Jack Monroe #509 The Silence of the Scams.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she’s gutted she can’t wade into the Pip saga. Choose your own adventure, how would Jack make it all about herself?
- Schofe set my hackles on edge, triggering my CPTSD from the abuse I suffered as a teen, you have a sense for these things
- Schofe was an open secret THEY KNEW @ITVBoss how could you defend this (crying ITV-mate selfie)
- Schofe is no different than what the ebil tories are doing
-he’s just todays dead cat, my dm’s are full of starving people who were working but quit when their boss made it known they had to provide “personal services” otherwise they wouldn’t be paid
I wondered about her thoughts on Schofield. Thank goodness he didn't get a credit in Grifty Kitchen - one of the few celebrities who didn't.
He is drawing attention away from her, but the worry is lots of people can come to sites like Tattle to read his threads, then have a look at hers.
Also it also proved so called national treasures are not untouchable. Not that guest is a national treasure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
People are wondering if Williams might fall, hot on the heels of Pip and ITV. If he is a wrongun, I hope he does, but not until after his Hay thing. Can’t cope with Jack glomming onto that on Monday.
I think he probably is a wrongun, and I think Jack knew/knows that too, that’s why she went after him. Her MO when she truly goes after people tends to be sticking to people where she knows that half her audience will read their name and instantly side with her no matter the details (Hopkins, Walliams, Anderson…) and the time she didn’t (the school guy) it seemed to explode in her face. She also thought she was safe with David Cameron for the same reason, but obviously crossed the line with her comments.

Her jabs at THAT man and Fingers were just that, jabs - not the same level of going after.

Reactions: 35
She can't tweet about any work. What's the point in a guest who can't promote the event? She's so disliked she'd have a reasonable crack at being the next Bond villian.
Exactly. Professionally (I know, I laughed at that myself) she's finished on Twitter. She should just use it like the majority of us do, tweeting banal tit and retweeting things we find amusing. Oh wait, she already does that 🤔 Absolutely no idea where she can go from here on in

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Once again, but on a bigger scale.....got to hand it to schofe for distracting us all from the Monroe.

Thanks for all you do, Today's Dead Cat, Phil 🫶

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Bet she’s gutted she can’t wade into the Pip saga. Choose your own adventure, how would Jack make it all about herself?
- Schofe set my hackles on edge, triggering my CPTSD from the abuse I suffered as a teen, you have a sense for these things
- Schofe was an open secret THEY KNEW @ITVBoss how could you defend this (crying ITV-mate selfie)
- Schofe is no different than what the ebil tories are doing
-he’s just todays dead cat, my dm’s are full of starving people who were working but quit when their boss made it known they had to provide “personal services” otherwise they wouldn’t be paid
Didn't she say that Jeremy Kyle was very 'handsy' on the itv sofa? 🤔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
She can't tweet about any work. What's the point in a guest who can't promote the event? She's so disliked she'd have a reasonable crack at being the next Bond villian.
A Doctor Who villain. I can totally see that.

''I've never had Botox. This is just privacy glass.''

1685208394793.png

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Lads, I've just tried to use an actual JACK HACK in the wild.

Toasted myself some crumpets - they're the posh version of either Tesco or Co-Op's homebrand - and the holes are so small, your butter doesn't melt all the way through them like the absolute godly Warburton's ones. So I went to find something to prong them with.

A spectacular bleeping failure, OBVIOUSLY.

Also, a confession: I don't really know what a radish even is. Bit like a beetroot? 🤷‍♀️
Nooooo radish are on a par with Brussels nasty things, beetroot is fab

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
A Doctor Who villain. I can totally see that.

''I've never had Botox. This is just privacy glass.''

View attachment 2199799
That’s Cassandra with portrait mode on
This is Cassandra unfiltered
IMG_1359.jpeg

( always a sign of a good joke when you have to explain it but for the non geeks , flat Cassandra is the last pure blood human alive in Doctor who , and is played by Zoë Wanamaker. Other Cassandra is a computer who can tell the future in Red Dwarf and is played by Geraldine McEwan. There is some mild rivalry between the two fandoms and every now and then a newish fan will mix the two up ( as the actresses don’t look or sound that dissimilar ) and almost start war.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Evening ninnies! I haven't been able to catch up as I spent most of today getting to the Hay festival 🍉, Not here to see Jackie unfortunately but oh boy the journey from Southend will be fun even if she's being driven. I'd hedge my bets for a car-chaos perhaps the day before. If I was a professional attending such an event I would surely stay overnight beforehand.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Evening ninnies! I haven't been able to catch up as I spent most of today getting to the Hay festival 🍉, Not here to see Jackie unfortunately but oh boy the journey from Southend will be fun even if she's being driven. I'd hedge my bets for a car-chaos perhaps the day before. If I was a professional attending such an event I would surely stay overnight beforehand.
When I spoke at Hay 🍉 they put me up in a b and b. I needed to stay for two nights, because I was doing one (unpaid) event first thing in the morning and then another (poorly paid) late in the afternoon but they would only pay for one night :mad::mad::mad: cheap gits.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
When I spoke at Hay 🍉 they put me up in a b and b. I needed to stay for two nights, because I was doing one (unpaid) event first thing in the morning and then another (poorly paid) late in the afternoon but they would only pay for one night :mad::mad::mad: cheap gits.
And they are making a bucket load out of this.

Just FYI, everyone I've seen is precisely Jack's target audience. White middle class people being "deep thinkers" about important issues whilst sitting in a big tent with 'luxury' looks.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Am I the only one here who saw the recent, quite long, Twitter thread where a well known Jack sock was defending her?? This was only a couple of days ago, since deleted, but the "defender" came across really well and made some really good points, in all honesty IMO the socks account of events made some of the anti-jack contingent just look completely obsessed, unhinged and unreasonable. The explanations put forward by the sock were very eloquent, not rude or snarky, and actually made it seem that possibly...just possibly....Jack's sincerely held belief is that she is (a) a genuine campaigner with a good heart, (b) has never intentionally cheated money from anyone, (c) is a flawed human being who acknowledges it and (d) has always had good intentions despite her own failings.

Has anyone got the screenshots of the thread?? I'd love to hear other ninnies view of it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I wondered about her thoughts on Schofield. Thank goodness he didn't get a credit in Grifty Kitchen - one of the few celebrities who didn't.
He is drawing attention away from her, but the worry is lots of people can come to sites like Tattle to read his threads, then have a look at hers.
Also it also proved so called national treasures are not untouchable. Not that guest is a national treasure 😂
BIB Is why I'm here!
---
Thankspaceyou for your sacrifice.
Are you attending Jack's talk dear tenderstem?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Am I the only one here who saw the recent, quite long, Twitter thread where a well known Jack sock was defending her?? This was only a couple of days ago, since deleted, but the "defender" came across really well and made some really good points, in all honesty IMO the socks account of events made some of the anti-jack contingent just look completely obsessed, unhinged and unreasonable. The explanations put forward by the sock were very eloquent, not rude or snarky, and actually made it seem that possibly...just possibly....Jack's sincerely held belief is that she is (a) a genuine campaigner with a good heart, (b) has never intentionally cheated money from anyone, (c) is a flawed human being who acknowledges it and (d) has always had good intentions despite her own failings.

Has anyone got the screenshots of the thread?? I'd love to hear other ninnies view of it.
Jack's sock was arguing that Jack is delusional? That doesn't sound very supportive.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
the "defender" came across really well and made some really good points, in all honesty IMO the socks account of events made some of the anti-jack contingent just look completely obsessed, unhinged and unreasonable. The explanations put forward by the sock were very eloquent, not rude or snarky, and actually made it seem that possibly...just possibly....Jack's sincerely held belief is that she is (a) a genuine campaigner with a good heart, (b) has never intentionally cheated money from anyone, (c) is a flawed human being who acknowledges it and (d) has always had good intentions despite her own failings.
I did not see it.

But it is blatantly obvious to anyone who has browsed through the Tattle Wiki, or Molly's Medium/Blog posts, or any of the other ones that sprang up in their wake (complete with screenshots of Jack's own words, et al) that it's just not the case, is it?

I would even go a step further and say that if Jack genuinely believes all that, she is severely mentally ill. She has proven to be incapable of finishing projects on schedule, if they're finished (or started, even!) at all. Each time she learns absolutely nothing from her mistakes and repeats the same exact pattern over and over again. The coining it in, the long silences punctuated with 'really sorry, life is hard and I'm in bad mentals', the eventual under-delivery, if any delivery ever materialises at all, the final 'it's over and done now, so deeply sorry to have failed you, why can't you just let me LIVE' faux-apology. Rinse and repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.