Jack Monroe #481 The turnip does not pop up far from the swede

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. In the Guardian in 2013. Saying exactly what Lee Anderson was vilified for last year, only blaming BIG READYMEAL

Lee A
View attachment 1998258
Jack M
View attachment 1998233
This is the article the SS above comes from

There’s also this one dear @MancBee alludes to from 2014 where she teaches these poor and obese people how to cook multiple-portion “ready meals” at home by manhandling a lasagne and being very creative about what constitutes a portion size.

Again saying, EXACTLY what Lee A said last year that Jack went apeshit about.
View attachment 1998241

Not quite sure how all the above fits in with this from 2018 though when she has to “prove” a completely different point when Bath Conservatives hold her up as someone who proves it’s possible to cook well cheaply. View attachment 1998266

so she has to completely contradict what she has said in the previous two articles..

View attachment 1998252

View attachment 1998253
(It’s Jack being full on Jack so TWs for the usual- and a nice bonus repeat of the “more bread and jam!” shite to finish it off. Honestly, there’s so much nonsense to rage about in that article if you’re having a jolly ol’ day I’d give it a swerve for now.)
My favourite thing about this little window into the past is that Jack once worried about needing an ice box to safely carry some pies home in. Quite the contrast to her happily travelling home from Croydon with a goat leg and various other bits of a meat shoved in a backpack.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
As with all, no fan of old Lee, but I love how he’s worded that statement - millionaire chefs - celebrity chefs - he’s not said which one he thinks Jack is, he’s just left that hanging over her like a rusty spoon of domiciles. Like someone said above he’s got privilege so can’t be sued but he could say, I was referring to Jamie Oliver as a millionaire chef but Jack is definitely known as a celebrity chef, here look at her agents page. Chapeau Lee, you saucy little Tory twit

On top of that, it must rile Jack that her arc nemesis has been promoted and has a much louder voice since she tried to drag him down and she’s just lay on her couchbed unable to shout on twitter 🤣🤣🤣
Please, if there is any Justice in the world, I know it’s late but THREAD TITLE NOMINATION!

5453D737-6F27-4D8A-ACC6-267A0C2A2176.gif

👇🏻⬇👇🏻⬇👇🏻⬇👇🏻⬇👇🏻⬇👇🏻⬇👇🏻⬇👇🏻⬇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Just when I thought I could be surprised no longer, a squig has posted saying they're making this recipe

Mmmm, stuffing to make the bollock sausage go further ...

1677761110980.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
My favourite thing about this little window into the past is that Jack once worried about needing an ice box to safely carry some pies home in. Quite the contrast to her happily travelling home from Croydon with a goat leg and various other bits of a meat shoved in a backpack.
The most ludicrous thing in it all is the claim she was “babysitting”. Come on, Jack. Nobody in their right mind would ask you to do that. You being a prozzie and stealing food to survive in 2013 and having NO FRIDGE AND NO LIGHTBULBS for TWO YEARS is more believable.

7AC2ECA9-658C-42B8-B4E8-E156EA42BB46.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I have norovirus to thank for finally catching up.
Can't say it's worth shitting through the eye of a needle and puking all over myself as she has LEFT.
She is so rude.

Seriously thanks for making me laugh , you lot are such funny fuxkers 😘 The GCSE bit though you can never repeat again 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Just when I thought I could be surprised no longer, a squig has posted saying they're making this recipe

Mmmm, stuffing to make the bollock sausage go further ...

View attachment 1998318
Oh my sweet summer squig, I bet you don’t even have two big ol Top Shelf Stuffing Jars.

99A3FCD8-3668-4340-9FF9-C3B2DC5D20B9.jpeg

(That’s Jack telling you how to make your dinner “brilliant” by the way. By chucking stuffing mix into whatever it is)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
The most ludicrous thing in it all is the claim she was “babysitting”. Come on, Jack. Nobody in their right mind would ask you to do that. You being a prozzie and stealing food to survive in 2013 and having NO FRIDGE AND NO LIGHTBULBS for TWO YEARS is more believable.

View attachment 1998324
Wait... why's she making a 400-mile round trip to babysit for free? Or is she there anyway, and doing a favour? If so, how's she got there - either her own train fare in which case, could probably afford to get a pizza in, or on expenses for some "work" thing in which case why's there no budget to EAT.

Tres bollaux, lads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Hello ninnies - apologies this wasn't first thing but alas work has been a mad one.

Jack opened March 2023 with 479 Patreon subscribers, assuming an average per subscriber fee in line with Olia Hercules' £14.12 and less assumed platform fees of 12% this means £6.0k has just hit her account for sweet NISH! She lost 26 subscribers in month but gained 11, resulting in a net loss of 15 (-3.0% on prior month). This is the sixth consecutive month of losses tehe but worth remembering that she's still got twice as many subscribers as she did pre-Nigella (opening with 479 this month vs 244 Jan 2022 just before Nigella's co-sign).

Once again I implore Jack to unhide her revenue figure so we can capture that alongside subscriber count and we won't have to mither as to the magnitude of payday she's getting.

image.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 89
Past midnight here so shall not check if posted previously, just enjoy (again if necessary) this hack #wtf #lol #shouldbeonreddit

Screenshot_20230303_001136_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Hello ninnies - apologies this wasn't first thing but alas work has been a mad one.

Jack opened March 2023 with 479 Patreon subscribers, assuming an average per subscriber fee in line with Olia Hercules' £14.12 and less assumed platform fees of 12% this means £6.0k has just hit her account for sweet NISH! She lost 26 subscribers in month but gained 11, resulting in a net loss of 15 (-3.0% on prior month). This is the sixth consecutive month of losses tehe but worth remembering that she's still got twice as many subscribers as she did pre-Nigella (opening with 479 this month vs 244 Jan 2022 just before Nigella's co-sign).

Once again I implore Jack to unhide her revenue figure so we can capture that alongside subscriber count and we won't have to mither as to the magnitude of payday she's getting.

View attachment 1998360
£6k a month.
I hope any lurkers are paying attention.

Reactions: 47
Oh my sweet summer squig, I bet you don’t even have two big ol Top Shelf Stuffing Jars.

View attachment 1998332
(That’s Jack telling you how to make your dinner “brilliant” by the way. By chucking stuffing mix into whatever it is)
Mmmmm, salty 😋
---
Why is her Angel Delight and Smash in jars? What a weirdo
It's all performative bullshit. I don't know why but it makes me uncomfortable than she mentions those two things and then mentions pappa al pomodoro and panzanella in the next breath.

I know I'm ex working class and we've moved on from the 70s (thank god) but it still feels likes she trying to pretend to be working class but winking at all the middle classes at the same time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

View attachment 1998332
This is Panzanella, Jack, it isn't bleeping stuffing mix chucked over toms 🤡
Screenshot_20230302-142311_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
As with all, no fan of old Lee, but I love how he’s worded that statement - millionaire chefs - celebrity chefs - he’s not said which one he thinks Jack is, he’s just left that hanging over her like a rusty spoon of domiciles. Like someone said above he’s got privilege so can’t be sued but he could say, I was referring to Jamie Oliver as a millionaire chef but Jack is definitely known as a celebrity chef, here look at her agents page. Chapeau Lee, you saucy little Tory twit

On top of that, it must rile Jack that her arc nemesis has been promoted and has a much louder voice since she tried to drag him down and she’s just lay on her couchbed unable to shout on twitter 🤣🤣🤣
Get this as a thread title or you’re all WARNED.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It also confirms my suspicions about Trussell Trust, as they carried on supporting her, right through the Tmill debacle. They may have been forced to ask her to no longer connect their name to the offensive T-shirts, but they still said she was a fundraising asset.

It's all about the money, regardless of the trustworthiness of those doing the fundraising for them. Or the morals of the campaign merchandise slogans. I doubt they'd have done anything if people hadn't complained directly to them.
This is a sentence rarely uttered but I fully believe Jack when she said they’d authorised the campaign.

I think they saw £££ and did without even a cursory glance at it and then went “tit” and threw her under the bus when people complained.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

View attachment 1998332
"I buy five boxes at a time and sieve them: fine powder in one jar [...] and the chunkier pieces in another"

---
I don't think I even want to know the answer to this ... but has she ... ever ... bunged stuffing in a curry???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.