Jack Monroe #509 The Silence of the Scams.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't watch reality shows but I'd take annual leave to sit and watch her all day on celebrity BB.
Ooh me too. Picture her sneaking into the kitchen in the middle of the night to make bedsoup. Arguing with the others and blaming it all on bad mentals. Boring everyone with wobbly-voiced poverty tales.

Jack would be even better on I'm a Celeb doing bushtucker trials. Credit where it's due, I bet she'd be brilliant at the eating challenges. Liquified kangaroo penis is probably a nice lunch for her.

Thank you very Fiona much *sniff*"
If she actually makes an appearance on QT, please let this be thread title!!
---
I love that each square has its own picture! The masks for 'dramatic pause'. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She could be using her.platform to highlight that, once again, when it's got slightly busy, your transport infrastructure at the ports has "come loose and floated away" 😂😂.

All those eeebil Tories faults.....(And for the first time in History she'd be right)

Oh no, she was tit faced in the Groucho wasn't she and allegedly spoiled her ballot paper

Reactions: 13
Anyone after another mental scammer podcast in the same vein as Believe In Magic, there's a new one about a woman who faked cancer called Scamanda.

Absolutely batshit and really highlights how these vampires all operate in the same way.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Being prime time BBC1 means a great HD close up of what’s going on with the nose and collapsing fillers. Screenshot fingers ready!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Being prime time BBC1 means a great HD close up of what’s going on with the nose and collapsing fillers. Screenshot fingers ready!
I hope they keep her mic muted, the sound of the sniffing would sound like someone trying to unclog a urinal

Poor production staff in the gallery searching for the noise only to realise its a radio mic

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It'll be something utterly absurd that she'll look insufferably smug about, as everyone just shrugs.

"Rees-Mogg? More like... Jacob Real-Smog. Like from the factories in the poor towns that all closed down. *honk* Thank you very Fiona much *sniff*"
This would be a zinger - anything where she’s really fkin pleased with herself and all “hyuk hyuk amirite”
The greatest of these was when she caused mass revulsion saying Boris needed “his pants pulled down to show his arse in the playground” at conference. Nobody laughed. So she said it again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Anyone after another mental scammer podcast in the same vein as Believe In Magic, there's a new one about a woman who faked cancer called Scamanda.

Absolutely batshit and really highlights how these vampires all operate in the same way.
Ooh thank you!

Reactions: 9

The internet has really opened my eyes to the extent of the problem. Before then I thought these attention seekers were rare. It's upsetting to realise there are so many of them out there. :confused:

The strangest ones are the people who pretend to be another race/ethnicity for attention. It's so messed up. There's a woman called Natalia Ivend (not her real name) who pretended to be Romani.

Extract from a blog post about her:

One such incident happened recently, when a language video titled ‘Romanichal’ was uploaded to well-known Youtube channel, Wikitongues. The video; produced and created by Natalie Winter, aka Natalia Ivend, also known as “Julie A” or “Nataliaki”, was born into a wealthy stockbroking family, raised in affluent London, and currently resides in Devon England. Soon after the video began to circulate it became a topic of great concern for many, as it appeared Ms. Winters had taken several elements of our Romani dialects from various sources and presented it to the public via Wikitongues as an “extremely archaic dialect” to which she is the “last known speaker of”.

• Wow
  • Haha
The Beeb commission Mentorn so you can still complain to the Beeb that they’re showing someone who talks bobbins.
Someone I know used to be a researcher on QT 🍉 honestly, it’s not that deep it involved a lot of ringing round trying to get someone, anyone booked in. If agent adrian has hustled to get her some bookings, he’s made a researchers life a little bit easier. Leicester isn’t that near her, shows she’s desperate to fill a seat.

Reactions: 33
I think sniffff should be a separate game. Like a drinking one. Take a sip of booze/bite of nightmeat every time!
@Livia Fantasy

I suggest you don't get any Kwaak in for this one as you WILL be dead.

It's kicking my arse today (for which I blame you for mentioning it yesterday). And I'm not going down the nightmeat alley 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This would be a zinger - anything where she’s really fkin pleased with herself and all “hyuk hyuk amirite”
The greatest of these was when she caused mass revulsion saying Boris needed “his pants pulled down to show his arse in the playground” at conference. Nobody laughed. So she said it again.
Did she ACTUALLY do this? My god I'm cringing

• Haha
  • Sad
The Beeb commission Mentorn so you can still complain to the Beeb that they’re showing someone who talks bobbins.
Someone I know used to be a researcher on QT 🍉 honestly, it’s not that deep it involved a lot of ringing round trying to get someone, anyone booked in. If agent adrian has hustled to get her some bookings, he’s made a researchers life a little bit easier. Leicester isn’t that near her, shows she’s desperate to fill a seat.
Presumably if they book a guest who they've failed to do duedil on and they turn out to be spouting bollocks and a complaint is upheld what happens?

Reactions: 9
The internet has really opened my eyes to the extent of the problem. Before then I thought these attention seekers were rare. It's upsetting to realise there are so many of them out there. :confused:

The strangest ones are the people who pretend to be another race/ethnicity for attention. It's so messed up. There's a woman called Natalia Ivend (not her real name) who pretended to be Romani.
This may only be relevant to people of a certain age, but a few of us from varying occupations were having a witch the other day that everyone now is some sort of "label". Whether it's allergy, gender identity, politics that make Hitler look normal etc. There is something.

When I was a kid it was all fairly straight forward. You got on a jet you weren't told that someone was allergic to peanuts, oxygen and sunlight so you have to starve and sit in the dark for the whole flight. You didn't spend the entire day walking on eggshells in case you accidentally call someone by the wrong pronoun. Or you don't get coffee chucked at you because they overhear you say something that politically they don't like.

They were simpler times....

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.