Jack Monroe #510 Simply The guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember those spot the difference pictures? I played spot the photoshop. Probably missed some - I like to have a number: there are 7 really obvious photoshopped bits of this photo - can you spot them?

EBD98389-9481-4403-B02D-028FCEBB8266.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 50
When your kid's actually filming you, you act goofy and joke about with them.

And so many lols at her playing the pro chef. Honestly, the way she cooks in all her vids - whether they're "candid" or her tv/livestreams, comes across as so try hard, as if she's seen how hectic a professional kitchen looks to be, and is trying to emulate that on her own. (But doesn't realise that in a pro kitchen, it's actually supremely organised chaos with everyone knowing what they're doing, knowing what everyone else's job is and just getting on with it and keeping out of each others way).
That contrived rushing from counter to counter grabbing things is so irritating. She did it on DKL a lot. You're right, she thinks it looks important and cheffy 😂
Didn't her friends insist she film herself cooking recently? So she could see 'what they see'? Maybe they wanted her to see what a daft twit she looked but she took it as a compliment.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
And if I remember the Father Ted episode that meme is from, the character saying that line was a dim pop star being chased by his granny fans. IIRC it was more of a dig at the pop star being an eejit than it was at the grans.
Eoin Mc Love- Daniel O’Donnell totally wins with “night of the Daniels” he’s no eejit. Unlike Glinners.
---
A fully paid-up member of the ✨comments club✨ has a little request

View attachment 2204166
M’sloply

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh, unless she meant Helena Bonham Carter when she was in Sweeney Todd?

Screenshot_20230529_190836_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'd rather eat her cooking than Jack's tbh 🥮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I just looked through all of the Gay “Rave” insta stories (no Jack, alas) and duck me, it looked deader than the watch chat.

I genuinely commend the organisers for trying to do something fun for the sober queer community but there’s a reason people are off their chops listening to dance music and watching a room (partially) full of middle-aged paunches two-stepping covered in glitter and M&S vest tops really brings this home.

Nothing says “never had friends and never got invited to anything” like Jack going on and on and ON about an extremely tame event that, frankly, she should have gotten out of her system in her drug-taking years. Trust her to waste the good times verbally wanking herself off by embellishing her backstory at the Groucho rather than sweatily dancing and gurning her jaw off with people her own age.
I’m not in recovery so it’s not comparable, but I’ve been to raves where I’m sober by choice and everyone else is off their chops, and it’s a good laugh for a few hours. I’m not sure it would be a good laugh if nobody was muntered.

Reactions: 27
Fraus I am dying at the 'and then I said 'XYZ' and then he said.....' tweets.

Dyyying. Imagine being this obsessed with yourself aged 35. It's like a teenagers diary come to life.
The diary of thumberlina mole, aged 34 & 4/4

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Lads, I apologise for posting another oldie but I'm very busy researching and have just rediscovered an absolute gem which I need to share. It's a very rarely seen vintage post.

I WAS NOT KIDDING WHEN I SAID SUMMERTIME JACK IS THE BEST JACK.

(2020)

View attachment 2203906
View attachment 2203907
I like to call that picture “The Sideboard Humping Interlude”

In response to a comment on said picture…
Jack humped a GIANT sideboard into her house SOLO.
IMG_9262.jpeg

“The Sideboard Humping Interlude”
IMG_9263.jpeg

IMG_9264.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
It happens when the site is busy. Blame Schofe. I’d like to thank Sober Jack for being dull AF, so I can catch up on his latest before the day ends.

🚨 devil‘s advocate klaxon 🚨
I think it’s fair enough she mentions ”sober” every sentence about her tit raving, if she didn’t some nobhead would reply “thought you were in A/recovery”

I’m not convinced 100% she is, though. It could be a high, it could be a narc high.

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
Sober raves sound as bad as those baby raves where not-like-the-other-mums types wave glow sticks in front of disinterested toddlers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
It happens when the site is busy. Blame Schofe. I’d like to thank Sober Jack for being dull AF, so I can catch up on his latest before the day ends.

🚨 devil‘s advocate klaxon 🚨
I think it’s fair enough she mentions ”sober” every sentence about her tit raving, if she didn’t some nobhead would reply “thought you were in A/recovery”

I’m not not convinced 100% she is, though. It could be a high, it could be a narc high.
It took a lot of effort for me to like your post, thank you for your reply x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve been to toddler raves
Sober raves sound as bad as those baby raves where not-like-the-other-mums types wave glow sticks in front of disinterested toddlers.
Tbf raver tots do amazing raves 😂 you ever seen a bunch of under 6’s tripping on too many fruitshoots, jumping around to a happy hardcore remix of Like a prayer ? While their parents sip an alcho pop and have the depressing realisation that they are now old and that they will be dealing with a smol child on a sugar comedown in a few hours 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Apart from the “j1g“ message, I honestly don’t think she is on ❄ all the time, or at all.

This is just mithering speculation, but I think she just comes across that way because she’s a dull narc who‘s completely fascinated with herself.

I think the reason she doesn’t ever address or deny the speculation is because in her mind, “drugs rumours” make her seem like a proper celebrity and “edgy”, so she doesn’t mind.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.