Jack Monroe #478 “Well perhaps you should have kept your legs shut!” chortled Thomas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally braced myself and watched the lingreenie debacle. Poor Jack. She has a face for radio, but sadly not a voice for it

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ex’s (ex) wife I imagine. Honestly I know it’s been said before but imagine having to deal with your life being unavoidably linked to Jack.
I often wonder if the Ex’s ex wife is a Frau. Reveal thineself! If only to accept your Honorary Frau lifetime achievement award. 🏆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I think Jack identified a gap in the market for a lesbian couple where both partners are low-key famous but become more famous together, and that was where that was going. I can’t immediately think of a famous British lesbian couple to be honest now Sue Perkins and Anna Richardson have split but then I’m getting to be an old lady and someone might advise me of one..? There are only so many lesbians / bisexual women who long-term partner with women (this is not a dig, just personal experience, I’m a lesbian myself hahaha) and very few with any kind of a “profile”. All this being the case, I get the vibe that Jack decided Allegra “would do”, but the relationship or even understanding between them wasn’t strong enough to support a combined media profile the way other “celebs” manage it. More recently, getting the support she needs and going back to her stronger preference for men (this is my take on Jack’s sexuality FWIW) has been more to the fore than lesbian celeb attempts.

All of this is out of my head but I’m quite happy with my theory…
Coming from the past to mention Hyacinth Bouquet and Pat Butcher are long term partners in real life (forgive me, I can't ever refer to their real names 😂) apols if anyone else has mentioned this, I am grunking.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.