Jack Monroe #509 The Silence of the Scams.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I promise to stop doing this for a while after today, but...

This day in history...

We were very excited because Jack was live streaming from the Mayo Palace for the very first time.
View attachment 2197374

She started late and didn't know what the duck she was doing.
View attachment 2197384

Her signal was tit.
View attachment 2197390

She did weird stuff with her hair.
View attachment 2197392

As usual, we were were apx. 100% of her audience.
View attachment 2197395

Jack thought it went okay.
View attachment 2197411

And ratings get recommissions so...
View attachment 2197418

Yay!
View attachment 2197426
Don’t stop doing them, they are great 👍 reminiscing for us long standers, and enlightenment for the noobs

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I still think people in general are always looking for a reason not to help, and the Jacks of the world are confirmation bias.

Are we to be punished with a week of silence and sucking🥕 socking on the haunted bird app, just because she’s on the telly next week?

bloody 🥕been reading too many of geetbo’s

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I promise to stop doing this for a while after today, but...

This day in history...

We were very excited because Jack was live streaming from the Mayo Palace for the very first time.
View attachment 2197374

She started late and didn't know what the duck she was doing.
View attachment 2197384

Her signal was tit.
View attachment 2197390

She did weird stuff with her hair.
View attachment 2197392

As usual, we were were apx. 100% of her audience.
View attachment 2197395

Jack thought it went okay.
View attachment 2197411

And ratings get recommissions so...
View attachment 2197418

Yay!
View attachment 2197426
Was it this or DKL where her EarPod drowned in the slop?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I still think people in general are always looking for a reason not to help, and the Jacks of the world are confirmation bias.

Are we to be punished with a week of silence and sucking on the haunted bird app, just because she’s on the telly next week?
She has to make some sort of statement about the missing Sue Lee cash before going on QT, surely?

I genuinely thought she'd keep her head down for long enough to stop people paying attention - but doing an hour in front of a couple of million BBC1 viewers hardly counts as keeping a low profile....

• Sad
Reactions: 26
She has to make some sort of statement about the missing Sue Lee cash before going on QT, surely?

I genuinely thought she'd keep her head down for long enough to stop people paying attention - but doing an hour in front of a couple of million BBC1 viewers hardly counts as keeping a low profile....
I try and understand her behaviour but I fail each time

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know a lot of us found these threads (and Tattle) as a result of curiosity about the PS story way back in the plague days. It feels good to see the old instinct pay off and the story broken to the wider public. More transparent days are coming, hopefully, and less blind trust in public figures.

Reactions: 38
This may only be relevant to people of a certain age, but a few of us from varying occupations were having a witch the other day that everyone now is some sort of "label". Whether it's allergy, gender identity, politics that make Hitler look normal etc. There is something.

When I was a kid it was all fairly straight forward. You got on a jet you weren't told that someone was allergic to peanuts, oxygen and sunlight so you have to starve and sit in the dark for the whole flight. You didn't spend the entire day walking on eggshells in case you accidentally call someone by the wrong pronoun. Or you don't get coffee chucked at you because they overhear you say something that politically they don't like.

They were simpler times....
I don't know how old you are, but I'm probably older than you and I can say that those 'simpler times' weren't simpler for people who had a certain 'label'. They were there but sadly back then a lot of people were quite ignorant to things that they didn't understand.

The use of the word 'label' is very unfortunate to say the least. It implies that that person is in some way different to the norm and therefore it isn't acceptable to the general population, and should be separated.

Anyway, I salute all the frauen und herren who might be thought of as a label.

Back to guest: has she moved yet?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
What if she's so quiet because, in preparation for her appearance on QT, she's researching and reading books and trying to actually learn something about policy and poverty and effective change that is proven to improve quality of life?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I think she’s quiet because she’s been WARNED, probably by Adrian - he can only get her gigs if she limits her tweeting to stuff he’s approved. But most people won’t pay any attention to her likes so as long as she doesn’t like anything really out there he probably doesn’t give a tit, hence still liking things, especially those that seem like subtle messages to people.

It would explain the seeming explosion in possible socks too, she’s got her phone as normal and the WARNED only applies to her main account.

Reactions: 33
What if she's so quiet because she's researching and reading books and trying to actually learn something about policy and poverty and effective change that is proven to improve quality of life?

Hahahaha hahaha

Deep breath, dramatic pause

Hahaha haha Hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.