Jack Monroe #482 Absolute Talent Abyss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I usually frame his artwork and hang it in his bedroom”

No you don’t. She’s talking about a preschool aged SB here, at that age they bring home from nursery great piles of “artwork” consisting of a single crayon squiggle or a random blob of poster paint. No one frames all of these, even if you were buying frames from a charity shop it would be a ridiculous outlay and the effort of hanging them all would be immense, not to mention all the fixings and fittings for hanging. At best she was blu tacking them up for him. She tells so many of these little self aggrandising lies that just don’t stand up to any kind of scrutiny.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I really think most of what she claims happened during the Pov-Pov was stuff she experienced voluntarily during that Live Below The Line thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
How did they get her mobile number? Maybe, just maybe, that call never happened 🤔
Of course it never happened. She only appropriates what others have written about and suffered. Seriously, she's an annoying little hole but who would want to physically harm her? She's a laughing stock, nothing more.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Dear tender potato, surely you are aware of Jack's three approaches to hairdressing? One is a visit to Toni and Guy, two is a 'that'll do/happy with that' Jack softly, gently cutting her own hair, and three is the short lived visit to the wonderful Turkish barber who came into Jack's life and changed everything. Until a week later when her hair completely changed again. There may be more. Can we have a timeline reconstruction dearheart @Valiofthedolls?
Some of them are joke shop syrups surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jack has literally never bothered to put any effort into anything. Even things she enjoys doing and thinks she’s good at.

View attachment 2003102

Yet despite English being the only subject in which she ever “achieved an A for achievement” on her report cards (and she didn’t actually bother to put any effort into her best subject), for some unfathomable reason everyone also thought she was going to get 15 GCSEs and become a Dr.?!

View attachment 2003113
Edit 🥕
She butchers the English language. That's not an achievement

• Haha
Reactions: 24
With a “child born out of wedlock”, no less

View attachment 2002915

I think I may have found the very first time she claims a highly improbable death threat, by the way. Over ten years ago.
I genuinely have no idea what on earth she’s wanging about here and I’ve read it more than once too. I just can’t make any sense of it. I’ll commit and say I think it’s all a load of made up old bollox though. View attachment 2002919View attachment 2002920View attachment 2002921View attachment 2002922View attachment 2002923View attachment 2002924

Even back then she was a highly unreliable narrator, even about things that really happened. It’s January 2013. She says DEAD grandad died the month before, in December.
View attachment 2002927
He didn’t. View attachment 2002928
Oh, and 8 days after saying this?
View attachment 2002941
She’d grown .3 of an inch. And become a woman.
View attachment 2002943
How did all those right-wing people get Jack's telephone number? Where did the dining room table come from? Is Jack now in a furnished flat? Is there a piano there? Is that Jack collecting her son from the same man who, only six months ago failed to notice his son had been deprived of jam?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Final Tesco Grifty Kitchen update:
IMG_20230304_092436822-01.jpeg

Jack's magnum opus has gone from my local store 🍉 , replaced by something called Baked In One. It was there the other day, honking up the shelf, but it has been ignominiously cast out, no doubt by a nefarious Tory doing the bidding of a mendacious Putin farm bot. Unfathomable!

Where will it appear next, in The Works for £1, or shredded for hamster bedding? Eyes are peeled. WARNED.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
I have a folder for my kids. It contains the more decent pieces of artwork and photos ( that now seems to be a thing of them doing work.)Removed from the school books and certicates of achievement. Sometimes they will put a picture they like on the fridge that every so often get put away( put in the recycling)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
"102 lbs". That's 7st 4lbs. She now says she's either 9st (126 lbs) or 10st (140 lbs.) She hasn't put on THAT much weight since The Poverty
Why does she keep using US terminology? No-one in UK that I know of thinks of or says their weight in lbs, it's in stone -except for medical records which use kilos.

Reactions: 28
I believe I’ve also found the inaugural implausible “everybody clapped and cheered”. Where her son clapped and cheered, then everybody clapped and cheered (while her son said something improbable).
View attachment 2002992View attachment 2002994
What a boring bleeping anecdote to write a blog post about. She’s always been a tedious prick. I’ll give her a clap and cheer for consistency there. 👏
The incidents described below also did not happen, and I fully believe that Jack only wrote this column because she wanted to show off that she had a lovebite.

(It’s the Rimmel shoplifting nonsense for those who want to skip, as it’s been mithered over before)
Mind you, I’m adopting this as I think this speaks for us all here on the Jack Monroe threads. And it’s in a cacophony of nonsensical Jack speak too. So a bonus. 👏
View attachment 2003004
sorry jack can you confirm, were you wearing a duffel coat and a beanie? it’s not clear at all in this article

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Jack has literally never bothered to put any effort into anything. Even things she enjoys doing and thinks she’s good at.

View attachment 2003102

Yet despite English being the only subject in which she ever achieved an A for achievement on her report cards (and she didn’t actually bother to put any effort into her best subject), for some unfathomable reason everyone also thought she was going to get 15 GCSEs and become a Dr.?!

View attachment 2003113
A for achievement and U for effort. To me that suggests she was vomiting out horrible word salads even back then, lots of content but no actual meaning.
As for the everyone thinking she was going to get 15 GCSEs, well I’m pretty sure I’ve said this before but I’m convinced she was fairly precocious at primary and probably encouraged by her family who made her feel like getting a gold star for her y5 poem about autumn leaves meant she was destined to be an award winning writer. Then going to a grammar school came as a horrible shock, when suddenly everyone in her class was the kid who’d been the academic overachiever at primary and she couldn’t coast on her natural abilities anymore and had to actually put in effort to keep up. It would be interesting to know how Jack would have turned out if she’d gone to a comp where she could have bobbed along somewhere in the middle and might have had the opportunity to do more vocational courses.

Reactions: 33
Is anyone watching Sir Matt of the Forearms having a moment? I just had to look up quim, poor Matt always surrounded by unruly labias!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Her weight probably fluctuates which is entirely average an normal for women. Why does she think her height and weight are as fascinating to everyone else as they are to her. Utterly irrelevant but she never misses a chance to crowbar them in. And these weights are all in the range of healthy for what she claims her height is. She's not the waif likely to blow away on a breeze that she pretends. On the Hopkins court case pics she actually looks chunky to me.

Reactions: 41
Of course it never happened. She only appropriates what others have written about and suffered. Seriously, she's an annoying little hole but who would want to physically harm her? She's a laughing stock, nothing more.
People selling Southend pubs in February 2013?

74A30894-CAA6-4436-B863-A9F1BD5D3C23.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Final Tesco Grifty Kitchen update:
View attachment 2003134
Jack's magnum opus has gone from my local store 🍉 , replaced by something called Baked In One. It was there the other day, honking up the shelf, but it has been ignominiously cast out, no doubt by a nefarious Tory doing the bidding of a mendacious Putin farm bot. Unfathomable!

Where will it appear next, in The Works for £1, or shredded for hamster bedding? Eyes are peeled. WARNED.
Funny you should mention hamsters, because according to Jack, that’s what boys smell of

DCEA97C8-F24D-46BA-BE44-54A30018B595.jpeg

Until they grow up, that is. Men apparently manage to cover up the hamster smell with Lynx, but they can’t mask the whiff of Wotsits.

B4351F13-DBA9-400A-ADA7-C9768E820CAA.jpeg

Jack’s 25 birthday. Already a bleep.
Also, do all fire stations have dance floors? Or is that just the ones you can hire out for birthday parties?
B39C28C4-A8D1-4CA2-AE12-024F8B25EA79.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.