Jack Monroe #482 Absolute Talent Abyss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny you should mention hamsters, because according to Jack, that’s what boys smell of

View attachment 2003187

Until they grow up, that is. Men apparently manage to cover up the hamster smell with Lynx, but they can’t mask the whiff of Wotsits.

View attachment 2003192
Jack’s 25 birthday. Already a bleep.
Also, do all fire stations have dance floors? Or is that just the ones you can hire out for birthday parties?
View attachment 2003195
is jack the only person in the world who spent their 25th birthday talking politics over beaujoulais and stuffed peppers

E654B049-E548-4D39-ADA4-764D654CF68C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
is jack the only person in the world who spent their 25th birthday talking politics over beaujoulais and stuffed peppers

View attachment 2003219
She always speaks about her son like he ruins everything for her. See how he ruins her birthday because his is selfishly 14 days after hers, therefore taking all the fun out of it for her because she has to spend 2 weeks planning his party. How does jelly and screaming require 2 weeks prep? It's at her parents' house and you know Jack-o-lazy made them do all the party planning and set-up.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Looking forward to Jamie getting right up in Jack's niche on Monday night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I believe I’ve also found the inaugural implausible “everybody clapped and cheered”. Where her son clapped and cheered, then everybody clapped and cheered (while her son said something improbable).
View attachment 2002992View attachment 2002994
What a boring bleeping anecdote to write a blog post about. She’s always been a tedious prick. I’ll give her a clap and cheer for consistency there. 👏
The incidents described below also did not happen, and I fully believe that Jack only wrote this column because she wanted to show off that she had a lovebite.

(It’s the Rimmel shoplifting nonsense for those who want to skip, as it’s been mithered over before)
Mind you, I’m adopting this as I think this speaks for us all here on the Jack Monroe threads. And it’s in a cacophony of nonsensical Jack speak too. So a bonus. 👏
View attachment 2003004
Was she wearing a duffel coat and beanie hat?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Was she wearing a duffel coat and beanie hat?
I'm glad somebody worked out what she was wearing, had me baffled duffled. As to the importance of what she was wearing, I'm still in the dark. But illuminated by a lime green fleece as she snogs a lad from upper 6th on the dance floor when she is a hard core lesbian. Send enlightenmentos.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Funny you should mention hamsters, because according to Jack, that’s what boys smell of

View attachment 2003187

Until they grow up, that is. Men apparently manage to cover up the hamster smell with Lynx, but they can’t mask the whiff of Wotsits.

View attachment 2003192
Jack’s 25 birthday. Already a bleep.
Also, do all fire stations have dance floors? Or is that just the ones you can hire out for birthday parties?
View attachment 2003195
Jack's 25th birthday celebrations, full of friends, going out for meals/drinks,and dropping in on family and chocolates and flowers, this was a few weeks after, Jack claimed she tried to end herself in February 2013 Jack wrote about it in graphic detail, in August 2013.

This was the time she was tottering from shop to shop, in the pouring rain, a damp small boy in one had, doubtless a tearstained cv In the other, wearing her only pair of shoes, and So it is lucky she got a pair of dms for her birthday

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
3C0A854C-B174-4ED6-88E6-B772FAFE15FC.jpeg

As opposed to what? 14.5 days? I hate how bad she is with words. I especially hate how bad she is with words while claiming to be a ‘writer’. Exactly 2 weeks? Makes sense in the context. Exactly 14 days? Makes no sense in the context.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
How do we square this from 2022
25855F8B-B5F1-4DC1-B90E-B76119BCA427.jpeg

With this and this from 2014 and 2013?
BA8475AA-620C-4537-AE1B-947276ED248D.jpeg

AC6E0712-3991-4658-BCD5-B0858B303A34.jpeg
91399F63-AD0A-4D2A-B0F8-80F2261CE4E1.jpeg
D3135D10-7DD6-485D-9489-8C3F32992D43.jpeg
245EF782-5C42-4342-9D62-0635DD46F8F1.jpeg
783F7F3C-818A-4E41-B3EB-79879987D6DE.jpeg
Did the Home Economics teacher only “grudgingly” give her a low D because she really wanted to give her an A or something? And why’s 2022 Jack all bent out of shape about that D given that 2013 Jack makes clear it was her bleeping fault she failed because she didn’t bother to go to class or do the work? Send explanationos.

Also the Home Economics teacher’s name starts with S and she is definitely not Borb or Jhennie. One of the two is the head of year lady who either said she was only good for flipping burgers or only good for making burgers, and who either got sent a book and “thanked for the career advice” or sent a book and told “this is a burger recipe” (depending on whether its 2022 or 2015 and which version of the lie Jack is telling).
E0CB97D3-4FBD-4299-9B11-17D68B71D494.jpeg

216032FB-873B-4ADC-A1A7-032AD0EDC35A.jpeg
So who is the other laydee in Piotor, Jenie and Borb?! Stared-at Asda manager, Bring her down a peg or two Governor, Old Chief and Deputy Head who lectured her in his office were all fellas. WHO IS JHENIE or BORB?! This is a MYSTERY! 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
I believe I’ve also found the inaugural implausible “everybody clapped and cheered”. Where her son clapped and cheered, then everybody clapped and cheered (while her son said something improbable).
View attachment 2002992View attachment 2002994
What a boring bleeping anecdote to write a blog post about. She’s always been a tedious prick. I’ll give her a clap and cheer for consistency there. 👏
The incidents described below also did not happen, and I fully believe that Jack only wrote this column because she wanted to show off that she had a lovebite.

(It’s the Rimmel shoplifting nonsense for those who want to skip, as it’s been mithered over before)
Mind you, I’m adopting this as I think this speaks for us all here on the Jack Monroe threads. And it’s in a cacophony of nonsensical Jack speak too. So a bonus. 👏
View attachment 2003004
Duffel coat duffel coat duffel coat beanie beantie duffel coat....djeeezzz

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2003238
Did the Home Economics teacher only “grudgingly” give her a low D because she really wanted to give her an A or something? And why’s 2022 Jack all bent out of shape about that D given that 2013 Jack makes clear it was her bleeping fault she failed because she didn’t bother to go to class or do the work? Send explanationos.

Also the Home Economics teacher’s name starts with S and she is definitely not Borb or Jhennie. One of the two is the head of year lady who either said she was only good for flipping burgers or only good for making burgers, and who either got sent a book and “thanked for the career advice” or sent a book and told “this is a burger recipe” (depending on whether its 2022 or 2015 and which version of the lie Jack is telling).
View attachment 2003259
View attachment 2003261So who is the other laydee in Piotor, Jenie and Borb?! Stared-at Asda manager, Bring her down a peg or two Governor, Old Chief and Deputy Head who lectured her in his office were all fellas. WHO IS JHENIE or BORB?! This is a MYSTERY! 🕵️‍♀️
what is more shocking - that little pov teenage jack's dream dish involved vermouth or that her home economics teacher happily bought it for her student and presented it to her in school. this story reads like an extra chapter in matilda ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Jack's 25th birthday celebrations, full of friends, going out for meals/drinks,and dropping in on family and chocolates and flowers, this was a few weeks after, Jack claimed she tried to end herself in February 2013 Jack wrote about it in graphic detail, in August 2013.

This was the time she was tottering from shop to shop, in the pouring rain, a damp small boy in one had, doubtless a tearstained cv In the other, wearing her only pair of shoes, and So it is lucky she got a pair of dms for her birthday
Also the time she had a full time job on a newspaper. And posted FIVE PAGES of posts on her blog, at least one post most days of February, many with varied recipes she was making, with lots of ingredients and with pictures, all very upbeat in tone.
2E8E3A2E-4E7E-4705-A62D-2221D4BBE7F8.jpeg

Oh and she was also, unusually, home with her son all day every day for the first half of the month (as he was normally at Sure Start, apparently) having lots of jolly fun times and watching DVDs on her non existent TV that she’d sold, and helping clean out her DEAD grandad’s place at the weekend.
But was also apparently at the very same time in desperate dire straits, at rock bottom, with bailiffs pounding down the door, in the rain, and using a food bank.
4E6DE285-E903-49F2-975E-2274DE8E9DEB.jpeg
0F4FFAE3-E090-4A8C-86DE-BBA39B44DFFD.jpeg

I guess she had to hide those wounds from her coworkers at the paper too. And she must have stolen the food for all her blog recipes, and put on a brave face for her blog readers while lying to them? Or she’s lying in this blog post to own an undergraduate student who wrote a piece about her (and who she deliberately incited a pile-on of, causing the student to have to shut down all her social media)?

Here’s that post. Full of bleeping disgusting lies. And still up on her blog, unlike all these other posts that the manipulative bleep deleted because they don’t fit her bullshit backstory
Here are all Jack’s February 2013 posts. Like duck was she using a food bank in February 2013 let alone any of that other despicable bullshit. Jack Monroe is a bleeping disgusting lying, weaponizing, manipulative bleep of the highest order.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
A for achievement but low marks for effort. Ah that's because she wants you to think she's such a fantastic writer that she can get incredible marks when she just 'bashes something out' you see.

The entire dictionary we have compiled of Jack misunderstanding both the meaning and usage of many many words BEGS TO DIFFER. But sure, you've managed to get published.

How are the sales of Grifty Kitchen doing, Jack? Bet new publishers are lining up around the block to sign you.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2003238

View attachment 2003259
View attachment 2003261So who is the other laydee in Piotor, Jenie and Borb?! Stared-at Asda manager, Bring her down a peg or two Governor, Old Chief and Deputy Head who lectured her in his office were all fellas. WHO IS JHENIE or BORB?! This is a MYSTERY! 🕵️‍♀️
Screenshot_20230304-130718_Samsung Internet.jpg

Heartbroken here that after paying for all her out of school activities, her parents wouldn't pay for necessary ingredients. Poor Jack, all her parents' fault and not her's for bunking off reading in the library 😪

• Haha
Reactions: 45
B*llocks has she ever framed an SB pic - firstly she couldn’t afford bloody jam now she’s spending minimum £1 a throw on frames in 2012 and secondly because in all the times she’s overshared her home and life never ONCE has there been a framed masterpiece by her only child. Ever. Only the Emin.

Reactions: 50
I guess I’m confused, Jack. Is it ok to spite-post things to people’s houses unsolicited?
271E5423-F5C7-4E74-A24D-383E6025E75D.jpeg
8300FE06-E52E-40CE-8DCF-064172007D37.jpeg

You know, given that she was “knocking on for retirement” back when you were at school so you must definitely have had to send it to her house not the school by 2014 when the book came out.
05401582-6F7C-4C08-93BF-1D236A81E72E.jpeg

Or is it NOT ok to “spite”-post things to people’s houses unsolicited?
E12F86B4-0F16-445D-81CC-D427A01F6207.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.