Jack Monroe #481 The turnip does not pop up far from the swede

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap: Jack is still quiet and the canal keep getting WARNED for being too off topic. Use the Food and Drink thread, ninnies!

(Including myself...)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Sliding in to say my Harold is listening to Mr Ballen podcast and he just said WALRI. Right on time for the new thread.
Gott ist gutt, mein schmetterlings.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I can’t stop wondering how this is possible
C02EE2CB-07D7-4FF0-8FCE-CE43C8100955.jpeg

She looks like a bleeping caricature of King Charles
BF3600D9-2B77-4570-86FD-8DAD2ADBF0A6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
From the end of the last thread...

Don’t worry ninnies, she’s still with us adding and deleting the wonderful ✨comments club✨members. She’ll be socking it to someone somewhere on the hell site.
View attachment 1988323
That's not necessarily Jack deleting and adding accounts - it could also be people she follows deleting their accounts, or deactivating/reactivating. All Social Blade does is read the most recent numbers.

• Wow
Reactions: 55
From the end of the last thread...

That's not necessarily Jack deleting and adding accounts - it could also be people she follows deleting their accounts, or deactivating/reactivating. All Social Blade does is read the most recent numbers.
I think this is why her absence right now feels different from before - she seems to be taking a genuine twitter break, whereas previously it's been obvious that she's still keeping up via socks etc, even when she's not been posting.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Sliding in to say my Harold is listening to Mr Ballen podcast and he just said WALRI. Right on time for the new thread.
Gott ist gutt, mein schmetterlings.
Das ist mein geburtstag. It isn't, but it's a long time since I studied German so I can't make it better than this I'm afraid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Das ist mein geburtstag. It isn't, but it's a long time since I studied German so I can't make it better than this I'm afraid.
@Doll92 She's part Shark, hence all the teefs.
Wooly M, I can only really say rude things and swears in German thanks to the backpacker who stayed with me for 12 months. She taught me 'Katzen machen mich verruckt' (cats make me crazy) but we could change it to Jack machen mich verruckt, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
These photos are terrifying! 😱 Why does she look like she’s got too many teeth in her mouth?!
That's another Jack story that she has too many teeth. She also had many removed as a child. We've had a previous canal tooth count-along, but since we keep getting told off for going o/t, best to do any tooth counting in private!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
These photos are terrifying! 😱 Why does she look like she’s got too many teeth in her mouth?!
Jack had six teeth removed all at once when she was a teenager but still needs 4 more (or 2?) removing and three fell out during the course of these threads lol.

Screenshot_20230226-102326_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230226-102409_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230226-102452_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230226-102514_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230226-102544_Twitter.jpg

Honestly, her teeth/tooth/dentist tweets are amazing, if you can be arsed putting them together. I did some of them a while back. I might revist all of them soon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
I'm not in the uk at the moment 📐and actually went out to a club dancing and drinking and everything. Out until 5am, dirty stopout that I am.

If Jack was scared walking past a dance tent at Glasto, she would be in A&E after seeing the things I saw last night. It was full of youngsters enjoying themselves. How dare they!

I was even chatted up by a guy who said he really likes daddy types. I hadn't the heart to tell him I was nearer to his granddad's age. I said I was with my Old Harold. What he suggested then would give Jack that aneurism she's been hankering for. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 180
Jack had six teeth removed all at once when she was a teenager but still needs 4 more (or 2?) removing and three fell out during the course of these threads lol.

View attachment 1988615
View attachment 1988616View attachment 1988617View attachment 1988618View attachment 1988620

Honestly, her teeth/tooth/dentist tweets are amazing, if you can be arsed putting them together. I did some of them a while back. I might revist them all soon.
Thanks to a Baby Shark video I have learned that sharks have teeth that regenerate. Apparently they can regrow 30,000 teeth in a lifetime, so buckle up ninnies, we’ve got plenty of owchy mouth chaoii ahead.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

View attachment 1988615
View attachment 1988616View attachment 1988617View attachment 1988618View attachment 1988620

Honestly, her teeth/tooth/dentist tweets are amazing, if you can be arsed putting them together. I did some of them a while back. I might revist them all soon.
Jack's "had her fill of being poked and prodded by kindly fingers in latex gloves"

Perhaps she wouldn't have been shocked by the goings on last night after all. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 111
Something randomly popped up on my Google suggestions feed, made me think there's strong dictator vibes in the Hadjicostas bloodline 🤣

"His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal David Hadjicostas, MBE, Kind if the retired firefighters, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth & Fishes of Seas & Conqueror of the British Empire in Essex in General & Southend in Particular"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
More potential GCSEs than anyone else
More teeth than anyone else
More bones in her feet than anyone else
More filing cabinets than anyone else
More books read than anyone else
LJC she is a tedious boaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.