Jack Monroe #477 I wish all millionaires cared about others like you do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went shopping with my mum - who is 73 - at the weekend. We were in a Marks Outlet and she complained that it was "all old people jumpers", I said "Oh old people jumpers are the fashion at the moment". "Well, what do old people wear then?" "You tell me, you're an old person". (I don't think my mum's worn a blouse since about 1972)
My Nan has an old lady style jumper, I saw it out drying on the line one day. Itā€™s fecking SUPERDRY. I asked her where she got it. Oxfam, Ā£3. Of course.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
And also, sorry but I strongly suspect another side to this story. Given that Jack is indeed a show off and a fantasist.
91CE645E-C61C-42C8-BD1C-337A2870124D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Someoneā€™s in a chirpy mood today :rolleyes: canā€™t wait until she fucks off again.
It makes me quite sad to picture her all alone making up imaginary conversations with her son to try and wring some engagement out of her followers. Generally anything she says about SB sounds like a fib and it makes me angry on his behalf. Did you ever have it as a kid where youā€™d overhear your parent telling someone else a story about something embarrassing you did and exaggerating it for laughs. Itā€™s does wonders for your developing self esteem (not).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
since the joy of half term starting, Jack has:
  • Picked a fight with a journalist because of the lack of a comma
  • Posted pictures of empty bank accounts
  • Said that she hasnā€™t eaten for 2 months
  • Said her family are on round the clock S watch
  • Said she is being targeted by underground trolls funded by the Institute of Economic Affairs.
what a great time SB must be having

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
Hmmm I thought I recalled Chess Jack before - Iā€™m amazed sheā€™s so cool about this chess thing given she has only played 1 game for over 2 decades because of thisā€¦WARNING VERY VERY TRIGGERY STUFF - Iā€™ve only taken the chess bits from this huge thread from back on March 21 - I think I recall it was her making herself the main character in possibly Sarah Everad case. She hated the police back them and was very clear that they did nothing to help her with her stalker.

ETA she also claims her then 10 year old son Googleā€™s his mama so was keeping the bad stuff out of it. Jesus woman! Nobody asked for you to put that stuff out there, you werenā€™t doing a public service and itā€™s still there for your now almost 13 year old to see. You think thatā€™s acceptable?
View attachment 1961955
I was really good at chess as a child. Imagine my surprise when I joined the school chess club, and played against people I wasnā€™t related to. Turns out Iā€™m tit at chess, a seven year old could beat me.
I reckon I could win against Jack though.
Has she ā€œJacinda Ardernā€™ed ā€œ Aunty Nic yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
050A17AC-7703-4667-A4FE-B883B829B23D.jpeg

Patreon refund squig isnā€™t going to drop it Jack, and the more you ignore her the more obvious your grift is to everyone else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
I was really good at chess as a child. Imagine my surprise when I joined the school chess club, and played against people I wasnā€™t related to. Turns out Iā€™m tit at chess, a seven year old could beat me.
I reckon I could win against Jack though.
Has she ā€œJacinda Ardernā€™ed ā€œ Aunty Nic yet?
Sheā€™s so full of tit anyway. She probably beat her brother at playing Guess Who ONCE and suddenly that equates to her becoming the High Great Grand Chess Master of Essex and its Most Important Environs

ETA also forgive me for being a big thicko (like Jack) here, but how is the Wednesday of half term week ā€œDay Sixā€? Is she counting last Friday AND last weekend?!
0713EEFB-BFDC-43F4-AB62-E692DBE0171A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
She managed to stay off twitter for the entire week **before** half term, but when her son is off itā€™s all hours back on it? I mean I know sheā€™s never really off it but stillā€¦

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
I also donā€™t believe Jack is any good at chess. I think you need to be capable of planning a few moves ahead and preempting how your moves will be used against you etc whereas Jack canā€™t even open her mouth without immediately contradicting herself in the next sentence. She doesnā€™t even know what sheā€™s going to do next, let alone anyone else. Itā€™s just a stereotypical hobby that a big brain smarty pants genius would be into which is why she lies about it. In my humble pumble opinion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I really hate that thing she does when she repeats peopleā€™s names in her replies. Sheā€™s not Nigel Slater and itā€™s not an aubergine recipe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.