Jack, long time no see. What’s new with you lately?
I have really missed you all!

Not you Jack. I haven’t missed you one teeny tiny smol bit, you pointless grifting boring 🛎 🔚
I don't know where this will land, but...

VALI, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I have missed you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Did Jack go raving? She's barely mentioned it.

no no I think that's portrait mode

I shouldn't but I am absolutely cackling at "Julie of Norwich", that needs to be a R4 play about something like a Shirley Valentine type who decides she's had enough with all the nonsense and walls herself up in her garden shed with a cat
That's Julian of Norwich, a (supposedly) saintly woman who lived in a cell attached to the church for the length of her natural life in the Middle Ages.You can visit the cell and the church.
She was a very enlightened woman for the times she lived in, and I intensely dislike guest appropriating yet another figure.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The famous 38Es!!

I can totally believe she's an E cup, but that's not massive by any stretch of the imagination. Us women are led to believe that our boobs should fit within a very narrow size margin so that high street stores only have to produce 34A-36C. She's fallen into the trap of thinking that band size=big boobs though, or she's playing to the neckbeards who won't know the difference. I'm 5'6" and not a smol pixie, probably at least a stone heavier than her. I'm a 32G and mine are completely proportionate to my body, and have never been commented on, unless it was by my sister or daughter who have genuine bazookas and take the piss out of how small mine are.

Also, bear in mind it was only a few years before this pic that she was supposedly wearing a binder daily and considering top surgery.

ETA: Obvs, it's been shared before, but read at your peril. This article is especially gross, likening tattoos and hair dyeing to gender surgery, claiming body dysphoria and being gaunt and collapsing at school due to an ED. Also worth noting that she "started walking to school" at 15 years old. What happened to walking 14 miles to school to use the bus fare for coronation chicken or whatever the duck it was.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/19/jack-monroe-little-bit-male-little-bit-female
Sorry, quoting myself like a ninnie, because I realise I didn't make it clear.I have had a couple of G and Ts. She was saying in the article that she started to walk home in a bid to be thinner. And then started walking to school too, for the same reason. She's said since that she walked to school so that she could stuff her face with coronation chicken from the corner shop. She's an out and out liar.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.