Jack Monroe #510 Simply The guest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2203523
Edit: And before anyone has a stroke, that is from an episode of Father Ted where the audience was exclusively older, white, ladies. I have not created that meme. It was on Channel 4

Christ, I cant believe I have to cover a joke just in case
70-somethings are long past the menopause, tenderloin. You might catch a spot of some affliction of the elderly though

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wasn't expecting Rave Jack. Big fish, little fish, inedible slop!

I'd have to double drop if I saw her coming at me for a hug with those tit rainbow eyelids.
My best mate (straight bloke in his mid forties) and I would like to nominate Big fish, little fish, inedible slop! for next thread title too please

• Haha
Reactions: 60
WHOA WHOA - that’s a full Daniella Westbrook style collapsing face!
I saw someone on the hell site saying the same about Kerry Katona's hooter earlier (apparently she's been on telly making out like she's a parenting expert or something. Not dissimilar to Jack making out she's a poverty expert, but at least KK has acknowledged she had a ❄ problem)

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Love Life Beyond My Wildest Dreams Jack because we can expect a mega chaos followed by Dark Place Jack very very soon. It usually takes about 15 minutes on Twitter but since she’s BUSY and likely enjoying her free hotel tonight, we might need to wait until tomorrow. Tuesday night chaos anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Love Life Beyond My Wildest Dreams Jack because we can expect a mega chaos followed by Dark Place Jack very very soon. It usually takes about 15 minutes on Twitter but since she’s BUSY and likely enjoying her free hotel tonight, we might need to wait until tomorrow. Tuesday night chaos anyone?
Yes. Absolutely.

Reactions: 19
And wtf is that about a circular tumble dryer? Or have MediaMarkt not started selling square ones yet? 😳
You mean you haven't read Grifty Kitchen from cover to cover? Guest promotes using the lint from the filter to start fires and reusing the condensed water for something (I forget what now).

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.