Jack Monroe #477 I wish all millionaires cared about others like you do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was probably in her junior/primary school chess club along with her brother, hence the creepy teacher taking them to tournaments against other schools. I suspect she has elevenerifed this into playing for the County.

On another note, Happy Birthday to meeeeee!

mee.JPG

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Think it's quite irresponsible for someone who was on 'suicide watch' a couple of weeks ago to have her son for half term #justsayin

• Heart
Reactions: 97
Before we know it, she'll be playing chess with her new police officer neighbour and Laurie the dog will be managing a hedge fund.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
I guess it's possible that Jack was breadcrumbing a mutual crush with RB back in 2017. They certainly met at Bluebird event in November 2016. God, can you imagine the unwashed stench if those 2 were in a room together :sick:

I'd laugh and laugh and laugh if the bloke suing Lee Anderson wipes him out financially leaving nothing in the bank for Jack. Seeing as how he has started legal action first I assume he'll get first crack at his assets.
Still way behind, but I once had to hang around on stage behind RB when he was giving a talk at my then place of work. His speech was long and rambling and mostly consisted of "you're very lucky to have me here as I'm not a corporate speaking sort of bleep - only CUNTS do corporate speaking, so I don't" and variants thereof.

I was a little shocked at first, and then confused - was it ironic self-deprecation? If so, why was he shitting all over the other speakers as well as himself? And then I realised that it was simply that he was completely lacking in self-awareness.

He and Jack would make a great match - perhaps they could run off together to some remote island with no internet connectivity?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
If only we could all throw bedtimes out of the window and sleep in til 1pm when we have a depressive episode.

She's such an annoying bleep it's clearly morning tea now duck off. Why am I even engaging with this.

Eta: county chess player 😭 She's so full of tit the toilet's jealous.
The last sentence: thread title nom

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Grunking disclaimer

I’m glad Jack brought up Leviticus, L15 is my go-to for bible quote fans.
Jack could certainly do some thrifty tips for this level of cleaning. Am assuming she follows this literally, just like all the other bible stuff she referenced.
C15CA0AE-7C4D-45E7-91B7-135CEB3F662B.jpeg
---
I only went to church and was confirmed for one reason
They bloody blackmailed children in the eighties. If you didn't go to church the Sunday you couldn't go to the youth club the following Friday.
As I enjoyed listening to the same Wham song on repeat whilst playing table tennis I went to church. It's also felt a bit naughty drinking warm tit wine from a cup everyone else had drank from.
Oh, in the 90s it was Confirmation classes = spending time with older lads.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Before we know it, she'll be playing chess with her new police officer neighbour and Laurie the dog will be managing a hedge fund.
A hedge fund run by a dog would probably still have more transparent financial accounting in place than Jackie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Hmmm I thought I recalled Chess Jack before - I’m amazed she’s so cool about this chess thing given she has only played 1 game for over 2 decades because of this…WARNING VERY VERY TRIGGERY STUFF - I’ve only taken the chess bits from this huge thread from back on March 21 - I think I recall it was her making herself the main character in possibly Sarah Everad case. She hated the police back them and was very clear that they did nothing to help her with her stalker.
0A2B36C3-4B9F-4097-9090-76639A981024.jpeg
6FA84E09-5F9F-43D6-B6C7-FCCD3A780689.jpeg
95C7BB79-5AF7-493E-BC76-B4CFAD3D6FE0.jpeg
C3B07AB4-C3A2-4E29-BA80-1227CCCCD39E.jpeg
17C07395-59D3-40D3-BF68-D61B393B8008.jpeg

ETA she also claims her then 10 year old son Google’s his mama so was keeping the bad stuff out of it. Jesus woman! Nobody asked for you to put that stuff out there, you weren’t doing a public service and it’s still there for your now almost 13 year old to see. You think that’s acceptable?
ED6EA782-6FD8-40FB-B0BD-A091F28683EA.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Have been lurking for ages, but Jack claiming to be a Christian appears to be my aneurysm. It gives me the same ick as seeing Donald Trump holding a Bible...and I'm not even religious! It's just sooo....yuckyuckyuck, and YET ANOTHER IDENTITY she can deploy for Smug Beratings (TM).

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Hmmm I thought I recalled Chess Jack before - I’m amazed she’s so cool about this chess thing given she has only played 1 game for over 2 decades because of this…WARNING VERY VERY TRIGGERY STUFF - I’ve only taken the chess bits from this huge thread from back on March 21 - I think I recall it was her making herself the main character in possibly Sarah Everad case. She hated the police back them and was very clear that they did nothing to help her with her stalker.
Whilst this is appalling and if true then she has my empathy, but I have to question why this is appropriate content [without trigger warnings] to be on the work account of a poverty campaigner.

Reactions: 43
Whilst this is applying and if true then she has my empathy, but I have to question why this is appropriate content [without trigger warnings] to be on the work account of a poverty campaigner.
It’s a massive triggery af thread without a slight warning to anyone.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.