Jack Monroe #477 I wish all millionaires cared about others like you do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hate that thing she does when she repeats people’s names in her replies. She’s not Nigel Slater and it’s not an aubergine recipe.
It's an attempt at intimidation. I knew someone who used to excessively do this in every sentence as a way of trying to put people down (like: "well, Dave, you see, Dave, that's actually, Dave, not what we agreed, Dave, is it, Dave ...") Funnily enough he didn't like it when I tried it on him

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Oh christ, here i am on a mini break from family stuff with a cuppa in my fist just checking in. Take your kid out and touch grass or whatever your tedious bore.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No no no no no. I ain’t having that. Christ would give you an absolute bollocking for your hypocrisy and bullying and lies and judgments, not to mention grifting hundreds of thousands of quid off of well meaning idiots, you lying cheating scamming scumbag. And you know it. And you’re weaponising fake faith as yet another aspect of identity in the hope that it’ll shield you from criticism and attract more donations. Revolting stuff even from you Jack.

my mum is gonna have a field day with this one
Quoting myself like a ninny to bring it back to the fake Christianity, but if anyone’s on good terms with the big guy Christian deity, please could you have a little word about getting a bit of smiting done? Even just smiting the phone or Twitter account would suit at this point. I don’t want her to stop breathing after all, so no need to get her smote directly - but her stopping tweeting this cringey fake shite would be an outcome worthy of some praise to the heavens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
She’s so full of tit anyway. She probably beat her brother at playing Guess Who ONCE and suddenly that equates to her becoming the High Great Grand Chess Master of Essex and its Most Important Environs

ETA also forgive me for being a big thicko (like Jack) here, but how is the Wednesday of half term week “Day Six”? Is she counting last Friday AND last weekend?!
View attachment 1962027
Now @Valiofthedolls I adore you but I feel you have just assumed Guess Who is a game for simpletons.
It's a skill to think three questions ahead. Glasses or hair first ? Do I go for gender early on?
Jack could never

NurseAli. Guess Who Wizard, Yorkshire Fair, 1984. GWW. NOB,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Now @Valiofthedolls I adore you but I feel you have just assumed Guess Who is a game for simpletons.
It's a skill to think three questions ahead. Glasses or hair first ? Do I go for gender early on?
Jack could never

JACK COULD NEVER!

😂 TBF i just asumed in my imaginary scenario that she sent her brother off into the kitchen to get her a Fanta so she could look at his card while he was gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I really hate that thing she does when she repeats people’s names in her replies. She’s not Nigel Slater and it’s not an aubergine recipe.
I part-quoted this this morning. I was burning my aubergine to make some burnt aubergine chilli and my daft anxious dog got all freaked out because the skin was making very faint crackling noises. I was like 'It's an aubergine, Alfie*' in a withering Nigel Slater voice.

*Not his real name 🍉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
She’s so full of tit anyway. She probably beat her brother at playing Guess Who ONCE and suddenly that equates to her becoming the High Great Grand Chess Master of Essex and its Most Important Environs

ETA also forgive me for being a big thicko (like Jack) here, but how is the Wednesday of half term week “Day Six”? Is she counting last Friday AND last weekend?!
View attachment 1962027
And if SB's been with her for six days, what was the meal with SB's dad about on Sunday?

Screenshot 2023-02-15 at 14.10.30.png

(She never did get back to the squig - though others helpfully stepped in and pointed to the £208 price on bisley.com)

I don't like speculating about SB's whereabouts - it's clear he's not with her most of the time, and that's all we really need to know. But Jack seems to actively court speculation with this mix of weirdly-specific over-sharing and tricksily-worded contradictory vagueness. Can't she just keep his business private?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Jack could never

Now I want to make a custom Guess Who set where every picture is one of the many faces of Jack 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
And if SB's been with her for six days, what was the meal with SB's dad about on Sunday?

View attachment 1962042
(She never did get back to the squig - though others helpfully stepped in and pointed to the £208 price on bisley.com)

I don't like speculating about SB's whereabouts - it's clear he's not with her most of the time, and that's all we really need to know. But Jack seems to actively court speculation with this mix of weirdly-specific over-sharing and tricksily-worded contradictory vagueness. Can't she just keep his business private?
"It's in an inbox that not's on my phone"

All you ever use is gmail accounts love, just sign-in. UTTER BALLLLLLS.
---
Now I want to make a custom Guess Who set where every picture is one of the many faces of Jack 🤭
Monropoloy?

Old bleep Road?
Free Grifting?
Pick-A-Willy?
The Angel, I Slob A Tonne?
Contentville?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
One night in Southend and the world's your oyster
The bars are temples but the snow ain't free
You'll find a scarf in every golden puddle
And if you're lucky then the god's a she
I can feel an angel sliding up to me

Barely had to change anything

• Haha
Reactions: 42
MITHER. Just a big mither. Sorry.

So after the announcement today of Sturgeon’s resignation, I don’t know why but I began to speculate about how much she might make on the after dinner speaking circuit (I think part of me was worried she’d be unemployed and poor? Weird). It led me down a rabbit hole of looking at different celebrities and the fees they charge for speaking. The biggest surprises for me were Chris Addison (the guy from The Thick of It who looks like a Quentin Blake illustration) charging over £20k per appearance, and Anne Widdecombe charging under £5k (I mean, she’s not popular but she is a well-known and experienced politician).

Meanwhile, Alistair Campbell was in the ‘Under £15k’ bracket. That’s right: for 10-15k, you can listen to a speech by a man who was right at the heart of the New Labour government, or… you can listen to a fantasist honk lies about how she used a sewing machine she found in a gutter to fashion an old tarpaulin into a pair of trousers, and that’s why she hates The Tories.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.