Jack Monroe #510 Simply The guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BREAD OF ADRIAN
Guide me, O thou great Redeemer,
Pilgrim through these patreon lands;
I am thick, but thou art busy;
Holding me back from tweeting hands:
Bread of Adrian, damn you Adrian
Chaos incoming we are sure....
It's not called the Brecons anymore.
Thanks for this earworm, I now keep humming “bread of heaven, bread of heaven, you’re not singing any more, YOU’RE NOT SINGING ANY MOOORE”.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thanks for this earworm, I now keep humming “bread of heaven, bread of heaven, you’re not singing any more, YOU’RE NOT SINGING ANY MOOORE”.
They did a version of this for One Foot In The Grave…..

There's a bloke we can't stand any longer
Always on the bleedin' moan.
Every time we mend his bloody Honda,
He starts groaning on the phone.

First, we fixed his car's ignition,
Checked his brakes and clutch and then-
Overhauled his whole transmission.
He just brought it back again.

Chorus: Victor Meldrew, Victor Meldrew
He can stick it up his bum....up his bum.
He can bugger off 'till kingdom come.

That has now been surpassed in genius for, of all people, the Slop Goblin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
hold up, why would she have been on the M25 if she was going from Southend to East London? That’s the A13, or the A127 + A12. Or had she been staying somewhere else outside London that would actually require use of the M25 to get to East London? Has she not spent any of the bank holiday weekend at all with SB? That really would be sad.
Or maybe she was lying about being in a car on the M25 🤷‍♀️
There were a lot of road closures yesterday in the East end. Some of us thought it a good idea to cycle 100 miles from central London, round Essex and back. Definitely used the A12 which was a delight with no cars! We missed the A13 but depending on where she was going it might not have been a good idea as you couldn't get off as the intersections were shut.

But it's more likely she's lying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
If you wear your watch on your right wrist that would normally apply that you are left handed. It all to do with winding the watch and the position of the crown. Left handers should have LHD watches.
End of boring watch chat
I'm an outlier. I'm right handed and wear my watch on my right wrist (🍉). I don't know why I do this, I just always have. But it's unusual enough that it's been commented on a number of times.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
On their middle class pat on the back “Awh look at the those poor little uttersnipes” tour. Stopping off for refreshments but being sure to scream at every minimum wage hospitality worker they come across.
And demanding to speak to the manager at the slightest thing……

Reactions: 15
I’m willing to bet all the troll funding I get from Vlad/Elon that the 15-16C classic “Revelations of Divine Love” by the mystic hermit known as Julian of Norwich isn’t one of the 1000 books Guest has read this year, or any year.

did she perhaps find one of the laminated cards the squig helpfully mentions?
DBE0391F-F791-4138-8F6E-52AB168D321A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.