Jack Monroe #477 I wish all millionaires cared about others like you do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thinking about sex with R Brand (not something I can claim ever to have done before): he would be very keen to show you his flexibility, and would talk incessantly about what a tasty bird you are, and (don't ask me why, but this would definitely happen) would have to sniff his own armpits in order to come.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
Oooh errr Theology Jack is in a thread where a well meaning Squig defended her then got talked round by way of the Wiki 🤔

ETA Thread from FIVE days ago
---
IMG_20230215_103906.jpg

Eh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
I had a dream last night that Jack came back to Tattle with a bullet point list to try and explain away our 'lies'.. also included her attaching a scaled drawing of her hands.

🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I noticed that Michael Hollis who’s suing Lee Anderson is using Bindmans as his representatives.
Bindmans represented Amnesty International in the case against Pinochet, they were successful in their case to establish that a different age of consent for male gay sexual acts was in contradiction of the convention on human rights, they represented Stonewall and were successful in their case of a gay man who had been stopped from inheriting a council house when his male partner passed away.
they also represent(ed) the families of the Hillsborough Disaster, as well as Jack’s favourite Grenfell.
Michael Hollis hasn’t, for as far as I’m aware, asked for donations to his personal PayPal account. Fancy that.

in a previous civil service role, my colleagues and I (mostly them, but me sometimes) worked closely with Bindmans 🍉 on Grenfell 🍉 and Hillsborough 🍉🍉 they do not duck about.

and then there’s Jack who probably hasn’t even sent a pre action protocol letter because her NWNF lawyer hasn’t stopped laughing at her proposed legal action yet.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
Wonder what Jesus would make of taking money off people and not delivering on the promised goods.

Now coke he would be well up for so we can give her that. I heard he was coked up when he walked on water, as were all the witnesses. They wrote it on a beermat after not realising people would take it as bloody gospel.
Bunch of rascals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Back to the occasional series about employing Tattle phrases IRL. Every morning when I chuck on my clothes to take ol fuzz face out for her morning toilette as I lok around for my TRAZZERS I have to exclaim loudly ‘TRAZZERS? ON A BIRD?’ . I have a little cackle every time. Dog just doesn’t get it 🙄
I actually employed the "I'm going for a piss and a sandwich" on Monday to a colleague in the office and I started hooting. Now I can't look her in the eye

• Haha
Reactions: 59
1676458243780.png

How is it possible to make SOUP/STEW look unappetising?

IMG_20230215_105139.jpg

ETA updated photo helps slightly, but not much

20230215_105313.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
I seem to recall one single person saying thanks for the framed photocards or some such. It felt a bit off though.
I think that was this...

Screenshot_20221228-001218_Twitter.jpg

(Thread #443 around post #848)

Jack sells signed prints on her Big Cartel page so it was probably from there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Proverbs 22:16 Whoever oppresses the poor to increase his own wealth, or gives to the rich, will only come to poverty

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 101
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.