Jack Monroe #477 I wish all millionaires cared about others like you do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Engagement mining with the dumbest question ever

View attachment 1961610
That's wild. A cosy chat around that song with an allegedly sensitive, ND child who has apparent access to their mothers social media where they have publicly documented, stalking, harassment and threats to their personal safety.

Then, putting that out there for 500k followers and however many more oddbods to see. It's a bit more than "What's your favourite Club biscuit".

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

View attachment 1961610
Why don’t we have a cringe reaction face? No way is this anything to do with SB-as usual she uses him as an excuse to get pointless engagement. Nobody gives a tit & you are beyond tragic Jack.
Sure knows her audience though. Bored people fondly imagining stupid conversations that never happened.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I think that was this...

View attachment 1961570
(Thread #443 around post #848)

Jack sells signed prints on her Big Cartel page so it was probably from there.
There was definitely a tweet after Hattenstone article, implying person had received their goods. Although it may have been an old one/retweet. It seemed "very convenient" although less than effusive.
I should have ss (#fraufail again)
---

View attachment 1961610
Another algorithm piggybacking post from Jack ...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
That's wild. A cosy chat around that song with an allegedly sensitive, ND child who has apparent access to a their mothers social media where they have publicly documented, stalking, harassment and threats to their personal safety.

Then, putting that out there for 500k followers and however many more oddbods to see. It's a bit more than "What's your favourite Club biscuit".
Yeah I thought it was a bit weird but didn’t know how much of that was internalised from the 90s moral outrage around Eminem? Do kids these days listen to him? Surely he’s a boomer to them?

Funnily I was around SB’s age when I watched the Grammys performance with Aunties and Uncles in Ireland and came away from it actively scared of Eminem and all he represented 😂 how the pious have fallen ey - gonna get arrested for maintaining a spreadsheet soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
View attachment 1961615

Unless Dido is having her evening meal in the morning, it's a cup. Case closed.

This will probably segue nicely into a chat about regional dialect differences. Soddin ell.
Jack doesn't get up till evening "Teatime " hence the confusion.

Edit - Before she starts her night time job "Filling Freezers" 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
The Hattenstone article tbh was a total hatchet job ..whether Jack realises it or not.

He couldn’t wake her up
Her nasally voice
The confessions about pissing all the donations up the wall on alcohol and Sideboards
The posing in the bath full of pennies to show her literally swimming in
cash.

And she was not clever enough to realise he saw straight through her….even though he toes the line on Twitter when referring to her.

It was a hatchet job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
I hate how this bleep makes me cringe so hard in 2nd hand embarrassment. She’s implying she rightly thought cup of tea, and is instead chucking her son under the bus for all his PALS to see that he was wrong about the song. Does her mother’s love have no limits!?

• Sad
Reactions: 72
If any of you want some wholesome content to cleanse Jack from your mind, there's a video of a rugby player rimming someone outside Greggs on the Celeb Gossip thread. You're welcome x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 121
Why is she going on about Dildos song lyrics anyway? Have I ended up in a parallel universe or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
CC46137F-21D5-4A1B-83C4-B954871EA3CF.jpeg

Oh dear, one of the nans isn’t falling for Jack’s pastor act. She’s losing even her core audience, hallelujah and praise the Lord.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
I hate how this bleep makes me cringe so hard in 2nd hand embarrassment. She’s implying she rightly thought cup of tea, and is instead chucking her son under the bus for all his PALS to see that he was wrong about the song. Does her mother’s love have no limits!?
I'm sure we can all take some comfort from the fact this imaginary dialogue between Mamapapa and son didn't actually happen. But, it's just all so incredibly odd to just put that out there.
What does it actually mean? Are 'we' all Stan? Was Dido so overwhelmed by emotion she had to lyrically transcribe Jack's story? Did Slim Shady feel compelled to bring this tale of relentless harassment to a wider audience?

Jack does have boundaries but they're packed away in a big box because she's downsizing to a 1 bed flat in a hecking big move but once she finds them I'm sure she'll ping them over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.