Jack Monroe #477 I wish all millionaires cared about others like you do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine someone with 3 unfulfilled CCJs having the cheek to talk about investigations? Investigate ur spending hun you can’t keep up with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
I don't think I can handle Parson Jack. Next thing, she'll be dousing people with holy water or performing exorcisms.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Here’s another person saying they are investigating tattle, what a lot of tit

Off topic tho - what a day Scottish fraus. Off you pop wee nippy xx

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Investigations have been underway for some time ….ooh…. Gonna need our court outfits after all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I told a porky pie earlier, Jack hasn't performed a weird delete of the post I was looking for. I've found it, I was just pre -caffeine when I was snooping earlier.

Screenshot_20230215-105552.png

Screenshot_20230215-105534.png

This poor squig, what did she say to get such a salty response? Always an excuse with Jack isn't there. Never just oops I forgot soz or god I'm crap, I'll send now. Always a crappy response and blaming technology. She's like that computer sez no woman off Little Britain only less attractive.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Got to say I did not have "Vicar of Slopley" on my list of possible new personalities for Jack.
It does seem to have become a thing round here for middle class mums to become vicars. And my area isn’t quite as fancy as Thorpe Bay. Anyway, I looked up whether this is some weird local phenomenon and well…

3BA36420-D325-4CE7-9460-5ACA140E9C20.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Screenshot_2023-02-15-11-12-26-76_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Unless Dido is having her evening meal in the morning, it's a cup. Case closed.

This will probably segue nicely into a chat about regional dialect differences. Soddin ell.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 86
fuckinsakes, she's such a fecking yawnfest. "Scantily clad muddy young things" my god...is her Nan ghost writing for her?
No, she told Allegra she loved the vibe. Allegra told her she was being a bit gauche, darling, and hit the WE HAVE CHILDREN AND WRITE FOR THE GUARDIAN panic button and Jack, having no personality of her own (because she is probably an alien), spoke to her AI saying, "delete all reference to wanting to dance with my peers scantily clad while intoxicated", but the AI got it wrong and spat out the "I just want to dance" ballet pic and a bottle of whiskey a day BS and here we bleeping are

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.