Jack Monroe #482 Absolute Talent Abyss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the catering at SBs birthday…

Is the bungadoom up for rent yet?
You have to feel sorry for the LL. Bet there is tons of work to do to. Get it to either saleable or rentable standard. Jack will have been so busy packing boxes of her shite, she won't have given any consideration to deep cleaning the place once empty. Unless that is where she is.... Up to her ears in bicarb, Vinegar, lemons etc doing a deep clean on the bungamansion. Hahahaha ha as if.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why does the first picture make me think of the mean boy next door in Toy Story 😂 She looks like she’s about to smash that milk bottle over someone’s head.
View attachment 2003340
THIS. Whenever someone unlurks after realising we’re not the bunch of despicable bullying trolls they expected, and that many of us have been softly, gently, painstakingly a bit battered by our experience of the smol piece of work, I imagine frauen as Sid’s mutant toys. So much so I saved this to post a couple of weeks ago but the thread and the Jack world chaosed on, as it used to, and the moment passed.
6ECC4F45-245D-43FC-BF4C-A61C551A26AD.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Final Tesco Grifty Kitchen update:
View attachment 2003134
Jack's magnum opus has gone from my local store 🍉 , replaced by something called Baked In One. It was there the other day, honking up the shelf, but it has been ignominiously cast out, no doubt by a nefarious Tory doing the bidding of a mendacious Putin farm bot. Unfathomable!

Where will it appear next, in The Works for £1, or shredded for hamster bedding? Eyes are peeled. WARNED.
I did have a look in The Works yesterday for Slop: The Complete Works, as I was in looking for something else. I go in fairly regularly so will keep my eyes peeled. Bono's recent book Surrender was in the bargain bin in there which seems like quite a fast turnaround for that book (might not be, just my perception) so Jackie is next. I will buy it from there when i see it, just for a hoot.

Reactions: 28
Also the time she had a full time job on a newspaper. And posted FIVE PAGES of posts on her blog, at least one post most days of February, many with varied recipes she was making, with lots of ingredients and with pictures, all very upbeat in tone.
View attachment 2003306
Oh and she was also, unusually, home with her son all day every day for the first half of the month (as he was normally at Sure Start, apparently) having lots of jolly fun times and watching DVDs on her non existent TV that she’d sold, and helping clean out her DEAD grandad’s place at the weekend.
But was also apparently at the very same time in desperate dire straits, at rock bottom, with bailiffs pounding down the door, in the rain, and using a food bank.
View attachment 2003314View attachment 2003315
I guess she had to hide those wounds from her coworkers at the paper too. And she must have stolen the food for all her blog recipes, and put on a brave face for her blog readers while lying to them? Or she’s lying in this blog post to own an undergraduate student who wrote a piece about her (and who she deliberately incited a pile-on of, causing the student to have to shut down all her social media)?

Here’s that post. Full of bleeping disgusting lies. And still up on her blog, unlike all these other posts that the manipulative bleep deleted because they don’t fit her bullshit backstory
Here are all Jack’s February 2013 posts. Like duck was she using a food bank in February 2013 let alone any of that other despicable bullshit. Jack Monroe is a bleeping disgusting lying, weaponizing, manipulative bleep of the highest order.
This. This tit is what gets to me more than anything else. Her lies are so out in the open, and yet she is still being lauded by the morons that are diva, by the stans the Hellsite going "oh, follow BootstrapCook, she has this nailed", by journos trying to bash out column inches who ignore everything they read with a simple "ah, Troll", by the authorities knocking on people's doors and arresting them for a so-called hate crime cos people are calling out pweirdo drag Queens given access to toddlers instead of dealing with out and out fraud amounting to hundreds of thousands of pounds. (don't whataboutery about PPE, the police should be doing their jobs wrt ALL crimes).

Where is justice (for Iqbal), let alone anybody stepping in to investigating and putting an end to the heinous tit Jack is up to? Whether that is for her patrons, the charities she is defrauding, the people who mistakenly believe she is doing good things... And most importantly, her child???? Grrrrrrr.
---
I'm estranged from my family, but if they saw this type of behaviour online from me, they'd step in. Either anonymously by reporting me to SS (if I had young kids), RSPCA (if I had animals), HMRC, etc or in person or by finding somebody in my friendship circle to "have a word" and check on my wellbeing.

Does she really have NOBODY at all around who gaf about her or the boy ????? Because that is what it increasingly looks like.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Oh, and as @VeniVidiVicki pointed out a few threads back, she was efinitely lying at Greenbelt that her parents fostered 80-85 children over a decade.
5EE369C9-F559-411E-9AA8-536D4142D333.jpeg

Because 2012 THE POVJack said this:
3E573612-EF63-46AB-85B6-96CA881D4601.jpeg

CF0C687D-A1DB-4804-BDF6-C13875D136BD.jpeg

“Approximately 70” in the almost 20 years since she was “5 or 6 years old”. Not 80-85 in a decade.

D451B75B-53E1-4939-B9BF-70A017F6E986.jpeg
Which exactly agrees with what Big E says a couple of years later, after they’ve retired.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Do any of you follow Cookstrap Bot on Twitter? Latest tweet, ‘Sometimes I add a single weetabix to my curry.’ 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
How could she drink the formula the food bank gave her if SB was three at the time? They don’t give formula to three year olds, they drink cows milk. And why did she say in an interview she’d never been to the food bank, then another interview she went once, and in another blog she implied it was a regular reliance?

Why would she state she should have ‘sold kisses for a dollar’ given her ‘conventional attractiveness’ rather than write, when she’s since said she literally was a SW to make rent & buy food?

The more years which pass the more impoverished, desperate and su*ci*al her past becomes. I don’t believe any of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
"That man" really is treading on Jack's toes now. Not only is he doing cheap meals, they are also "gnarly" too. Is that another word for slop?

PXL_20230304_142103242.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why wouldn’t she have her sons party at her own house??
Because tenderpotato, as 2019 Jack told us, it was full of cold and mould and damp and she had No LIGHTBULBS and no fridge for TWO YEARS.
9B58C465-835E-4602-BF95-DDFBE80AE784.jpeg

In fact, going from what Xanthe Clay says in March 2013, (the exact same month as Jack’s birthday post where she mentions her son’s party), it sounds like a right old shithole that nobody in their right mind would ever want to go to, let alone eat and drink there.
50CEDF21-6B2B-4EB4-8A30-E4A31E38C973.jpeg

Oh, wait…apart from all her friends
AE8F7975-10E8-4680-8303-7EBEF193984F.jpeg

And Xanthe Clay.
1FF774FB-10C5-4CDA-9570-A953845A8146.jpeg
474057E4-4CA7-474F-A0BD-A11C99E1E51D.jpeg

7E7AEF8A-C009-43B0-AEA5-F5CB64225775.jpeg

And Jack was SO POOR in 2013 she was a prostitute and stealing food to survive
0D1704E7-1B8E-40E0-BCDE-3359E6121552.jpeg

so she definitely will not have had anything to play music on for the fun party games.
620E1445-3D11-4BB8-821B-9C7ADE4134F6.jpeg

Except for this nice iPod. Which as she’d sold everything she owned in 2012, I guess must have given to her by one of her “Johns” as payment in kind for “personal services” rendered.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
This. This tit is what gets to me more than anything else. Her lies are so out in the open, and yet she is still being lauded by the morons that are diva, by the stans the Hellsite going "oh, follow BootstrapCook, she has this nailed", by journos trying to bash out column inches who ignore everything they read with a simple "ah, Troll", by the authorities knocking on people's doors and arresting them for a so-called hate crime cos people are calling out pweirdo drag Queens given access to toddlers instead of dealing with out and out fraud amounting to hundreds of thousands of pounds. (don't whataboutery about PPE, the police should be doing their jobs wrt ALL crimes).

Where is justice (for Iqbal), let alone anybody stepping in to investigating and putting an end to the heinous tit Jack is up to? Whether that is for her patrons, the charities she is defrauding, the people who mistakenly believe she is doing good things... And most importantly, her child???? Grrrrrrr.
---
I'm estranged from my family, but if they saw this type of behaviour online from me, they'd step in. Either anonymously by reporting me to SS (if I had young kids), RSPCA (if I had animals), HMRC, etc or in person or by finding somebody in my friendship circle to "have a word" and check on my wellbeing.

Does she really have NOBODY at all around who gaf about her or the boy ????? Because that is what it increasingly looks like.
Annoyingly, journos have always just printed any old tit that she tells them with zero proof whatsoever. This bullshit that she got death threats over a weekend in Feb 2013 for a piece she wrote in April 2012 FFS.
E7CFA625-DF77-4873-A7BC-49913E7D37FB.jpeg
E3052974-9137-4C93-BE22-B211F62D0687.jpeg

Made it into this Telegraph article as fact. This is the article that really launched her Career as a Pov too.
2F06BE80-4587-4B48-94CC-B487590BEEF6.jpeg
654905F6-E2E3-40AE-92D7-62E849E43118.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 22
There's a handy accompanying video which may answer your questions. Lasagne, to Jack, has always been one of those "mythical things" ....

Also here she is doing Lebanese and Syrian food (please note, her recipes DO NOT represent either country's cuisine), for no apparent reason
She’s the Jill Tyrell of food. Just needs smashed prawns in a milky basket.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Leggy gave the death stare to the TV presenter who suggested that it was important to wash the cutting board and the knife and your hands after handling raw chicken. Dirt and grime may be the least of the hygiene problems in her kitchen.
Yeah that was shocking from a chef. Leggy is on my list of dirty bastards for that, in addition to doing the tango with Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.