Jack Monroe #477 I wish all millionaires cared about others like you do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why she’s pretending she was spending time with her son discussing Stan - he’s not there Jack but if he was maybe you’d want to spend some time with him and get off ya phone ya prune
View attachment 1961805
Everything is transactional with her. Unless it’s something she’s supposed to produce 😡
Hate the way she talks about her son.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Do we reckon Dave n Ev have maybe dared her to post the bullshittiest bullshit she can manage? At this stage, I just can’t see them being okay with this utter crap, unless they’re somehow supporting it for the grift?

I know many frauen have thought that for a while, and I have very much not thought that because it doesn’t line up with what I know about them from real life sources. But I am coming round to the idea a bit more.

Like … Jack has wrecked her own reputation beyond repair, but this sort of stuff touches on D&E’s reputations too (church stuff), which are still decent - and you wouldn’t think they’d want to risk their good names. So you’d think they’d stage an intervention or something. Unless they really are in on it?

Oh I’m just very sleep deprived and desperate for some sort of logical explanation to soothe my tired little brain, stop it having to try and work out what the duck is going on here. Send coffee-os. And early night-os.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
duck ME is there anything she won’t elevenerife?!
I am the chessiest chess player in all the chess land! They asked me to compete in the world championships but I was too povvo to get there.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Ok admit it…who else googled this???🤣🤣
View attachment 1961842
And she’ll claim it’s before the internet kicked off but I can find local news articles about a family member from the late 90s and another local news article from 2002 with a friend in it talking about a school trip to a new exhibition at a local museum, so the internet was recording that level of banal local #content back then. And remember her dad parades them all through any press feasible so it’s not as if she’d have been kept hidden away…

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m on a training thing today and as a ‘fun’ team building session we had to discuss which celeb we’d like as prime minister. I was bracing myself for someone to say our Jackie. Thankfully nobody did (or sadly for Jack I suppose). This is in a sector Jack claims to be a huge supporter of too 🍉
---
The Queen’s Scam Bit
This has to be a you know what

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Fraus, my new husband and I have decided to splash out on some new sofas. We’ve lost sleep over the cost around 4K. I was talking to my mum about it, who reminded me we both earn decent money, have no kids, need new sofas and can afford them.
I am conscious they will likely last for years and we will definitely get our moneys worth from them.
it just feels like a lot.

I’ve just been reflecting on them just now, and then my mind wanders to Jack having, in the past few months, GIVEN AWAY over 3k worth of filing cabinets bought with other peoples money, as well as a very large dining table amongst other things. How can she be so brazen as to post this on social media, knowing people who fund her will be reviewing what they spend their hard earned money on? And as she’s giving these things away privately, why does she need to post about it at all.

in any case, I’ve made my peace with the cost of our sofas now, but can’t make peace with how insulting and down right irresponsible Jack is with things bought from other peoples money.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
If only we could all throw bedtimes out of the window and sleep in til 1pm when we have a depressive episode.

She's such an annoying bleep it's clearly morning tea now duck off. Why am I even engaging with this.

Eta: county chess player 😭 She's so full of tit the toilet's jealous.
THREAD TITLE

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thinking about sex with R Brand (not something I can claim ever to have done before): he would be very keen to show you his flexibility, and would talk incessantly about what a tasty bird you are, and (don't ask me why, but this would definitely happen) would have to sniff his own armpits in order to come.
I was told (by someone who had a go on him) he doesn’t believe in using deodorant, so there might be some truth in what you say.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.