Jack Monroe #477 I wish all millionaires cared about others like you do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has one child (nearly a teenager, Jack) and she's counting the days of a week long half term? I dislike her more each day

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Plot twist - SB did say, sorry, exclaim “really mamapapa? at county level? Well, you will be able to teach me lots!”
As a child of almost 13, everything he says is sarcastic by default. This year at school he has been mainly learning “how to throw shade” and “being a wind-up merchant” I reckon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I hate mumma Jack with a burning passion. If you played chess really well as a kid, you’d still play. And you’d have a chess set and would have introduced it to your kid before. You don’t forget.
8B97E8CB-1E95-43A6-A514-026B468BB878.jpeg

I have never, in 16 years of parenting, felt the need to mention funding my child. Or hugging him. And the only reason I ever talk about feeding him is because he has ARFID* 🍉 . I can’t stand the way she talks about parenting because it’s abundantly clear in every single word that she really, really resents SB.

avoidant and restrictive food intake disorder. Often Co-morbid with ASD, for me, it means my son eats about 10 ‘safe’ foods which are brand specific meaning that he’s underweight, vaguely undernourished, holidays are really challenging and eating out is almost impossible. It dominates much of our lives.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 103
Who does she think she is, Magnus Carlson? Will she have to resort to cheating with an anal vibrator as well?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
avoidant and restrictive food intake disorder. Often Co-morbid with ASD, for me, it means my son eats about 10 ‘safe’ foods which are brand specific meaning that he’s underweight, vaguely undernourished, holidays are really challenging and eating out is almost impossible. It dominates much of our lives.
[/QUOTE]
I feel your pain, although not diagnosed our daughter has the same , it is a battle of ever decreasing food choices and a constant worry, "no I don't like that anymore" bang goes another thing to give for dinner. she only eats about 10 different things total (in our case though, most sweets, biscuits and chocolates are ok though :rolleyes: but as they say there is no such thing as a bad food for an arfid child.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I hate mumma Jack with a burning passion. If you played chess really well as a kid, you’d still play. And you’d have a chess set and would have introduced it to your kid before. You don’t forget.
View attachment 1962202
I have never, in 16 years of parenting, felt the need to mention funding my child. Or hugging him. And the only reason I ever talk about feeding him is because he has ARFID* 🍉 . I can’t stand the way she talks about parenting because it’s abundantly clear in every single word that she really, really resents SB.

She's horrible. ResentfulmotherJack is the worst Jack.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Be honest Jack, you are allowed supervised visits which is why SB’s Dad is there having lunch with you nd SB. Out to lunch having supervised contact.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I really feel my CV is missing a shag with a grim famous person. I might have to head to Southend with a Rustlers quarter pounder.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 90
She has one child (nearly a teenager, Jack) and she's counting the days of a week long half term? I dislike her more each day
she really tells on herself when she talks about SB, she has no idea how to even fake being a good parent! i've barely seen my nearly-13 year old this half term, she's been out with her mates or upstairs in her room doing whatever it is they do at that age. it's such an important time to start developing your own identity, SB must absolutely dread his required visits

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
I feel your pain, although not diagnosed our daughter has the same , it is a battle of ever decreasing food choices and a constant worry, "no I don't like that anymore" bang goes another thing to give for dinner. she only eats about 10 different things total (in our case though, most sweets and chocolates are ok
[/QUOTE]
when anything has a ‘new improved flavour!‘ badge on it, it makes me want to cry. There is a good Facebook group for shared moaning plus you can get cards to show people to stop them saying ‘just bread?’ when you go to restaurants. If you want more info, will chat on F&D

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Son2 is talking about football with a friend who’s round and keeps mentioning the “Carabao Cup” (it’s an energy drink sponsor apparently), and I keep thinking he says CABAL CUP and I honk every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hear the Chinese deliberately released Covid in order to kill Little Jack. There are also credible reports that the WEF and Bill Gates have her in their sights. It's called Operation Subversive Bungalow, apparently they're all terrified by the way she keeps speaking truth to power and fear she may lead an international revolution against capitalism.
BIB: Cheers Jenny Numbers. Just did a snort on the train 🍉

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The whole list of recommended Bible verses came with using squig's name and quoting something that she'd evidently had to dig through tweets to find. What a nasty piece of work our lil griftmaid is

That is interesting! No chance of trying it here though, my husband doesn't like movie scenes of library sex as he complains it'd ruin perfectly good books ... can't see why dinosaur fossils etc would be any different
As a museum frau, be aware that CCTV is always deployed in museums to make sure exhibits and staff are safe... just sayin

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
View attachment 1962202

I’m an ARFID adult - co morbid with ASD. Just want to send some love and solidarity your way. It’s incredibly tough if you’re the parent. I drove my mother insane with it when I was a young child and obviously at that time - nearly 40 years ago no-one knew what it was… it’s taken me years to accept it though my body is paying the price now. Any food is better than no food - and it doesn’t matter what it is. If it gets some calories in, then that’s all you can ask for. Lots of love to you and anyone else on here with it

• Heart
Reactions: 44
[ATTACHq type="full"]1962202[/ATTACH]
She didn’t say she hasn’t played with him before due to the alleged abuse she suffered at the hands of the person who took her to chess tournaments , but previously when she did talk about chess it was in relation to those allegations.

Reactions: 17
Here’s me counting down the days of 6.30am get ups and school runs so we can go to the circus Friday night to kick off our half term week! A week isn’t long enough IMO 🤣 I cannot imagine thinking it’s a chore and my kids are younger than SB.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
As a museum frau, be aware that CCTV is always deployed in museums to make sure exhibits and staff are safe... just sayin
That's what surprised me!! That and the fact there is an old man reading a book in a chair around every corner. Maybe that's part of the kink though. I still found it more confusing that people can do it in a lift though, how do you even get your kecks off in time?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.