Jack Monroe #509 The Silence of the Scams.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH MY GOD if she was made out of chocolate she would pure eat herself! I mean tbf she does look much better than usual there but Debbie HARRY? Debbie does Dallas more like ( one for the older fraus and herrs there )
---
She looks like she is mid-unsatisfactory orgasm here.
Definitely a faker shaker going on

Reactions: 32
Amazing instagram account of a smoller than smol manic pixie dream girl which you may enjoy

In a similar vein, thank you to whoever told us all to follow Delaney Rowe on insta. 'Girl who's convinced you're obsessed with her'. Strong guest energy.

Reactions: 24
I used to live in a village with 5 pubs, the women drank barley wine, and if you asked for a normal type beer/lager as opposed to strong, they used to say 'little boys beer'
Oh god I LOVE barley wine.

I would be dead by 40 if I lived in Belgium.

Reactions: 26
YES! THIS! With big clanging bells on!
We all did stuff to help each other, from the unknown to the really famous - and all FREE,
because of the 'we're all in this together' feeling.
The pandemic showed that there are a lot more compassionate people out there than you'd think, willing to help those who need the help.
What did *she* do? Begged for money. Charming, isn't it.
Sorry for the rant, just when I think I am over her grifting ways something else sets me off.

Reactions: 41
It hasn't always been, I think it's a recent-ish thing. For REASONS (that I can't remember).
Reasons

Reactions: 29

I just don’t know if there’s enough FUCK OFF in the world for this.

I went to visit Ma Aeroplane as she’s a bit poorly. Southend is not in a good way. Well, the well-off bits of it are. But the bit we come from isn’t. I’m very sad and feeling a bit hollow this evening because I’ve been to a neighbourhood that’s unfortunately a lot more of a shithole than it was when I grew up there. Even then it was when I left there. From a visitor’s perspective - albeit a visitor who’s very attached - the already deprived bits of the town are being left to rot. The gaps between rich and poor areas have always been noticeable but they’re not gaps any more, they’re canyons. The kids are being failed (I’m too upset/angry/frustrated to go into this rn; need to collect thoughts more before posting about it if I do - but I’m so horrified at it, and not in a Socrates “children are bad mannered” and they always have been, sort of way) and I’m scared for their futures. Old poor people are frail and vulnerable and struggling to get the help they’re entitled to. Fuck off Jack Monroe, you have no fucking idea about poverty, you do nothing to help poor people, you take up space and lie and lie and lie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 81
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.