Jack Monroe #483 The plans are going well, it’s the execution that seems to be lacking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. The dopamine hit from saying she's going to do something is greater than the dopamine hit from actually doing something (because we have to subtract the stress of planning, work, etc. ).
That's a good point, I like how you've explained that as a sum. Jack would not be able to show us her working or the answers. But she will blow her own smoke up her own arse until it comes out of her mouth for all to see. Then she'll make a big show of how hardworking and original she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That kitchen has had more changes than Jack's clothes.
66E8EFA4-0E38-4B4B-B76D-DE36992A63B5.jpeg

And her poor son ended up with that rank greasy old chest of drawers in his bedroom last year when Jack did the “makeover” and posted it to everyone online.
C0349A46-4696-48F6-BE31-D890AD9ECE63.jpeg
Luckily it’s blatantly not really his bedroom and she was lying, so Jack has the rank greasy old chest of drawers in HER bedroom. Fortunately, she’s been sleeping on the sofa of her giant house for the past 6 + months to “practise” sleeping on the sofa in the hydrangea-bedecked forever home, so she’s far, far away from the rank greasy old chest of drawers. Or not.
30C9050E-0FAA-4BEF-9EDD-F018F79AEFB4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I think you ALL need to take a step back and think about what your doing. Have you all forgotten? She has no lightbulbs! She NEEDS to make danger lights to be able to see in the dark evenings so she can continue to scam people on the internet!

And for those asking about Cooper....well, how do you think she powers her internet?

Exhibit A

Shame on you fraus, shame on you!

Nah, not Cooper - don't forget she is a very smol pixie puppy prat.

1678293653898.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Popped into town today, 1st time since Christmas and tenderstems, I made a beeline for Waterstones.
There it was, the same, singular, solitary copy that my sister has been keeping her eye on. It's apparently sat there since it shit the shelves. Surrounded by delicious, creative tomes full of enticement and promise, like a pair of Adidas 4 stripes, it just looked wrong.
View attachment 2013520
Unfortunately, I was spotted doing this⬆
But to my surprise, everyone in the store turned around and slowly started clapping. It got louder and louder, until I was gently scooped up, tenderly held aloft onto the shoulders of the other customers until the manager came over, quietly wiping a tear away and whispered, "thankyou thankyou thankyou"
Lovely clean nails 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2013717
And her poor son ended up with that rank greasy old chest of drawers in his bedroom last year when Jack did the “makeover” and posted it to everyone online.
View attachment 2013719Luckily it’s blatantly not really his bedroom and she was lying, so Jack has the rank greasy old chest of drawers in HER bedroom. Fortunately, she’s been sleeping on the sofa of her giant house for the past 6 + months to “practise” sleeping on the sofa in the hydrangea-bedecked forever home, so she’s far, far away from the rank greasy old chest of drawers. Or not.
View attachment 2013731
It's all so bleeping staged, isn't it? She's obviously closed the curtains in daylight and as for the records in the old suitcase 🙄 I'd sell a kidney to see Jack's eBay search history.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2013717
View attachment 2013719Luckily it’s blatantly not really his bedroom and she was lying, so Jack has the rank greasy old chest of drawers in HER bedroom. Fortunately, she’s been sleeping on the sofa of her giant house for the past 6 + months to “practise” sleeping on the sofa in the hydrangea-bedecked forever home, so she’s far, far away from the rank greasy old chest of drawers. Or not.
View attachment 2013731
There are a LOT of Burberry scarves hanging on that door, soaking up the slopstink. Yuck.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Has my mother been using Jackie’s Yorkshire pudding recipe?? DIRE.
View attachment 2013767
Ask your Mum if she used “dead bananas” instead of eggs…

0761F4AF-5613-4813-B9FF-010319B671A4.jpeg

I think your mother has been making Jack’s dollar pancakes. They still look better than Jack’s tho.
7D2E8CD0-00E7-468C-B71E-B3DD44351BBD.jpeg

Which she loved sooooo much she reposted in 2018, not even acknowledging she’d done it before
E895C3CD-6A72-44BC-9781-895F9668A171.jpeg
C5999741-D66C-4A1F-A901-21E11B53F642.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Ask your Mum if she used “dead bananas” instead of eggs…

View attachment 2013812
I think your mother has been making Jack’s dollar pancakes. They still look better than Jack’s tho.
View attachment 2013789
Which she loved sooooo much she reposted in 2018, not even acknowledging she’d done it before
View attachment 2013792View attachment 2013797
I honestly don't know how Jack manages to have simultaneously burned to duck and raw things in a pan at the same time.
But 'a rough hole, nothing too precise or technical' would make a funny ykw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
What the duck in the autocarrot was going on there?! Remnants dear, remnants! duck knows what remembants are bit they sound chirpy
Remembantz is the new portmanteau for when Jack starts on her “Trio or Taxi, which was best to find in your lunch box at primary school/who remembers spangles/ jumpers for goalposts” nonsense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It's all so bleeping staged, isn't it? She's obviously closed the curtains in daylight and as for the records in the old suitcase 🙄 I'd sell a kidney to see Jack's eBay search history.
Curtains are closed so that nobody can see the acreage at the back of the house or triangulate the bungamansion from the front. Because she's so private. Or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I see she is still behaving. Good girl pet. You never know that man might let you have a goat playing kitchens for him soon. You might get to shred the lettuce with serated sissors to make it fancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Popped into town today, 1st time since Christmas and tenderstems, I made a beeline for Waterstones.
There it was, the same, singular, solitary copy that my sister has been keeping her eye on. It's apparently sat there since it shit the shelves. Surrounded by delicious, creative tomes full of enticement and promise, like a pair of Adidas 4 stripes, it just looked wrong.
View attachment 2013520
Unfortunately, I was spotted doing this⬆
But to my surprise, everyone in the store turned around and slowly started clapping. It got louder and louder, until I was gently scooped up, tenderly held aloft onto the shoulders of the other customers until the manager came over, quietly wiping a tear away and whispered, "thankyou thankyou thankyou"
I almost feel sorry for it.

It isn't the book's fault that no one wants to buy it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Curtains are closed so that nobody can see the acreage at the back of the house or triangulate the bungamansion from the front. Because she's so private. Or something.
Doesn’t want the brambly mice peeking in. They’ve already been eating her paperwork.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That's a good point, I like how you've explained that as a sum. Jack would not be able to show us her working or the answers. But she will blow her own smoke up her own arse until it comes out of her mouth for all to see. Then she'll make a big show of how hardworking and original she is.
And she bigs herself up and gets so much validation from MSM for her brain farts that thicko squigs think she’s done it. See VBI, donating books to food banks, donating earnings above min wage to charity…

Reactions: 22
I see she is still behaving. Good girl pet. You never know that man might let you have a goat playing kitchens for him soon. You might get to shred the lettuce with serated sissors to make it fancy.
That was an epic point for your spacebar to decide to have a day off, tenderstem.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.