Jack Monroe #478 “Well perhaps you should have kept your legs shut!” chortled Thomas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her autism cosplay really fucks me off. Just the way she describes it, as if its inhuman to be autistic. Vile witch.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 105
She really ought to know by now the sort of tasks that she's spectacularly unsuited to. And yet she keeps picking them up - the kickstarter, the VBI, pledging to fulfill the outstanding Patreon rewards, signing a contract for yet another book when her last one was over a year late.

It's almost as if she wants to fail. I wonder if she's doing it in order to make people pity her?
I think it’s more she wants to show off, which is why she lies so much as it fails. Because she wasn’t wrong to start something beyond her capabilities, no! It’s because of her health/trolls/labels etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
December 2012:
Jack “irons her nicest blouse and cardigan, brushes her hair and tries to look clean, tidy and respectable (FFS) because a lady is coming to take her photo for the newspaper”.View attachment 1964410
View attachment 1964387

2022: “A lady from the television” invites her on to do some cooking, so Jack pops on her trusty “nicest blouse and cardigan”, abuses a shitload of substances to get properly bloated, doesn’t shower for a week, brushes her hair with a pork chop and wedges a festival-full of effluent up under her nails.
View attachment 1964403
(Praise beans to @Marmalade Atkins for the nice collage (TM))

DON’T DO DRUGS, KIDDOS!
i'm a year younger than jack and this comparison is properly freaking me out. it's not normal for non-coke hags to age this terribly? right? RIGHT?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
now i'm thinking about it a know a fair few coke hags and none of them look as awful as jack
I think Jack's dreadful style or lack of contributes to it. There's also an element of dumb luck to it, I have two sips of red wine and get a face like a bloated tomato, on the plus side this means I'm too vain to be a proper booze hag but it's quite annoying when you see what other people get away with. It's like Elton John at the height of his drug hell, everyone is getting wasted on coke and looking all skinny like Bowie and there's poor old Elton, getting all the bloat like some sort of showbiz scapebloat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
i live within ‘popping in’ distance of my parents (who are divorced but both still live in the same area). Not going to lie I hate it, coming back here was a massive mistake and we are looking to move when it’s a suitable time for the children 😂.

In Jack’s case though, it’s probably more of a nightmare for Big Dave and Ma E. Although I imagine they like being close enough to keep an eye on SB.
My mum and I share a garden, there's pros and cons. 😂

I've just come back from a very large Sainsbo, no books of Jack's in sight and no space where TK would have been. Almost as if it didn't sell well... 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
There is a big branch of Morrisons near my home with plenty of cookbooks, no Grifty Kitchen. At the weekend I took my nephew around a retail park near us that has a large Tesco and M&S, again both have book sections with plenty of cookbooks, still no Jack in sight

• Heart
Reactions: 24
i'm a year younger than jack and this comparison is properly freaking me out. it's not normal for non-coke hags to age this terribly? right? RIGHT?
Don’t worry, tender one. She just stumbled into some bad lighting in the not-Lorraine studios, I am sure.

She’s her usual unfiltered and naturally “too pretty to be a pov cook” self in the lighting of her agents’ boggers.

BAD LIGHTING
72F5B6F5-3054-4DBD-B56B-FE3C2B7C84FA.jpeg

GOOD LIGHTING
E27046AC-73D8-4494-AA4F-D711ADAA4E58.jpeg
8B7C469B-CA45-49BF-9FB5-4A38440B73F5.jpeg

ETA no, I don’t know why the lighting in your agents’ toilets makes your nose grow either. Must have been all the massive lies she was telling them about her magnificent book manuscript that was almost done

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Why does she have to put in so much effort to behave like a human? What is she, a bot? I know she’s a lying slopgoblin but
And always, bloody always, Jack is the little person at the centre of the story being gently supported/held/carried/fixed etc. I bet she is a bleeping nightmare to work with, a nightmare that expects everyone to pander to her and stamps her feet when they don't. She essentially tells us that with each of these ridiculous, self-infantilising yarns.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
SB: Good Morning, MotherFather. I tire of my hoop and stick, can you suggest some other spiffing activities to keep from out under your feet whilst you do good works amongst the poor?

SB: Yes, MotherFather. I was up at 5am sharp completing my chores. I have also taken Content for a bimble, read the Bible and polished the knocker.
These paragraphs are GOLD. I read them first thing and got my first chortle of the day. Laughing again now re-reading them! Chapeau.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
now i'm thinking about it i know a fair few coke hags and none of them look as awful as jack
I have to believe it’s really bad sun damage combined with really bad aesthetics work combined with the Twits effect of your vileness shining through your skin. Like surely good people aren’t waking up to new bad faces in their early 30s? I feel like they’d have invented a cure if so.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wish we had some new content so I could make another nice collage.

Here's a couple from the archives instead. This was a BBC News appearance:

View attachment 1964440

And this was a live stream for the British Library:

View attachment 1964447

Oh duck it, one more. Here she is on This Morning:

View attachment 1964458
I like this one too
9D572B22-9B71-48B1-8C9A-375501798F20.jpeg

Dearest genius @Marmalade Atkins not only created the nice collage but also helpfully provided a link to the vid for those of you looking at the above and thinking “Oh Marma(papa), what a splendid collage you have painstakingly crafted with your smol arthritic hands! I simply must view for oneself the original moving picture version of this fine artwork!”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Every time I have to watch a recorded zoom call back I fear I look like Jack and feel bad myself and my colleagues.

I am still reeling from the 16 filing cabinet. Who in their 30s has the SPACE 16 filing cabinets?! Why has she been paying rent for a room for them to live in but won't fork out /broaden her search area so she can afford a room for her son who lives with her* to live In? It's just bananas.

*he doesn't live with her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.