Jack Monroe #509 The Silence of the Scams.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calm yourselves you ninnies, if there is anything QT does well it is attempting to undermine the token lefty on the panel, Jack is going to waffle a load of bollocks and Fiona Bruce is going to interrupt her and make her flustered.

Jack gets flustered just trying to cook something whilst recording herself in her own kitchen ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Calm yourselves you ninnies, if there is anything QT does well it is attempting to undermine the token lefty on the panel, Jack is going to waffle a load of bollocks and Fiona Bruce is going to interrupt her and make her flustered.

Jack gets flustered just trying to cook something whilst recording herself in her own kitchen ffs.
Then the hellsite will be awash with ejacualte from her neckbeards because she was bullied by the MSM. Taking away from the fact that she will make a tit of herself and brings about as much to the debate on poverty as Harold Shipman would have to patient safety

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Can a clever frau or herr please please please draw up a bingo card for Question Time?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Is it true?
Just seen on the hellsite that our Jackie gal is on QT next week.
What chaos is coming our way.
Will there be sick in her hair & on her jacket again?
I, for one, will watch live on I-player to ensure nothing is censored.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I agree. The more exposure she gets the more people wake up. She's got away with it because she slips under the radar. Most people have little idea of her, if they've even heard of her at all. Because of the way she controls the narrative with the poverty tweets and dirty deletes she can get away with it.
We only know the story because we are a hive mind. All of us have brought a tiny bit to the table and made the big picture. Someone on their own reading one tweet about £20 budget with no context about the rest of her life would never realise.
That's why DKL was so brilliant (or terrible). She was on telly every single day being nasty, snarky and just tit at cooking. She was on primetime TV when the entire country was at home watching her. She couldn't control her image and pissing off Matt Tebbut was just icing on the cake.
I want her to be on live telly. I don't watch reality shows but I'd take annual leave to sit and watch her all day on celebrity BB.
I'm with this. Best thing you can do with crappy people is platform them and expose their views to sunlight. I remember reading that the BNP's (admittedly always tiny) support base really cratered after Adolf Griffin was on QT. Because his views were exposed as being based on literally nothing but blind hate, but also because he came across as a useless, embarrassing moron.

Thing with Jack is she's incapable of advancing any intellectual argument based on learning and/or lived experience. She is capable of two things: regurgitating the same old tired unscrewed-me-lightbulbs story, and shouting vacuous slogans.

Live telly is unbelieveably good at exposing frauds and chancers for what they really are.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Can I add 'says something edgy but ultimately it's a meaningless soundbite' to the QT bingo?
I was trying to think of examples but the only one Ican recall was the crap free school meals lunches “poverty picnic”

Reactions: 12
The frickin front of her.
Best they pull out sighting illness.
Odds of 5-2

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On that note - I re-read the Simon Hattenstone Guardian piece the other day and noticed he described her as “stylish” so clearly his eyes failed to do due diligence. She dresses like my best friends 70 year old, middle class, woman’s institute attending, coast walking, slightly racist mum.
See I reckon he popped that adjective in to slyly say she can afford to dress well despite not being able to afford shower gel.

Every time I re-read that piece I see even more clearly that it's a hatchet job. They basically did her dirty like The Cut and Megan Markle.
[/QUOTE]

I must know you in real life! My mum says hi. And that she hates megan markle. For *reasons*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.