Jack Monroe #477 I wish all millionaires cared about others like you do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉 to think the 1994-96 me had a poster of him on my ceiling above my pillow.
Maybe it’s because it’s a photograph of a newspaper and maybe the prints gone funny but he looks a bit like a Crimewatch photofit now.
I always preferred Graham Coxon who is fairly well preserved compared to many of the Britpop lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The whole list of recommended Bible verses came with using squig's name and quoting something that she'd evidently had to dig through tweets to find. What a nasty piece of work our lil griftmaid is

OT but also found out that a surprising number of people have had sex in museums - how?!
That is interesting! No chance of trying it here though, my husband doesn't like movie scenes of library sex as he complains it'd ruin perfectly good books ... can't see why dinosaur fossils etc would be any different

• Haha
Reactions: 28
’m sorry I didn’t see your tweet at the time - I’ll find it. I don’t always catch everything - I try to limit time on here for my health at the moment - and certainly don’t give even 1% of the bullies even 1% of my attention!
I'm still hooting and fizzing at this - does she not realise her Twitter feed is public? Or she trying to portray it as there's a million gazillion bullies so 1% of 1% is actually a heckin' lot

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I mean I would never want to fat shame, or advocate for class A use, but he was a good looking man when he was young and subsisting on coke not cheese
Yeah but to be fair, I looked better when I was on more coke than cheese too. 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I bet everyone in Celebrity Squad is dead jealous of the people getting to work on cracking the Tattle case. I imagine the giggling and hooting is the reason the investigation is taking so long.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I always preferred Graham Coxon who is fairly well preserved compared to many of the Britpop lot.
I once encountered Graham Coxon in a club in Camden (few doors down from the Good Mixer - where else? It was in a basement, one of those tiny airless clubs that get unbearably hot when they are full. Coxon was wearing a fur lined parka with the hood up. Should've been a sign that he was a 'somebody' but I didn't have a clue - I'm not sure I even knew what he looked like at the time. I was looking for the loo for a post-sandwich piss and asked him if he knew which way they were. He looked at me with withering disdain and said "duck off". Cheeky bugger!

(I actually later on listened to his solo records and they are quite good.

Back on topic and afternoon ninnies. I've finally caught up after a dizzying grunk through dog rescues, Jack's Sermon on the Mount(ain) of Shite, Eminem/Dido drinking tea or summat, Jackie Fisher using her just-remembered chess prowess to teach SB. Which somehow made me think of this (at least the frauen will understand!)

ome-entertainment-0f9817e2dc76a024b521b4bc02547231.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was shocked, stunned and gutted when I read the lowdown on Graham Coxon, who was always a close second to Alex James. Apparently he’s apparently a bullying cheat, and an abuser. There’s some stuff on here about him too, but his ex wife is on Instagram and refers to herself as a trauma survivor and says she’s experienced hair loss and now suffers from CPTSD as a result of the past few years. Without wishing to go into much detail (although her page is public) she mentions womens aid and recovery for her and their daughter.
Clearly beneath his gentle, geeky, passive image there are major issues.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
"limit time on here for my health" yes, being up till arse a.m. furiously tweeting about your various addictions probably isn't the best for the ol' health, Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Christ she's an insufferable arrogant tit, isn't she? Eva Green? Lily Allen? Even if someone did ever say I had a passing resemblance to someone like that, I would never drop that in to conversation with anyone else, let alone share it in such a twatty way for public consumption.
I think Jack is to Eva Green / Lily Allen as Big Dave is to George Michael.
Both of them need a mirror.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Also why would you ‘fully expect him to say let’s not’ when your precious tweets moments before tell us that it was his suggestion.
Unless your flowery, twee anecdote is in fact, utter bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I just wanted to translate/add the missing bits to the Chess tweet
-SB thinks, Chess might be fun
-Jack replies with County* comment = has a premptive piss for the inevitable contest to follow.
-SB realises Chess will not be fun
-the Momentary pause is for him to suppress his disappointment and the rising dread / think of which response will avert a narc rage. Poor sod
-SB gives the correct response.

*did I spell that correctly?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I just wanted to translate/add the missing bits to the Chess tweet
-SB thinks, Chess might be fun
-Jack replies with County* comment = has a premptive piss for the inevitable contest to follow.
-SB realises Chess will not be fun
-the Momentary pause is for him to suppress his disappointment and the rising dread / think of which response will avert a narc rage. Poor sod
-SB gives the correct response.

*did I spell that correctly?
i thought you meant to write cunty comment which would also fit tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"parenting is a long game, but the rewards are immense" - yeah because everything is done with a reward in mind, isn't it Jack? duck off, you terrible parent.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.